*Looking for Staff*

DissolverInk's Avatar DissolverInk3/6/13 1:46 am
6/19/2014 10:20 am
xikster's Avatar xikster
Hello. I'm Looking for Staff Members that are over 13. This server will be new and will be needed Builders (Staff Builders).

FalconCraft

Co-Owner: (0/1)
Head-Admin: (0/3)
Admin: (0/2)
Moderators: (0/3)

In-GameName:
Experience:
Applying For:
DissolverInk
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xikster
06/19/2014 10:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
In-game Name: xikster

What are you applying for?: I am applying for the position of admin

Have you been staff on other servers? : Yes, I am currently staff on a very popular server by the name of McsPvP which has over 150 players online daily

Timezone:Gmt +1

Why do you deserve this position:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I feel that I am finally ready to bare these responsibilities, some of them are;To be on as often as possible to ensure that if someone needs help that there is someone there to help.To keep troublemakers in line and to enforce the law to its fullest extent. To help new people adjust and settle in to the server by helping them build if needed or explaining rules.To have the ability to competently, safely and wisely use appropriate commands in relative situations.I believe that I would make a good Moderator/admin if I were to be accepted because I am trustworthy, responsible, hard-working, helpful and polite. I love helping people, so I hope you take my application into consideration, thanks for your time!
PlanetUnivers
06/19/2014 8:44 am
I am a professional builder. Up to you to trust me, or not. You will see my building skills if I ever get to your server as a Builder.
IGN: drillxpro10
Good day.
GamingMarshmallow
06/19/2014 8:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Alan
In-GameName: builden666
Mature Level: 8.5
Experience: played since 1.2.5, owned and worked on servers
Applying For: Admin or higher
JDAWG1924
06/19/2014 8:01 am
Age: I am 14 years of age. I have been younger and it sucks.
Name: My name is Jordan McClellan
In-GameName: My in-game name is jdowg123. If we are allowed nicknames it will be JD or J. In Skype, please call me J or JD, also.
Skype: I do have Skype. I do not video call or call until I can trust you and know you well. My Skype is Jordan McClellan.
Mature Level: My Maturity level is 10.8-10. I am very mature. I have been trusted on more than 6 servers and have been a high ranked staff member for a long time. I can be strict, responsible and funny, but at the right time.
Experience: My experiences are not alot but they have been very hard and long. I have been 1 Owner, 1 Co-Owner, 3 Head-Admin (very hard to get with the people I was working for) 2 Admin, 1 Mod and 0 Helper. I go for more of the higher ranks because I like more of a challenge and I like to have the honor of having the higher positions. I am not trying to say players are like the homeless and high-ranked staff are the billionaires. I love playing with regular players just as much as regular players love playing with staff.

Applying For: Co-Owner or Head Admin. I can deal with Admin, too.

EXTRAS:(Made by me)

Why I want these positions: I would like them because I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVEE helping people. I don't care if they are fellow staff, the Owner or just random players. I also would like this position because I think I have the most appropriate experience. I am saying this for the following reason: I have owned a server before. It was up 24/7 from my own home with 50-70 players. I had 30+ plugins fully configured and I had 15+ ranks to configure, as well. I am very experienced when I comes to being the higher ranks and I know the basics, responsibilities and the commands/permissions of these. Also, I am very tech-savvy. I know all of my hacks, exploits and cheats so I can spot a hacker out of my ear. Did I mention I was fun to have in the community? No? Well I am. I love playing with players, staff and other people. I can be very sarcastic and entertaining to some players. This might be able to bring players and other types of people and make the server bigger. I am also very mature. I have held the responsibilities of having staff the whole time and I know what to do in any situation. I can help in any problems. I can help in plugin configuration, website configuration, server issues/dealios and other things. I also have very good English grammar, spelling and I am multi language.

Thanks
~JD
PotatoesNGravy
03/06/2013 7:23 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Prefer not to say, Just call me Potato
In-GameName:PotatoesNGravy
Skype: Uhh, I dont use it much tbh, but you can search for it via my email thegigapudding@yahoo.com. Its either BankaiElf or Crystacune
Mature Level:I can immature when I feel like it, however Im not usually (hey at least im honest xD)
Experience:I may not be an expert in redstone or building, , or a minecraft expert in general, But I can make some basic stuff.But im pretty active since I have no life, and sometimes being actives pretty important, even though theres more to being staff I know, its just a nice add-on
Applying For: Any position will do, whatever you think .

I also have experience in photoshop, so I could make a banner for the server if needed, like if you made a website for it
apeboy202
03/06/2013 2:53 am
Name:Joe
In-GameName:apeboy202
Mature Level:8.7
Experience:i have been mod on 2 servers that did not get enough people on and shut down and one recenly because i said i didnt want to do /home and admin on a friends server but quit minecraft
Applying For: anything really that i can help people and i love spying on hackers by going vanish and tping to thier bases but yeah admin mod dont mind
cowmanmine
03/06/2013 2:24 am
Name:Tom
In-GameName:Cowmanmine
Mature Level: 9/10
Experience: I used to host my own minecraft server, so I know all about what the best pluggins are, and how to manage a server as I have had a few griefers and had to manage them and try to sort out the problem. I have also been co-owner on 2 servers, however the owner did not have enough money to continue.
Position: I don't mind, what ever position you think I could be the most use to thes server.
Thanks for reading my app
Tom
vboeyy
03/06/2013 2:15 am
Woops, sorry its skype : boezoo
Panda_Queen
03/06/2013 2:08 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
DissolverInkI would be Guessing your Pass 13? The App is quite short. Improve if you could

Denied.
smartgirl701Name: I go by Kat on the internet when I have to.
In-GameName: smartgirl701
Skype: I really, really know this will get me denied but I don't have it.
Mature Level: I'd say my mature level would be a 9-10
Experience: I am admin on 2 servers (one is whitelisted and you have to be approved to get in) Head moderator on another, and used to be a moderator on one before it closed down.
Applying For: I would be applying for Co-Owner, Head Admin or Admin. But honestly, I wouldn't mind Moderator either, that is if I even pass the acceptance test.

I don't know what else you want me to say. And yes, I am at/above 13. I'd rather not disclose my real age on the internet.
DissolverInk
03/06/2013 2:07 am
Accepted.
Welcome You will be Skyped IP Shortly.

PikchuuName: Boe
In-GameName: boeyy
Mature Level: 8.5/10
Experience: I've had alot of experience with 1st & 3rd person games, especially minecraft i have recently be owner on 2 (Fully Hosted & Bought) Mod on 1, and admin of 4, i would like to improve your server with nice people
Applying For: Anything i dont care, rude to ask c:
DissolverInk
03/06/2013 2:06 am
I would be Guessing your Pass 13? The App is quite short. Improve if you could

Denied.
smartgirl701Name: I go by Kat on the internet when I have to.
Experience: I am admin on 2 servers (one is whitelisted and you have to be approved to get in) Head moderator on another, and used to be a moderator on one before it closed down.
Applying For: I would be applying for Co-Owner, Head Admin or Admin. But honestly, I wouldn't mind Moderator either, that is if I even pass the acceptance test.
vboeyy
03/06/2013 2:05 am
Name: Boe
In-GameName: boeyy
Mature Level: 8.5/10
Experience: I've had alot of experience with 1st & 3rd person games, especially minecraft i have recently be owner on 2 (Fully Hosted & Bought) Mod on 1, and admin of 4, i would like to improve your server with nice people
Applying For: Anything i dont care, rude to ask c:
Panda_Queen
03/06/2013 2:03 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Name: I go by Kat on the internet when I have to.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome