Looking for staff for Survival server!

DantheR1ghtman2's Avatar DantheR1ghtman212/7/13 9:37 am
12/7/2013 10:11 am
MockJuul's Avatar MockJuul
Hello there and I am here today to talk to you about my survival server, it has 40 slots and 2 gig of ram and the following plugins.

Sedimentology
MythicDrops
Diablodrops
Dungeon-maze
DiabloDungeon
Bridge
Vault
Chestshop
WorldGuard
WorldEdit
NoSwear
Coreprotect
Rules, if you do not agree with the rules do not bother applying.
1. No Greifing
2. No Stealing
3. No raiding
4. No hacking
5. No discrimination
6. Do not attempt to fool the swear filter
7.Do not spam
8.Do not use CONSTANT CAPS LIKE THIS

and I am looking for staff! Please us this format and write full sentences. Don't play me about.
IGN:
Penalties you would give(Give examples):
Positions on other servers(currently):
What input can you provide:
Reason for applying?:
Why should we accept you:
Extra information:

If you are accepted I will message you the IP

Thanks.
DantheR1ghtman2
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2013 10:11 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
MockJuul
IGN: Doo_Doo_Dont
Player managing skills: I have managed multiple servers, (including tekkit) such as BayooCraft (Minor) and TyphoonCraft (Tekkit/Major). There is many others, but I cannot name them off the top of my head.
Penalties you would give(Give examples): 1st Offence: Jailed (Time based on severity) 2nd Offense: Kick 3rd Offense: Temp Ban (Days based on severity) 4th Offense: Permanent Ban.
Positions on other servers(currently): I am staff on no other server currently due to my computer being recently formatted after months of not playing, and all the servers are gone on my computer.
What input can you provide: I am an expert redstoner, I am a great builder, in both which can greatly improve the server.
Reason for applying?: The reason I applied is I am interested in helping you make your server better and more known around minecraft. I can advertise in which I believe you would like.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a very nice person, I am mature, as stated above I am an expert redstoner and builder and I strive to achieve greatness for myself and the people I serve.
Extra information: N/A

Do you have skype?
12/07/2013 9:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
koller101
IGN: koller101
Player Managing skills: I am great with players, I can easily solve problems.
Penalties you would give: If someone broke a rule, I would jail them for 10 min. If they did it again, temp ban for 1 day. And again, well then perm ban.
Positions on other servers: I am a mod on 2 servers, and an admin on 1 other.
What input can you provide: I am great at building with redstone, and I also could build you the best spawn ever.
Why should we accept you: Like I said, I can build an epic spawn. I would be okay with a rank like [HeadArchitect] or something. I am also a genius when it comes to redstone. I can keep the players happy if you gave me a chance.
Extra Info: I love to play skyrim, halo, and COD.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome