Looking for staff! 24/7 amazing server

Delgado804's Avatar Delgado80412/10/12 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 158 8
12/10/2012 10:10 pm
BJjerky's Avatar BJjerky
Ip: Smite-Main.tk
Amazing faction server 24/7 hosted server with mob arena, factions, and a bunch of other amazing plugins.
Apply for staff
Delgado804
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BJjerky
12/10/2012 10:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin App

I have been mod on 10 servers before and run 2 on my own so I can run serverand I can do plugins and I can be serious when needed and also I am 17 and so far from apps I am older anymore questions just ask me
BJjerky
12/10/2012 9:57 pm
Can U please let me know know if I am staff lpease thanks I am on there now
AlexTheCoder
12/10/2012 9:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
IGN: PolyUser1

Skype?: N/A

Why should I choose you?: I am an experienced minecrafter that is very fun, easy to talk to, helpful and dedicated. I love being part of the minecraft community and this shows when I am on a server, I enjoy helping out less experienced players and resolving problems when I can. I also love to chat with lots of players whether they are new or frequent server visitors and basically just having fun with others. I also enjoy protecting the rule abiding players and the server from badly behaved players and hackers.

How often can you play(hours and days a week): From 4-7 hours a day and 7 days a week

What can you do for the server?: I know my ways around most plugins such as Faction's,MCMMO,World Guard,WorldEdit Dynmap,Essentials,Multiverse,Mobarena so if you need help i'd be one of the guys you could ask. Also, if i dont know a plugin i can learn it in a few minutes.

Why do you want to be an admin?: I would like to be admin because i have been admin and staff on lots of servers and i have the experience to take take of hackers and players that misbehave

Maturness: 10 out 10

Building skill: 8 out of 10

Plugin skill: 10 out of 10

What would you do if some one hacks?: i will use /vanish and check up on them for a
while to see if it is true if so they will be warned and kicked/temp banned until its settled if they should be jailed or ban for good
BJjerky
12/10/2012 9:54 pm
I'd like to apply.
-IGN: BJjerky
-Experience: I've been playing since it was made
That1prokid12
12/10/2012 9:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
APPLICATION:
IGN: that1prokid

Skype?: N/A

Why should I choose you?: I am an experienced minecrafter that is very fun, easy to talk to, helpful and dedicated. I love being part of the minecraft community and this shows when I am on a server, I enjoy helping out less experienced players and resolving problems when I can. I also love to chat with lots of players whether they are new or frequent server visitors and basically just having fun with others

How often can you play(hours and days a week): From 4-7 hours a day and 6 out of 7 days a week

What can you do for the server?: I know my ways around plugins such as Faction's,MCMMO,World Guard,WorldEdit Dynmap,Essentials,Multiverse,Mobarena so if you need help id be the guy you could ask

Why do you want to be an admin?: I would like to be admin because i have alot of expirience on servers and i have been an admin on 2 or 3 so i know how to take take of hackers and players that misbehave

Maturness: 8 out 10

Building skill: 8 out of 10

Plugin skill: 7 out of 10

What would you do if some one hacks?: i will turn invisible and spy on them for a
while to see if it is true if so they will be temp banned until its settled if they should be jailed or ban for good

Thank you

~ that1prokid
nickd456
12/10/2012 9:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
I'd like to apply.
-IGN: nickd456
-Experience: I've been playing since Beta 1.2
admissivecomic
12/10/2012 6:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
I WOULD like to apply. i have lots of experinces as mods/admins as i was a server owner my self.
Delgado804
12/10/2012 6:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
Come join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome