Looking For Staff! For New 100 Slot Faction Server!

lavasnubben's Avatar lavasnubben8/11/13 6:08 am
1 emeralds 266 8
8/11/2013 8:42 am
PLACATER's Avatar PLACATER
IGN Name:asleepearth (nick Asleep)

Rank applying for: Head-Admin Or Admin

Country you live in: Sweden

Amount of time you can play each day: depends on but usually 2 hours or more

Why you would like to be staff: Because i like to help players and i love to build on servers.

Why do you think you can qualify as staff: Because i got experiance of it and i have been admin 19 times and mod 22 times. I'm good with World Edit.I'm respectful and i'm happy when i play and i dont swear much. :d

What you would do when you become staff member: I will help people. i will be on much and i'm going to explore lands and make a city for the servers.
What will you do for the server:I will build a new City for the server and i can make spawns and Houses and help and i will keep it secure.

I dont give out my name or skype to people i dont know

Thank you for taking your time Reading this! :d
Greetings Asleep
lavasnubben
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PLACATER
08/11/2013 8:42 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
o3o
-deleted-
08/11/2013 7:53 am
Level 1 : New Artist
What rank are you Applying for?: Mod
Name: Gabe
IGN: penguin189
Experience: I've been a mod on other servers
Why Should i Pick You?: I might be on the server for most of the day unless I'm going somewhere and if you need redstone help I can help!
ilikepie714
08/11/2013 7:22 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
What rank are you Applying for?: idc what rank I get.
Name: Aiden Mather
IGN: dotmatrix714
Experience: Staff on quite a lot of servers.
Why Should i Pick You?: I have a website you can use.
ilikepie714
08/11/2013 7:21 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
Ok, ok, fuck this.
You can use my website, it's free.
www.thedestruction.wikia.com - NO PAYMENT!!
filipecyber
08/11/2013 7:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What rank are you Applying for?:helper
Name:filipe luzardi
IGN:filipecyber
Experience:can make any building and can make some rpgitem and dungeon,never get ban on any server i play (10+ server)
Why Should i Pick You?:because of what i say earlier and i want to help some new people on the server to know more about the server and maybe helping some admin making building or rpgitem

thank you

facebook:Filipe Luzardi
Bran42163
08/11/2013 6:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What rank are you Applying for?: I wish to apply for Admin, thanks, but if I am not accepted, I can become a builder.
Name:My real name is Thong Huynh, but you can call me Bran or Lewis, either IDC that much.
IGN:My IGN is Bran42163
Experience: Been on a 30 slot faction server and have been ranked as helpers.
Why Should i Pick You?: I have very good experience of being admin. I am very nice to people and I would make everyone have fun on this server I will assist as much as possible on the server and try to help you improve it.
More about me: I live in Australia and in the timezone of UTC+10:00
[Owner]tank2013
08/11/2013 6:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[8/3/13 7:59:45 PM] Caleb Yaninek (tank2013): Here is my app enjoy
[8/3/13 7:59:49 PM] Caleb Yaninek (tank2013): Age: 12

Timezone: MT

How long have you been playing mc?: In August I will have been playing Minecraft for 3 years, I joined just before the nether was implemented and consider myself an "Alpha Baby" as this was early alpha times.

Have you been a mod before?:Over the 3 years that I have been playing Minecraft I have played upon many servers and helped them where I can, whether it be Youtube videos, staff positions or even a server builder I always do my utmost to help every and any server that deserves it.

I had 2 servers which I spent a lot of time as a staff member, I shall talk about each in turn and just explain my role and the server briefly.

Anything else we should know?: I don't like to see other players struggle, I have always believed that a players knowledge should be never be kept to oneself, by sharing information it helps other players from making the same mistakes as you and life easier for individuals. Where I have played Minecraft for so long now I'm bored of playing the game itself, singleplayer no longer interests me at all so it's all about the online for me now. I get a kick out of seeing people happy because I have helped them, I like the feeling of looking back at an event and thinking to myself I helped create that, I helped make that happen.

What rank do you want?
You should never walk into a high ranked position no matter how much you know unless its a specific type of job, I believe working your way up the ranks is much more successful because it provides you experience instead of knowledge.

What position is given is up to you guys, however I wish to apply for Plugin Dev or Head-Mod

Thanks for taking your time on reading this application, any and all constructive criticism is appreciated!
12345elli
08/11/2013 6:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
What rank are you Applying for?
Preferably Admin or Plugin Manager, as I've worked in those positions before and I'd be able to work better there.

Skype?
My Skype Name is ellis.duncalfe

Name?
My Name is Ellis, though most people call me Elli (hence my IGN ).

IGN?
My IGN is 12345elli

Age?
I am 11 Years old. I know most people think that people around my age are Immature and fool about, not me. I'm pretty mature for my age and I know how to handle a server

Experience?
I've had experience as a PluginManager and Admin on other servers. I know how to configure most plugins that servers use and how to use Server Panels.

Why Should I Pick You?

You should pick me as I've had loads of Experience with Servers and I know how to use commands in the Correct way. I can sort out permissions and ranks too.

Thanks! Have a great day!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome