Looking for someone experenced in Dedicated Server Setup

KCRat's Avatar KCRat6/24/12 8:06 am
1 emeralds 143 1
6/24/2012 8:15 am
RoboSharks's Avatar RoboSharks
I am currently taking all of my major builds and turning them into a server. I am okay with Linux but not quite as good as I would like as of yet.

I need someone to help me with the setup of my server. here is what I would like to do.

A bukkit server, (I can set up the plugins and such) run via mcmyadmin, on a persistent ramdisk, that has a script to be created, loaded, then have the minecraft server started after booting all without any extra effort. as well as a website in which donations are handled via paypal and donater perks are updated automatically to the server every x amount of minutes.

I am currently trying to learn enough to get all of this running myself, and have gotten a decent idea about how to get the ramdisk up and running. however mcmyadmin is not working correctly and I would prefer to not have to do nothing but try to figure all this out for the next couple weeks.

If anyone would be interested in helping me out let me know. If you are willing to help and do so, I will give you full admin rights on the server if you want. maybe some money.

The server is called AeritusCraft, and is run on a 32GB DDR3, i7-2600 dedicated 24/7 server.
KCRat
Level 77 : Legendary Engineer