Looking For Staff

total_pvp's Avatar total_pvp1/11/14 6:52 pm
1/14/2014 6:21 pm
AlphaSerenity's Avatar AlphaSerenity
We are a recently reopened server looking to re do the entire staff of the server. We need people who are dedicated and willing to make sure our players have the best time on our server possible. Here are some things we are looking for:

Here on TotalPVP, we have to be able to trust our staff members to do exactly what they are supposed to. This for both the welfare of other players, as well as other staff members. These are some of the qualities we look for.

To become a moderator, you must be...
•Honest. Simply put, don't lie. It's easy for us to tell
•Mature. We don't base anything off of physical age, it all has to do with how mature you act. If you act like a mature, intelligent human being, then you've got a pretty good shot at making it here. If you act like an ape that's hyped up on kool-aid, well...Let's just say that your chances are slim.
•Helpful. We're always looking out for players who help out everyone else, whether they be new to the server, new to minecraft, or even a veteran.
•Polite. If you're rude, we don't want you to represent our server, it's as simple as that. politeness goes a long way.
•Respectful. Our staff members respect all players, and we expect the same in return. If you disrespect any of our staff members, even the lower ranks, you will be punished. We will not tolerate any form of disrespect.
•Responsible. Responsible players are always aware of what is going on, know and obey all of the rules, and take care of any issues that they have with as little friction as possible. This means only submitting tickets and bug reports that are relevant issues.
•Literate. Our mods are expected to use (mostly) proper grammar in order to clearly and effectively convey the message of the server, and to enforce the rules. For example, players using words such as "plz" "pls" "thx" "sry" or "butter" are generally not the players we want to become staff members.
•Intelligent. Moderators must be able to solve problems on their own, especially if there are no admins around to assist them. This may sound easy, but it can actually be very difficult, depending on the issue at hand. We expect all of our staff members to be able to handle almost any situation thrown at them.

Some questions you want to ask yourself if you think you're ready to be staff.
•Have I broken any rules? If you've broken more than 2 rules on our server, you are not eligible for a staff position.
•Do I get along with others? If you don't get along with other players, you will not make a good moderator, and we will probably not choose you.
•Do I play here often? We're looking for staff members that will be active. This means logging in almost daily, and playing for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
•Have I ever been banned here? If you have been banned from our server for any reason, you are not eligible for a staff position. This is non-negotiable.
•Do I really want to be a staff member? Being a staff member here at TotalPVP is hard work, and often consumes a lot of time. If you're not ready to devote your time and focus to the server, then you probably do not want to be a staff member. Plus it ruins the game for you.

if you are interested please fill out and application on out site @ playtotalpvp.enjin.com/staff

Thanks,
Totalpvp
Ip:s39.hosthorde.com:25631
www.playtotalpvp.enjin.com
total_pvp
Level 1 : New Miner