-=Looking for Staff team=-

FantasyCraftFactions's Avatar FantasyCraftFactions7/20/12 7:58 am
7/20/2012 4:53 pm
MClion9's Avatar MClion9
Hey there everyone,
I'm about to setup a new server called 'Vanity PvP' it's a 16GB dedicated server with 250 slots, we're looking for very experienced staff to be part of our new community, we're also looking for good builders for our spawn, PvP Arena, shop etc. At first, we shall be accepting builders and Pre-Moderators, after that they have the chance to be promoted through many ranks such as, Moderator, admin, etc. We also need Community Managers, advertising managers, etc. Preferably, advertising managers would be someone on PMC with about 40+ subs and the level 20. The community manager would be in-charge of the forums and unique ideas to bring players into the server, we're also looking for free, pro GFX artist, GFX artists will get the donor $50 rank, Moderator's also get the Donor $15 which includes special kits, mob disguise, ignore and many more premium commands. We also need Marketing Managers, marketing managers need to have experience in selling in-game goods, marketing managers need to think of prices, etc, GFX artists will be eventually paid in some way once we expand. Moderators may have special access to custom vaults just for Moderators and special kits.
Optional in the application, plugin developers. We're looking for plugins developers to make us a set of custom plugins to enhance the gameplay, plugin developers will get the developer tag in-game and a rank worth $100 and admin commands, plugin developers have to be extremely trust worthy and show us proof of the plugin not being a force op, I have a bit of experience with coding so I know how to find the code for a force op.
Application:
USERNAME:
What could you bring to our server:
Position:
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev)
How dedicated would you be?:
How much experience do you have?:
Some pictures/links of your GFX art/plugins:
How many players are you used helping?:
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?:

You must have good use of grammar (Not GFX artist specifically)
I hope to see some of you bringing some of your talent here.

Choice of positions are: Builder, GFX artist, marketing manager, community manager, plugin developer, pre-moderator, advertising manager.
FantasyCraftFactions
Level 8 : Apprentice Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2012 4:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
MClion9
What could you bring to our server:I coudl bring order and lots of fun
Position:Builder and moderator and advrtizer i can do a trailer 2
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev)as much as i can
How dedicated would you be?:as much as i can
How much experience do you have?:a lot built in many projects i am op and co owner on lots of servers
Some pictures/links of your GFX art/plugins: http://www.youtube.com/user/MClion9?feature=mhee or check my projects
How many players are you used helping?:usually onserver of 50 players
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?:surivial tekkit factions creative
07/20/2012 4:47 pm
FantasyCraftFactions
Anyone on this list amazing builders?
07/20/2012 3:14 pm
FantasyCraftFactions
Ok, good so far guys! We'll pick out all of them later on, we still need builders, gfx arists and Community managers!
07/20/2012 12:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
USERNAME: dmb32693
What could you bring to our server:i would like to join you guys cause i want to beable to help people i can provide 24/7 support for them like all day and all week support for everyone i would anwser all there questions and help them in any way i can.I would love to have the opportunity to build a great server suitable for all types of players and I think this is my chance to do so. I will not live down to expectations and promises and I hope to pass them on our way to the top. I know that I can help you and the rest of the staff make this a greater server, I just need you to give me the chance to do it. You will find me as a great fellow staff. I have experience with WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Factions, Lockette, and many, many more. I hope you choose me and can see that I qualify for the positon. Thanks! also i want to be able to help people in there time of need i will help anyone who needs help and provide as much support as possible and i will dedicate my life to the server i will be on everyday and never leave the server i will be the best mod you ever had you wont regret it i promise also i owned a server before and i am a mod on 1 server so i have alot of experiences with servers i hope you pick me bye thanks. this is just extra info on me and why i want to join and stuff thanks bye. also here is extra info incase well about me anyway trustworthy knows alot about plugins helpful and can be on 24/7 also there is more yes there is i would be very sad if i was rejected please take your time and read through cause i have experiences with servers and i am loyal and trustworthy and and i dont have problems with staff or anything im pretty good with plugins and i really am good with helping i can be on all day and support everyone who ever haves a question i will there to help i really would like to be a mod on this server or any staff position i really like it its a great server and i would really love to be mod i love this server and it would just make me sad if i was not accepted but i can handle it if i was mature like on a rateing i mean i say 9/10 and yea i hope you guys pick me thanks for the apps its a great server and yea you outdone your selves thanks again bye i hope you pick me bye i have also played minecraft for 1 year to. this is why i wanna join and extra info thanks bye.
Position: mod or admin i don't mind where you put me its up to you
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev) all day and week
How dedicated would you be?: good like very dedicated to the server like 10/10 i would help anyone make sure they fun anything you want me to do ill do it.
How much experience do you have?: owned a server and a mod on 2 servers
How many players are you used helping?: a good amount i had 25 people on at once i had to help i was so tired after that but i am ok
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?: pvp survival and factions.
07/20/2012 11:59 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
fartpower75
USERNAME: fartpower75
What could you bring to our server: building and helping whenever someone needs help. Lots of people
Position:Admin
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev) All day any day ( unless my mom is mad at me )
How dedicated would you be?: VERY VERY Dedicated
How much experience do you have?: Tons
How many players are you used helping?: Everyone who ever needs it.
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?:
Survival Factions Towny all kinds
07/20/2012 11:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Sexy Minecraft Girl
USERNAME:ksrx
What could you bring to the server:i can bring lots of players and im good with building stuff
Position:Moderator
How long could you play?:about 5 hours a day
How dedicated would you be:very
How much experience do you have?:I have been admin on 1 server and i know lots of commands
How many players are you used to helping?:about 90+
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions,towny,survival:Pvp Factions
07/20/2012 11:33 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bloxs87654
USERNAME:bloxs87654
What could you bring to our server: I can bring great builds and amazing players
Position:Moderator, admin, I don't mind as its your server!
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev) About 3hours a day
How dedicated would you be?: Very!
How much experience do you have?: I have many experience with building and moderating. I know many commands and am good at castles
How many players are you used helping?: about 30+
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?: PvP survival factions rpg and hunger games
07/20/2012 10:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Farmer
ximelonz99
USERNAME:ximelonz99
What could you bring to our server: I could bring other people to the server
Position: moderator
How long could you play?: I could play most of the time
How dedicated would you be?: Very
How much experience do you have?: I have a lot of experience with moderator commands
How many players are you used helping?: 20
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?: I have moderated survival and factions servers
07/20/2012 9:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
USERNAME:EZ4viperhead
What could you bring to our server: i believe i can make your server better and make it popular so people can enjoy your server. I am pretty skilled with a lot of plugins (i own a server that runs on my computer and have many plugins). I am very helpful and can build some pixel art and make cool stuff. The final thing i can do to make your server better is by making sure that griefers wont be able to grief. I have a sense when someone is a griefer mostly how the act in game. I also can be on about 5-10 hours a day because i have no life.
Position:Pre-moderator
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev)1-10
How dedicated would you be?:Yes i will be on if accepted
How much experience do you have?:I owned my own server i am admin on two and mod on 1
How many players are you used helping?:20-45
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?:I have moderated Faction And survival servers
07/20/2012 9:33 am
FantasyCraftFactions
Good luck to the rest of you! We still need some GFX artists and community managers! Plugin dev would be great too!
07/20/2012 9:30 am
FantasyCraftFactions
Ok, so far so good! Most of you shall be accepted later on. Just add me on skype: theminecraftchanneljacob
07/20/2012 8:27 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
USERNAME:eli1211
What could you bring to our server:my good builder and i am a redstoner
Position:Admin
How long could you play?: (Leave empty if gfx artist/plugin dev) in the morning and night not afternoon
How dedicated would you be?:VERY
How much experience do you have?:ALOT
Some pictures/links of your GFX art/plugins:NOPE
How many players are you used helping?:20
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?:Towny and Factions
07/20/2012 8:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc426761
[deleted]
07/20/2012 8:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jedijas
USERNAME: JediJas
What could you bring to our server: I have moderator experience and Admin experience I have setup many servers in the past and love to get involved and help out. I know lots about the essentials plugins and would be happy to sort out permissions.
Position: pre-Moderator
How long could you play?: Well I live in England so I would be able to play maybe 5 hours a day but on a different time scale (I assume you live in America)
How dedicated would you be?: I would be dedicated to the community and try to get on every day
How much experience do you have?: I have setup two servers and I am a moderator on a popular server at the moment
Some pictures/links of your GFX art/plugins: I don't have any
How many players are you used helping?: Well I always address problems personally but in the past this isn't always easy I have managed to keep tabs on 20 players.
Which servers have you moderated and what kind are they (Factions, towny, survival etc)?: Well I have moderated on a pvp drug server (mafiacraft.co.uk) and I have setup two roleplaying servers with Factions, Towns and survival.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome