Im looking to start a server

Viperhead's Avatar Viperhead2/28/15 3:56 pm
3/3/2015 8:14 pm
Ausamb123's Avatar Ausamb123
Hello Pmc, I am looking for some people that would like to start a Prison/Faction server with me. I need a couple of people that are good at building or using plugins. Please Fill out the application and I will let you know if youre accepted. Disclaimer: the serer has NOT been made yet

Click to reveal
Applocation:
Any plugin experience?:
Have you had any experience running a server?:
Why would you be the best fit?
Viperhead
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ausamb123
03/03/2015 8:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:XxDATxASSxDOExX
Experience with building (proof):none
Any plugin experience?:I'm a dev. I can help you with all the plugins
Have you had any experience running a server?:yes I've played on plenty and I know what's a good server and what's not
Why would you be the best fit. Admin if that's ok. I'm good with players and Ill be respectful to all players. You won't be disapointed
Scripted Horizon
03/03/2015 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello Viperhead,

Please contact me Regarding Server Hosting @ betts.brodie@gmail.com or brodie.betts1 for skype.

Regards,
Tdonny
03/03/2015 7:40 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
IGN: Tdonnydoesit77
Experience with building (proof): Terrible, Im more of a tech person with like plugins!
Any plugin experience?: I love groupmanager, worldedit, and essentials!
Have you had any experience running a server?: Yes, I've been every position you could think of - Helper, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner. I learned the hard way how hard servers are, dealing with configurations and permissions all by myself. Ive owned a server once, but that did not turn out well… I home hosted it and got ddossed!!!
Why would you be the best fit?
That's honestly my flagship detail here. I know what is okay and what shouldn't be done. I know what will drive people away and what will lore them in. No matter what rank I am positioned in, I will strive to show excellence while hoping for a promotion, but not badgering for said promotion.
I'm Tdonny. I want you to know what I'm capable of for your server, I hope you give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it.
streamer12
03/03/2015 5:34 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Application:
IGN: streamer12
Experience with building (proof): I Own and run a Pirate Factions server right now and have built multiple spawns and other buildings
Any plugin experience?: As the server owner I know how to use lots of different plugins. I do not know how to code however
Have you had any experience running a server?: ^^^^^^
Why would you be the best fit?: I could help you and maybe we could even promote each other's servers. I can built a variety of things, I'm good with plugins and trouble shooting, and I have used prison mine plugins before. I am also good with the groupmanager permissions plugin.
ItsXeriaz
03/02/2015 2:29 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Can I apply for Head-Admin or Co-owner?
AntoineOMEGA
03/01/2015 6:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Generalmonk
No skype
You will have to wait for proof.
No
I'm in the process of running a server but no one is ever on it so it isn't difficult to run.
I'm sort of good with command blocks and am a good builder.
_MrElmoMonster_
02/28/2015 7:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:MrElmoMonster
Experience with building (proof):I have a spawn i have built for a hub server
Any plugin experience?: I can configure them pretty well. I am learnign how to code them now.
Have you had any experience running a server?: IO have owned 2 servers, so yes.
Why would you be the best fit? I would be the best fit because I can configure plugins well and i know how thing work.
Viperhead
02/28/2015 7:50 pm
Its going to be a drug faction/prison server
Viperhead
02/28/2015 4:07 pm
[quote="SoulSucker5000"]Are you looking for a Co-Owner Head admins atm?[/quo
Both I havent made the server yet but someone that could help me with pluggins in building. It would be hosted on my computer temporarily until i get a job then I will be switching it to a proffesional hosting company. I am looking for a co-owner that would be able to help me atleast pay a small margin, and do both plugin manage and build. Co-owner will get a margin of donations too. I need a Head-Admin that would be a really good builder.
SoulSucker5000
02/28/2015 4:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Are you looking for a Co-Owner Head admins atm?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome