Looking for staff?

MCCreeperBoomMC's Avatar MCCreeperBoomMC10/5/13 11:41 am
1 emeralds 138 3
10/8/2013 12:48 pm
MCCreeperBoomMC's Avatar MCCreeperBoomMC
Hey, I've been looking to become staff on a Towny, no grief or raid server.

IGN: Ellis_the_Wizard

Maturity (1/10): 8/10 (I'm not afraid to have some fun).

Building Skills (1/10): 5 and a half.

Experience: I've been Admin on 4 servers. I've been Moderator on 7. Many of these have closed recently for various reasons.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because lately I've lost many friends. I've been staff on many servers, and I love to help out. I hate being griefed, or raided, although I can put it with it.. I know the most useful Towny commands, and even if it's factions, I know most of them too.

Why you should pick me: You should pick me because I'm helpful, creative, and a great leader. I've been staff on many servers and I use my role well. I am not an abuser, nor a griefer. I try to be as helpful as I possibly can, and I'm not afraid to ban or jail, etc. I do NOT however ban without good reason. I know a lot of commands, HOWEVER I cannot code. I have never tried to, although I'm a fast learner. I have never tried to download plugins/do permissions, although as I said, I'm a fast learner. I believe I am a great member of staff to have on a staff team because of these things. I am currently Head Admin on a server, and a member of staff destroyed it. We are currently fixing ranks and then re creating the world..

Additional info: I don't really think there is any, I've pretty much covered everything.

Thanks for reading my application for your server, and don't be afraid to just post a server I CAN'T be staff on, although I'd love to be staff as well as a regular =). Have a nice day, ~Ellis
MCCreeperBoomMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCCreeperBoomMC
10/08/2013 12:48 pm
Madam_Power
MCCreeperBoomMCHey, I've been looking to become staff on a Towny, no grief or raid server.

Experience: I've been Admin on 4 servers. I've been Moderator on 7. Many of these have closed recently for various reasons.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because lately I've lost many friends. I've been staff on many servers, and I love to help out. I hate being griefed, or raided, although I can put it with it.. I know the most useful Towny commands, and even if it's factions, I know most of them too.
EDIT: I forgot to say, most of what you said didn't even make sense.

Why you should pick me: You should pick me because I'm helpful, creative, and a great leader. I've been staff on many servers and I use my role well. I am not an abuser, nor a griefer. I try to be as helpful as I possibly can, and I'm not afraid to ban or jail, etc. I do NOT however ban without good reason. I know a lot of commands, HOWEVER I cannot code. I have never tried to, although I'm a fast learner. I have never tried to download plugins/do permissions, although as I said, I'm a fast learner. I believe I am a great member of staff to have on a staff team because of these things. I am currently Head Admin on a server, and a member of staff destroyed it. We are currently fixing ranks and then re creating the world..

Additional info: I don't really think there is any, I've pretty much covered everything.

Thanks for reading my application for your server, and don't be afraid to just post a server I CAN'T be staff on, although I'd love to be staff as well as a regular =). Have a nice day, ~Ellis

LOL! i hate people that say admin 4 mod 7 and stuff they dont explain why they want all those positions at once and i reacon nobody believes you also age 11 no way you would get staff and your good at nothing so end of story
So, you think everybody in the world judges age over maturity? I really am 11. You've just been owned. Next time try not to make a smartass comment that you can't back up.
Madam_Power
10/06/2013 5:00 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
MCCreeperBoomMCHey, I've been looking to become staff on a Towny, no grief or raid server.

LOL! i hate people that say admin 4 mod 7 and stuff they dont explain why they want all those positions at once and i reacon nobody believes you also age 11 no way you would get staff and your good at nothing so end of story
MCCreeperBoomMC
10/06/2013 4:55 am
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome