Looking for staff!

Coalminer98's Avatar Coalminer9810/19/12 7:44 pm
11/3/2012 9:48 pm
Coalminer98's Avatar Coalminer98
Hi! Im looking for some staff on my server. I would like 3 Admins and 3-6 mods. Apply here, and Ill tell you if you got the job! The server is a creative server with a survival world, and currently there are 3 owners. Me, coal, and my co-owners Ryan and THE_BERK. The server name is SnowyCraft, and we've been around for roughly 15 days. There are 20 slots, and if we can get some donators ill upgrade higher.

Please give these fields.

IGN
Past staff experience
Experience with WorldEdit
Why you want staff
Can you bring people to the server?
What rank your applying for
Why we should pick you

Ill respond as soon as possible!

*Note: An annoyance were currently experiencing is the first time you join, you get the error message Internal Server Error, and you cant rejoin for 2 min. ( After your first login, you don't experience this anymore.)

Thanks, Coal (SnowyCraft Owner and Founder)
Coalminer98
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Coalminer98
11/03/2012 9:48 pm
Blackout772 FINAL admin. gogocp accepted as mod. I will comment any other mods.
Pade, please rank the people I have ranked. Only six more days till im back!
gogocp
11/03/2012 8:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
IGN gogocp
Past staff experience 1 Owner, 6 Admin, 11 Mod, 5 Just opped.
Experience with WorldEdit Very good. I know which amounts crash the server and which don't, I can make great structures and add the details which are normally unnoticed but makes it look more professional, etc.
Why you want staff I'm hoping for a good server with 1.4 to play on and help.
Can you bring people to the server? Yes, I can make the server a website if there isn't already, which I'll link to on other websites without breaking 'No advertising' rules which are used with the same website maker.
What rank your applying for Any rank, whichever you think I should have.
Why we should pick you I've stated it all in the above, but here's some more info. I'm clever, mature but still fun, can earn and keep players, and I'm very fair, not a power abuser, and make sure everyone's happy.
BLACKOUT722
11/03/2012 8:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: blackout722
Past staff experience: Owner Co-Owner Head-Admin Admin Senior-Mod Head-Mod Mod Trusted VIP
Experience with WorldEdit: lets just say... Chuck Norris Level
Why you want staff: because i like helping players and help servers be successful
Can you bring people to the server? my friend owns a Minecraft Hosting Company and im apart of a youtube channel with over 3000 subscribers so i can get good deals and good advertising for your server
What rank your applying for Co-Owner or Head-Admin or Admin
Why we should pick you: i can get your server famous i can do permissions install plugins and can be trusted if you choose me i can guarantee you that your server will be successful but that can only be achieved if you can trust me.
Thanks, Blackout722
Micky075
11/03/2012 8:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
IGN Micky075
Past staff experience was admin on a past server
Experience with WorldEdit: no
Why you want staff: Because I want the opportunity to help your server and gain more users.
Can you bring people to the server? Yes certainly
What rank your applying for: Admin
Why we should pick you: Because I know how to run my job correctly.
Coalminer98
11/03/2012 8:18 am
The server is 1.3.2 because A) im waiting for importantplugins to update, i.e. WordEdit, LogBlock, HeroChat, etc. and I am halfway across the globe currently. I will be back on the server next saturday morning, and I will upgrade the server as long as the plugins are updated. As for the internal server error, the cause of that seems to have been from conflicting plugins, and after scraping the server of most plugins, and then restarting the server I believe the issue is solved. If you still can not get in, I will need all details of what your doing and what youve tried. My suggestion is restarting your computer, removing all of your mods and trying with a NEW minecraft.jar file, and the solution which has worked for everyone else- just logging back in after 2-3 minutes. After you try all of it, if your not on the server I will be very surprised. Also, make sure that you downgrade to 1.3.2. Use MCNostalgia. They are the best, in my opinion, for downgrading Minecraft. Sorry for typos, im on my iPad and typing is highly annoying.
Mr_Shen
10/28/2012 3:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi Scidoo

Im Admin Padejoloza of Coal's server and 1.4 is not updated to 100% yet once it is Coal, ryan or berk will post a message here

Padejoloza
scidoo
10/26/2012 8:18 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
I HAVE done what you said but i can't join, and plus, 1.3
WaffeCrafter26
10/24/2012 9:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i cant join either
scidoo
10/23/2012 3:32 pm
Wait, communication error?
Coalminer98
10/20/2012 9:37 pm
Sidoo and Tyler accepted as final Admins! Thanks guys!
KidneyKraft
10/20/2012 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
scidoo
10/20/2012 10:17 am
I decided to make my own so here it is:

APP FOR STAFF:

IGN:scidoo

position:head-admin,admin,Mod,

How i would like people to judge my application:
I want people to leave the things i have done to them (raids, pvp, grief)
and i promise i will start over with you and be fair and not bias to
anyone. Comment on my application without the thoughts of hatred in your
mind please. Thank you.

Do you know how to use world-edit: I do a bit but i might need A BIT more learning

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone
abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for
some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the

mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.If this keeps happening
i will eventually have to contact someone else and maybe temp ban them.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing Since 1.7

Which kind of staff member are you used to being?: I'm used to being (always) Fun, Hardly ever strict, Funny, Great
Administrater, Always being active, Always thinking of ideas to help the server better(not that it's bad), Building great
stuff always, Helping people out,

why
you wan't to be this rank:I would love to help the server out.I will be
freindly.polite.I will build some big builds for the server.I can stop
the spam,greif(if it is a none greif server) and un-polite people.I will
obey the rules.I Will kick/ban the people who DON'T obey the rules.I
will not abuse my power,i think i realy would be good for the server
After all,I do have alot of experience in being staff.I will also bring
loyalty to the server,as i will stay on the server Alot even when no ones
there.Everyone will like me,im a bit annoying at sometimes but im
sure you won't bother .I will help others out like owners,admins,mods an extr.I
I am sure that everyone will like me,Everyone says im fun.They always like my
builds when i build stuff.You will totally trust me when i get on the server.I am
very experienced in being staff and i will love to ve this rank

Expereince:head-admin-9 admin-11 trusted-10 mod-5 head-mod-6 co-Owner-2 owner-0

How long could you be on the server for:As long as you want.

If you didn't get this rank what elses would you like to be:head-mod,mod

Can i trust you:Yes,i haven't seen anyone yet who hasn't trusted me.

Will you invite friends:Yes alot of friends,they always like going to the server i invite them to.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF NO ONE IS ONLINE:maybe make a new warp or something like that.

have you ever been banned before:only 2 times(one is for going on a private server when
i didn't know it was ) (And the second is when i started singing
im sexy and i know it )all the other are my brothers bans(we share computers)

Do you hack?:No i don't i've never hacked in my life and never thought about hacking.

Building skills(out of 10):10/10

Redstone skills(out of 10) 7/10

Administrating skills(out of 10):10/10

Are you fun?:Yes,everyone will like me

Will you respect others:Yes,i always respect people whether they like
it or not

have you ever abused your power when you are staff in other servers?:No, i've never abused my powers
in other servers i have been staff in.

What do you think is important for your rank:I think it's administrating the server,Stopping spammers
and greifers.Helping others out,trying to stay on as long as you can to help the server.

What plugins will you think will help us stop the servers from rule breakers?:Maybe /vanish or /md will
be good for catching the greifers.Or NoCheat for hackers.

Will you inform people when you have banned a player?:I will always tell a owner or co-owner or any other
rank that is staff,and inform them that i have banned a player.

Glitchers:

I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will
not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be
an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also
need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove
the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at
spawn, which clearly states it.

What are the rules you would make if you could:1.No cussing or moaning 2.Don't advertise other servers3.Don't
spam! 4.If you see anyone hacking or breaking the rules inform members of staff 5.Be friendly and respect
other member aspecially staff! 6. Have fun!

Combat Loggers:

If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also
forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly
does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism:

I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth
to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop,
if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising:

If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't
work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what.
If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will
tell him to rather /msg me or tell me when no ones on the server.When
i warn him I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he
does not do it again.

Anything else?:I hope you accept my applcation for staff! (:

Thanks,

-scidoo
WaffeCrafter26
10/19/2012 9:39 pm
Its still not up
Coalminer98
10/19/2012 9:11 pm
Please try again after 2 min!
iTryzzzHard
10/19/2012 9:00 pm
Did you accept me?
iTryzzzHard
10/19/2012 8:48 pm
me too
WaffeCrafter26
10/19/2012 8:46 pm
It says that it cant reach the server
iTryzzzHard
10/19/2012 8:42 pm
IGN - iTryzzzHard
Past staff experience - owned my own server and i have mod on different server
Experience with WorldEdit - very good
Why you want staff - i like to help people and the newbies
Can you bring people to the server? - yes but very little
What rank your applying for - Mod
Why we should pick you - I am trustworthy and do not abuse my powers
apeboy202
10/19/2012 8:41 pm
still wont work
Coalminer98
10/19/2012 8:39 pm
Waffe accepted as final Admin!
WaffeCrafter26
10/19/2012 8:38 pm
IGN: WaffleCrafter26
Past staff experience: I have owned a server twice, been admin 5 times, and mod 8.
Experience with WorldEdit: I have used world edit many times but i am not the greatest at it, although i am willing to learn more about it.
Why you want staff: I am looking for a new server to play on and i want to help out with your server. I want to help get rid of hackers and help to manage the server so it may become a well known server.
Can you bring people to the server?: Yes i many of my friends play minecraft and would be willing to play on your server
What rank your applying for: Admin or if there is enough mod.
Why we should pick you: I am good at building and have a basic understanding of redstone ( i am trying to become better). I know how to install plugins and have worked and hosted on a few servers. I am good with people and will be willing to help with any problems that may arise. I also know most of the commands for all of the ranks.
Coalminer98
10/19/2012 8:24 pm
As I said, wait 2 min and rejoin!
apeboy202
10/19/2012 8:23 pm
it says refused connection
Coalminer98
10/19/2012 8:00 pm
You are all accepted. IP 66.135.40.31:26265.

Remember to join 2 times!
grander52
10/19/2012 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I'll like to be a sraff member.
IGN: grander52
Time zone: -5
Maturity:9/10
Past staff experience: I've been a admn for about 4 secvers that have gotten down. I also was a temporary admin for 2 servers, mods for 3 severs, amd have been a co-host to a server.
Experience with WorldEdit: I never really have gotten a chance to do world edit but i know what to do with it and the blocks offical name.
Why you want staff: I want to be staff because I want to help people in their servers. I have been admins and other things in multiple servers. I know the pain of having people anyoing you, not following the rules, and many more imagnible things.
Can you bring people to the server?: Yes. I've gotten a account for minecraft severs website. I also know about 50 people that play minecraft for tge PC version
What rank your applying for:Admin and if there is enough people mod.
Why we should pick you: You should pck me because i am very mature for my age. I have the experince of servers and the plugins that there is. I also never griefed in my minecraft playng time.

Need anymore just reply
Mr_Shen
10/19/2012 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN - Padejoloza
Past Staff Experience - 1 of 4 Head admins of KTRD WarDogs Server, 1 of 2 Server Co-Owners.
Experience with Worldedit - I am still learning it but i have learned alot of the commands and how to use them properly
Why you want Staff - I would like staff cause i feel like i could be a great help to this server
Can you bring people to the server - Yes I can, I have a few friends that still play and might join and i can advertise on Livestreams that I do with KTRD on Twitch.TV
What Rank your applying for - Mod or admin (whichever is needed more)
Why you should pick you - I feel you should pick me cause i keep calm in problems, helpful to other minecraft players and a nice guy
apeboy202
10/19/2012 7:51 pm
IGN abeboy202
Past staff experience i have been admin on two servers but they blamed me for griefing when i knew who did it
Experience with WorldEdit wow love it so good with it to
Why you want staff i love staff cause people want me online theyalwas ask for help which is whati like doing
Can you bring people to the server? yes i can i have some friends that would love te server
What rank your applying for mod admin whatever
Why we should pick you yuo should pick me because im nice i live in australia im helpful
if any one needs help i will be there
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome