Looking for Staff! (Click for more info)

Mercify's Avatar Mercify9/20/15 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 179 8
9/21/2015 8:14 pm
MinecraftTrouble's Avatar MinecraftTrouble
Hello! I am looking for staff on Mercify Economy! We are a survival/skyblock server. I am looking for staff members. You will be applying for trial-mod. If you do a good job, I will promote you to regular mod, which has more perks. Follow this application and post it below filled out. Thanks!

In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned?:
Why do you feel you should be a mod?:
Time you are on during the day:
List other servers you have been staff on (optional):

After you apply, go on our server: mercify.mcph.co
If I am not on when you join, do /mail send Mercify and tell me that you posted your app
Mercify
Level 4 : Apprentice Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2015 8:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftTrouble
It isn't a template, well it is, but it is my own personal Template
09/21/2015 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftTrouble
In-Game Name: BlazeCrafterMC

Have you ever been banned(if so, why?): No, i Haven't been banned

Do you have skype: Yes i do have Skype and it is: MinecraftMinner69

Will you be active on the forums: Yes i will be active on the forums almost daily.

Will you be active on the server: I will be on the server, every day, unless something major happens

How often can you be on the server each day: I will Online on the server for about 3-5 hours each work day, and about 5-8 hours on non-work days.

What would you rate yourself on Common Sense: I would rate my common sense as a 8.

What would you rate yourself on your speaking skills: I would honestly rate myself as a 7 for speaking skills, as i do sometimes stutter when nervous.

What would you rate yourself on maturity: I would rate my self as a 9 on maturity, as i Am a Polite Young man.

Is English you first language: Yes English is my First Language.

(At least a full paragraph or more for the following)

Tell us about yourself: My name is Jeremy A. Hill, I was Born into a family on August 24th, 2001, which makes me 14 years old. I am involved in Fall Sports such as Soccer, and Cross Country. I also have a older and a younger brother who if your on Skype with me, will hear either one of them, but that is rare. I Love to read, and Help others as I am the Class President of my High school 9th grade, I also, am a Ambitious Young Studious Fellow with a passion to succeed, and to help others Succeed.

What do you have to offer the server: I Can offer to the server my coding skills, Cheerfulness, my denoted sense of being Optimistic, and most importantly my time, and Devoted love to the server. I can Help Out where ever needed, as well as any time needed, unless i have school, or work. I Can Help Code a new Website, with a free domain, and Hosting, also i could help develop the server into a new era of excellence.

Why should you be chosen for Staff: I feel that i should be chosen for staff as i am a good Person, with good standings with the server's population. I also have experience of staff on a server as i was a Helper on CriticalMC, and i also used to own a network, until i shut down due to lack of funds. I know that you might not chose me, but i will still make time in my life to Come and play, hang out, and have fun on this server.

Describe what makes a good leader: I am a good leader, as i have a good heart, very optimistic, and very devoted to things. One thing that i am very devoted to is Helping everyone succeed in their daily lives, with short term goals, as well as Long term Achievements. I have received several awards acknowledging these things, such as the Leader of the Month, National Honors Society, and many other awards. Almost everyone that has met me has said that i am a very good leader, with abilities that are amazing for a boy my age.

Describe how you would and could be a good leader and role-model on the server: I will help Bring People onto the server, and help them learn and grasp the concept of this server. I will also Deliver Consequences when i fell appropriate, and help them understand what they did wrong, and try to make them see how to change, so it won't happen again.
09/21/2015 5:25 pm
Mercify
lol where did you get this template from
09/21/2015 4:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xVoidGTx
In-Game Name: xVoidGTx
Country and Time Zone: America EST

Have you ever been banned?: Legitly no, but i used to have a friend who would ban me off his server for fun all the time I don't plan on getting banned any time soon.

Why do you feel you should be a mod?: I could be anything really. I'm looking for work on a server, a good one, that doesn't just have one thing. I'm good at commands and helping others, i also can build pretty decently if you ever needed. I used to have my own world on a server i worked for to do projects and practice and events

Time you are on during the day: I have school so i am usually on around 3:30pm through out the hours until 8:00 pm. usually 3 or 4 hours a day. On the week ends i play all through out the day.

List other servers you have been staff on (optional):Most of them are closed. But here is a couple: ExecutionCraft, KarmaKraft, DefectiveNetwork.

I have a tip, since your server doesn't have a lot of people, i highly suggest not to separate the chat that way people can be connected. Just change the prefixes for each world. for example , in survival it would be [Rank][S]Name or [Rank]Name[S] and so on. Just something i learned that helps servers grow.
09/21/2015 3:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
VerdantPanacea
In-Game Name:SpacialEquinox
Country and Time Zone:Ireland, Gmt
Have you ever been banned?:Yes I was banned on a server where I obeyed the owner only for a mod to ban me mistakingly
Why do you feel you should be a mod?:I can be on very often
Time you are on during the day:5pm +
I have only ever been staff on my own server
09/20/2015 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
knowski
In-Game Name:Knowski
Country and Time Zone: New Zealand AEST
Have you ever been banned?:No
Why do you feel you should be a mod?:I have been Mod/Admin before. I have a level head, a fair mind and a commitment to help grow servers by regulating the smooth flow of all players' experiences. This means I will help new and existing players, and intervene with negative sanctions when users display anti-social behaviour in respect of the server rules.

I'm a world-class architect with heaps of server experience(6 years) having built shops/spawns/games/warp gates etc as well as designing the economy game for servers.
Time you are on during the day: At periods of the day and night...I play a lot.
Crafters Paradise, Survival Empire, AoceTW, Atrix Factions...actually there's more too
09/20/2015 6:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
CocoPVP_
In-Game Name: CocoPVP_

Country and Time Zone: AEST (Australia)

Have you ever been banned?: No

Why do you feel you should be a mod?:
Ive had alot of experince of being a staff member i am also a builder here is my Portfolio http://cocopvp.portfoliobox.me/ i like to cooperate with others and help out the community of your server.

Time you are on during the day: 16.00-23.00 (5+ Hours)

Pokeballers
BrokenPVP
FearPvP
09/20/2015 6:22 pm
Mercify
go on our server: mercify.mcph.co. If I am not on when you join, do /mail send Mercify and tell me that you posted your app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome