LOOKING FOR STAFF.

RexCraftia's Avatar RexCraftia4/25/13 7:24 am
1 emeralds 4.3k 118
3/18/2015 8:18 pm
Fallwithus25's Avatar Fallwithus25
If you want to be staff on RexCraftia, then use the application below. I will only need your skype if you are accepted. You may make a better version of your application, in case you were not accepted. You may add things to the template but do not remove any parts. It is required to answer all the questions in the template.

If you wish to get information about the server please visit: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1793856-17

If you are going to say that you can offer help with building (or anything else, this is just an example) then don’t just post: “I can help building”, please provide more information such as: “I can help building, I am especially good at building modern architecture, here is a link to something I previously created: http://www.randomexamplelink.com

Application template:

[1] Ingame name?
[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)
[3] Your age?
[4] In which country do you live in? (timezone?)
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide links)
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? (Please provide links)
[8] What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[9] Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[10] What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
RexCraftia
Level 71 : Legendary Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Danny3826
04/25/2013 7:26 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[1] Ingame name?Danny3826

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)Yes

[3] Your age?13

[4] In which country do you live in?NY

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?10

[6] Do you have any staff experience?Alot

[7] Why do you want to be staff?To help

[8] What can you offer to the server?Lots of pluin help and I know so much commands but what I really want for every server is a good future
DJCOol130
04/25/2013 7:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
[1] Ingame name: DJCOol130.

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no): Yes.

[3] Your age: 15.

[4] In which country do you live in: Australia.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online: 4-5.

[6] Do you have any staff experience: Been staff on alot of other servers.

[7] Why do you want to be staff : Because i can help you with building and enforcing the rules.

[8] What can you offer to the server: I can help you build things i can help with some plugins and I can do some youtube vids.
DJCOol130
04/25/2013 7:53 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bump
Danny3826
Bump
Danny3826
We still need more apps
It_Bytes
04/25/2013 8:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
[1] Ingame name? It_Bytes

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) No

[3] Your age?13

[4] In which country do you live in?Philippines

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 4 - 6

[6] Do you have any staff experience? 2 Years in all types of ranks

[7] Why do you want to be staff? I want to make sure your server stays as what you intended and the player's problems solved.

[8] What can you offer to the server?
1.I make sure that no other players will break your rules or else i will punish them with your permission
2.Help other staffs and players who seek help. (Except giving items)
3.I will provide feed backs and suggestions that are acceptable.
4.Make sure that i exceed your and your player's expectations of me.

I have one request though, If possible that you can change offline-mode=true to online-mode=false, i will do these things because i don't have the paid version.
RexCraftia
04/25/2013 8:21 am
Listen It_Bytes there is NO way im going to change it to offlinemode=false i know what it does. I think you should go and buy minecraft and support mojang.
Profoak0117
04/25/2013 8:35 am
Level 41 : Master Geek
[1] Ingame name? Profoak0117

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) yep

[3] Your age? 13

[4] In which country do you live in? USA

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Probably 4 days a week give or take

[6] Do you have any staff experience?yes was a owner of a server admin on another and moderator an a couple more....oh I was builder too

[7] Why do you want to be staff? Eh idk

[8] What can you offer to the server? Well, I'm pretty good with redstone.....I don't abuse power and I can build pretty well
DaisukiIV
04/25/2013 4:00 pm
[1] Ingame name? DaisukiIV

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) yes. Tell you if accepted

[3] Your age? 14

[4] In which country do you live in? USA, timezone:EST

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 1-4 hours a day

[6] Do you have any staff experience? I am a mod for a server that is still being built right now and have my own private server.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? I want to be apart of this server because i want to try out different servers and have fun on them, and also i want to help people who needs help. I want to build a good server for everyone to play on. (I can't do this because my computer is bad and i can't afford a new one)

[8] What can you offer to the server? I can bring people to this server and i can make players feel welcome. I can catch hackers if they are hacking (because my friend used to be a hacker)
TheLittlePlanet
04/25/2013 4:44 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
[1] Ingame name? vandore

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) No

[3] Your age? 16

[4] In which country do you live in? US

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? about 2/3 hours

[6] Do you have any staff experience? Yes. Admin on 20, mod on about 30, co-owner on 2, owner on 1.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? To guide people, build and have fun.

[8] What can you offer to the server? I'm very respectful and i advertise when needed, i do not abuse powers and i would not make any random drop parties, or giving people items. If i saw a hacker thats a instant ban, unless you know him/her and trust. If i saw a griefer i would kick, then ban. If he griefed spawn, thats a instant ban also.

Thanks for reading this.

~Planet
ToonTaco
04/25/2013 4:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
[1] Ingame name? ToonTaco

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) I don't give it out.

[3] Your age? 15

[4] In which country do you live in? USA

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Many

[6] Do you have any staff experience? 2 admin pos. and 2 mod pos. + 3 build pos.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? Because all the other ones shut down :c

[8] What can you offer to the server? Law & order, buildings, anti-cheating.
RexCraftia
05/15/2013 9:07 am
bump
iiDominator
05/15/2013 9:16 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[1] Ingame name?

TunePvP

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no)

Yes.

[3] Your age?

[4] Country/Timezone?

West Coast, U.S.A.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?

I can be on everyday of the week, for atleast 3-5 hours per day.

[6] Do you have any staff experience?

Indeed, I do. I own two server, co-own four, I'm head-admin on two, I administrate five, and moderate six.

[7] Why do you want to be staff?

I'd love to be staff because, I feel as if I could help with anything that needs to be fixed, with the power of staff. I'd love to help out around the server, and make the server a naturally enhanced experience for all of my peers of the server.

Well, I'm more of a plugin guy. I could code plugins, but I don't very often. I'm pretty good at plugins, permissions, and ranks. Those three things are usually my specialties on a server. If you need help setting up a plugin, I could definitely help out with that.

-Tune.

PM me if accepted.
RexCraftia
05/15/2013 9:21 am
May i ask how good you are at coding? Can you link any previous plugins you made?
iiDominator
05/15/2013 9:23 am
a
RexCraftia
05/15/2013 9:36 am
iiDominatorI'm not the best at coding, but I helped code a plugin called DwDNPC.

But you are not on the author list at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dwdnpc/
RexCraftia
05/16/2013 8:38 am
You can still apply for staff on RexCraftia! There is 7 days left!
Syngularity
05/16/2013 6:47 pm
[1] Ingame name? Syngularity

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) no

[3] Your age? 13

[4] Country/Timezone? Eastern Timezone

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 10 hours a week

[6] Do you have any staff experience? Yes I have been staff on many other servers.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? To help this server grow, stop hackers, griefers and cheaters

[8] What can you offer to the server? I can build awesome things, ban cheaters, hackers, and advertise
tz18
05/16/2013 6:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
[1] tz18

[2] yes

[3] 12

[4] U.S.A. Central Time

[5] about 18 hours a week

[6] i have owned 1 server, been Mod on 1 and admin on 1

[7] I want to Help stop bullying and handout proper punishments to wrongdoers and help the players

[8] What can you offer to the server? Years of Staff experience, sharpened Plugin skills, and overall a great Staff Member. (If I do say so myself)
A_Friend
05/16/2013 7:11 pm
[1] Ingame name? My in-game name is Pseudology.

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes, my Skype is minecraftforums.

[3] Your age? I am at the age of 14, although I am very mature for my age group.

[4] Country/Timezone? Central US.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 5-6 hours on weekdays, depending if I have homework or not. Mostly 5-6 hours, though. Practically all day on weekends.

[6] Do you have any staff experience? Yes, I have lots of experience with being staff on Minecraft servers. I have been Moderator about 5 times, Head-Mod once, Admin once, Head-Admin once, and owner 0 (I haven't owned a server, my router doesn't allow portforwarding )

[7] Why do you want to be staff? I wish to be staff to gain the responsibility, help the server out, and also have fun. I can donate up to $10, but I may have to trust the server will stay up. I can be on more than most of the staff on most servers I play on. I am very understanding and try to have fun with the other players. When a drastic situation is being developed and/or is happening, I quickly, but calmly, deal with it. I can tell if someone is hacking or not, aswell. (e.g. if someone is using x-ray, they might have weirdly shaped mineshafts.)

[8] What can you offer to the server? See 7.
RexCraftia
05/17/2013 6:08 pm
bump
RexCraftia
05/19/2013 4:30 am
You can still apply for staff on RexCraftia!
TheAverageJay
05/19/2013 4:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
[1] Ingame name?: DistinctGamer.

[2] Do you have Skype?: Yes. Untoonesch.

[3] Your age?: 16.

[4] Country/Timezone?: UK/GMT.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?: I would say on average, 3-4 hours a day during weekdays. As for the weekends I'd say 5-6 hours. Take into account I go to the gym on Tuesdays and Fridays for 2 hours each session.

[6] Do you have any staff experience?: I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I have had Admin, Mod, Semi-Mod, Co-Owner on many servers that are now closed except for AeroCraft Creative. It is successful and has multiple players per day, but I had to have a period of absence due to my schooling and education as I am nearing the end of my school days. Even though I am still in education, this will not effect how active I am on a server. I feel like with my maturity and time spent on Minecraft, I can provide clear insight to the mind of Minecrafters and deal with infractions appropriately. My previous experience with Modding and Administrating a server has strengthened my capability to lead and enforce.

[7] Why do you want to be staff?: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

[8] What can you offer to the server?: I can offer leadership, comedy, help, amongst other things which will most likely leak through during gameplay.
RexCraftia
05/19/2013 4:54 am
DistinctGamer is accepted!
xMinecraftedxPS3x
05/19/2013 5:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
1.jeparasky11

2.yes

4.eastern

5.7hrs a day

8.yes

9.I was part of staff on another server but it got took down and now i would like to try out for another

10.I have almost 200 subscribers on youtube and still going up i can get alotof people on
RexCraftia
05/19/2013 7:07 am
Can i get a link to your youtube channel?
iron_troll
05/19/2013 5:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
[1] Ingame name? iron_troll

[3] Your age? 9

[4] Country/Timezone? Australia.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? lots

[6] Do you have any staff experience? olny mod

[7] Why do you want to be staff?cos the other server was full of admins

[8] What can you offer to the server?make rules make stuff and BAN poeple
MikeStardust
05/19/2013 7:19 am
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon
If you need animated banners and fx, contact me.
RexCraftia
05/20/2013 4:22 am
You can still apply for staff on RexCraftia!
Syngularity
05/20/2013 5:51 pm
Was I accepted or not?
please answer
RexCraftia
05/21/2013 6:16 am
Sorry but you were not accepted
Rosalinamemr4
05/25/2013 4:07 pm
[1] Ingame name? Rosalinamemr4

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) yes

[3] Your age? 15

[4] Country/Timezone? United Kingdom

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Im always free

[6] Do you have any staff experience? I used to be staff on Dragoncraft and staff on foxcraft

[7] Why do you want to be staff? I love to help people its what i do allot on servers i help and i build and im always free

[8] What can you offer to the server? i could able to get more people on the server as i got allot of friends
RexCraftia
05/25/2013 5:54 pm
Promoted to submod!
LegendOfDead
05/25/2013 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
It says declared spam :C If u wnat my copy hers my Skype: LegendOfDead
RexCraftia
05/26/2013 5:54 am
LegendOfDead if you cant apply here, then apply here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1784068-looking-for-staff-rexcraftia/
migetlegs10
05/26/2013 7:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
[1] Ingame name? migetlegs10

[3] Your age? 14

[4] Country/Timezone? england GMT

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? after school and most weekends

[6] Do you have any staff experience? plenty i am co owner on servers mod and admin on a lot of servers like leekycraft

[7] Why do you want to be staff? i like to help newcomers to any server and its a great opportunity for me because i would like to make my own server myself so it benafits the both of us

[8] What can you offer to the server? im good at chat mod and helping people with commands and server help i know quite a bit about this server so i think im good for this server
MinecraftMaster265
05/26/2013 8:57 am
[1] Ingame name? Josh6344

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes

[3] Your age? 13 almost 14

[4] Country/Timezone? Newfoundland, Canada

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 5-7 days a week for about 5 hours each day

[6] Do you have any staff experience? Yes, I have been mod on 4 servers head mod on 2 co owner on 1 and admin on 3

[7] Why do you want to be staff?

I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Bartozy1
05/28/2013 7:23 am
Ingame name:bartozy
Yes I have Skype
My age 13
I live in uk
I play 4 to 3 hours online
Yes I have expirance in op the commands and some plugins
liam5087
05/28/2013 8:14 am
Ingame name? liam_5087

Do you have skype? Yes

Your age? 12

Country/Timezone? The UK

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? probebly a lot but when school comes in about 2-3 hours but more during holidays

[6] Do you have any staff experience? Yes on 5 other servers

[7] Why do you want to be staff? because I am bored and I would like to help others

[8] What can you offer to the server? I can build and make people happy
FSHGAMING22
05/28/2013 11:20 am
[1] Ingame name? Darkcloud22

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) Yes

[3] Your age? 16

[4] Country/Timezone? GMT-0 England

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 12 hours a day if needed.

[6] Do you have any staff experience? yer once ran my own sever, an been admin on friends.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? i want to be staff because I'm great fun I bring fun and helpfulness and I'm a great builder and I'm used to using commands and i will be a good affect to the sever plus minecraft community

[8] What can you offer to the server: I can offer my huge skill set and amusement to the sever and i like to solve problems and do not argue and im polite when hander-ling matters.
Da_Survivor
05/29/2013 2:14 pm
[1] Ingame name? Da_Survivor

[3] Your age? 14

[4] Country/Timezone? USA, Eastern Standard Time

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? least amount is 20hrs a week

[6] Do you have any staff experience? yes

[7] Why do you want to be staff? to help and to serve

[8] What can you offer to the server? my extreme helpfulness but also my knowledge of minecraft

If you accepted you will be contacted.
JakeSMC
05/29/2013 7:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
IGN: jake_stumpf
Position: Builder
Past Builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ver-spawn/

Message me if I get accepted please.

Thanks!
RexCraftia
06/03/2013 1:44 pm
You need to be VETERAN before you can apply for staff. In order to get VETERAN you need to post your minecraft ingame name at:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/rexcraftia/

Then join the server, so i can give the rank.
reneeandmatt1
06/11/2013 6:00 pm
[1] Ingame name? chicaudriee

[3] Your age? 15

[4] In which country do you live in? usa

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 24/7

[6] Do you have any staff experience? yes, co owner on foxcraft, co owner on hurleycraft, and owner on my server ^_^.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? i absolutely LOVE to help ppl, i love this server, and i LOVE to catch hackes, minecraft was made to mine legitly not to cheat.

[8] What can you offer to the server? well, iam constantly on the computer bacically 24/7 unless im on vacation, which is rare, and i really love to help servers out and help players out and awnswer their questions. i also have two youtube channels i can advertise on and yea
RexCraftia
06/12/2013 12:04 pm
Can you give me a link to your youtube channels.
Dj_lord98
07/16/2013 9:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
[1] Ingame name? Dj_Lord98

[2] Do you have skype? Yes

[3] Your age? 14

[4] In which country do you live in? Curacao , Near the Caribean Ocean

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? as many as i want

[6] Do you have any staff experience? yes. i have learned the basics and know how to handle being a staff

[7] Why do you want to be staff? To help and support the server.

[8] What can you offer to the server? well. i can try and get more people on the server by advertising on websites and servers
RexCraftia
07/19/2013 11:24 am
You have been accepted!
CoolSora532
07/29/2013 2:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
[1] Ingame name? - I am CoolSora532

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) - Yes, I am Lochlyn23432

[3] Your age? - I am 17.

[4] In which country do you live in? - I Live in Canada at the moment, and I will be moving to America soon.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? - Per day I can be on about 5-10 hrs, per week you can obviously times that by 7, so 35-70 hrs per week.

[6] Do you have any staff experience? - I do, I was owner of my own server for about 3 months which overall got about 13 players online, and I was Admin on another, and mod on another.

[7] Why do you want to be staff? - I want to be staff because I am fun, caring, and I do not abuse any powers I may be given.

[8] What can you offer to the server? - I am very helpful, I know a lot about Minecraft and I could answer a lot of questions people have about Minecraft, or the server.
RexCraftia
07/29/2013 9:56 pm
You have been accepted.
Karrfis
07/29/2013 3:09 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
[1] Ingame name? karrthus1

[2] Do you have skype? (yes/no) yes you can have it if im accepted

[3] Your age? im 16 years old

[4] In which country do you live in? United Kingdom

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? well it the summer hols so i will be on quite a bit

[6] Do you have any staff experience? yah i have co-run a server with my friends and have moderator position on another server

[7] Why do you want to be staff? my old server is in heavy development so i would like to help a new server

[8] What can you offer to the server? building...amusment laughs..help..

NOTE
if you accpet me plz sendme a pm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome