Looking for staff for ZeroDimensions my upcoming server so a

GSM's Avatar GSM2/20/16 12:50 pm
1 emeralds 199 4
2/20/2016 4:00 pm
thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills
Hi Guys I created a server and I'm in need of staff so I am hiring 1 Head-Admin, 3 Admins, 1 Head-Mod, ,5 Mods, 4 Helpers, 2 Dev, and 3-4 Builders you have to use these formats or something similar.
Builder:

Must be able to use worldedit
IGN:
Why should we pick you?
How much time you able to be online:

Developer:

(Must be able to code in java, yml)

IGN:
Programming skills:
Why should we pick you?
Have you made any big plugins?
If so, what plugins have you created?
How much time you able to be online:

Head-Admin,Admins, Head-Mod, Mod application

IGN:
Nick/forename:
Location (Country/continent):
------------------------

About yourself:

Previous experience:

Motivation:

------------------------

Management Skill (/10):
Specialties [e.g. staff, commanding]

Communication Skill (/10):

------------------------

Any other details?:

Method of Contact (Skype?):
GSM
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thatsnotskills
02/20/2016 4:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
IGN: itsnotfury

Experience:I have been developing application for around 4-5 years now so I am very familiar with coding and etc. I have multiple certifications in doing so, for example I have a certification for java, html5, javascript, css3, and some pieces of software. So yes as you can see I am a Plugin developer and a Web Developer and designer. I am looking to major in Computer Engineering and also use my Co-Major as Business Management. I have been making plugins for around 2 years now. I of course code them in Java. I have coded many plugins I can talk to you privately more in-depth about this but yes I have made plugins before . I have made plugins for many servers including but not limited to TheCluster, GalaxyGaming, Lunar Network, GotPvP, and many more.

Programming skills: Explained above.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am easily one of the most experienced applying for this position. I am very professional and I will always run things through you or anyone who is in a superior position of mines. I know how to get things done efficiently and effectively.

Have you made any big plugins?: I usually don't release my plugins out publicly I mainly just make private plugins.

If so, what plugins have you created?: N/A

How much time you able to be online: around ~6-8 Hours
GSM
02/20/2016 3:54 pm
Bump
Noah
02/20/2016 1:46 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
IGN: ArcticTaco
Nick/forename: Arctic
Location (Country/continent): UnitedStates Wisconsin

------------------------

About yourself: My real name is Noah but I like to be called Arctic, I am a friendly person when I like you (Which for me is easy to like people) and I would like to believe i'm mature when I need to be. Like anyone else though I like to goof off when it's not serious.

Previous experience: My previous experience of being staff is being Mod on the Crafting Dead Mod which currently has around 9 Million runs at this current time. I am also ex staff from a less popular mod pack called Decimation.

Motivation: My reason/motivation to become staff is because I miss helping people and having company around when playing Minecraft so I think that if I was staff it would fill those wholes

------------------------

Management Skill (/10):I think my managing skill from 1-10 would be a 8 because most of the time I will know what to do with things that other people don't. I am usually the problem solver.
Specialties [e.g. staff, commanding] My specialties would probably be calming people down and not taking any sides while solving a conflict

Communication Skill (/10): My communication skill on skype calls are a little shy but my communication skill on typing to someone is probably a 9/10

------------------------

Any other details?: I don't believe so

Method of Contact (Skype?): snoops321
GSM
02/20/2016 1:20 pm
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome