Looking for someone experienced with group manager

Lysanderr's Avatar Lysanderr6/25/14 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 124 2
6/25/2014 4:18 pm
Exoid_Llama's Avatar Exoid_Llama
Hello. My name is Kati, or Fluffeh_.

I am the founder of a new server that is in development. We are currently switching to Group Manager. I, along with my other staff members, have very little knowledge in how Group Manager works.

Before I get into too much detail on my problem, I'll explain my server. We were previously just going to make a prison server, but last night we have come up with the idea of creating a server with several game types. We will start off with prison, skygrid, creative, and factions. We will add more in the future.

Now, with all of these game types, we will have to have per-world ranks. What I'm really referring to is separating the prison world ranks from the other worlds. We also would like to have donor ranks that work for every world.

I'm looking for someone who is experienced with group manager to help us make the permissions file. If you can help us, I'm willing to talk to the other owner and dev about giving you a donor rank/staff rank.

If you're interested, I would recommend using skype to contact us. Reply to this with your skype name and your level of experience with Group Manager.
Lysanderr
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat