Looking to sponsor someone a server (FREE HOSTING)

RockyMtnCowboyMC's Avatar RockyMtnCowboyMC8/4/19 2:52 pm
8/7/2019 10:55 pm
_Alucard_'s Avatar _Alucard_
I'm looking for an individual or group of individuals that are motivated, active, and intelligent. To come to me with an idea and a plan for that idea so I can provide and assist with making it happen. I can get whatever's required as long as you put in the work with me. Those interested please respond using the application below.

IGN:

Your idea for the server:

Your plan for that idea:

Anything extra:

(I DO NOT OWN OR AM I AFFILIATED WITH ANY HOSTING COMPANY THIS IS NOT A MARKETING SCHEME)
RockyMtnCowboyMC
Level 10 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Alucard_
08/07/2019 10:55 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
TheWildWestMC We are making a op sever and we need more people. We are in this for the player so if you like to join add me on discord Alucard#7912 and we are looking for owners and admins I pay for the sever we are making a team
DarkHC
08/04/2019 6:10 pm
Level 1 : New System
history
IGN: Darkencide
Why you want the sponsorship: Just 2 days ago I bought my own MCProHosting Server, and I really want to give owning a server a shot. I've been staff on servers since I was 9, but I really want a community I can call my own.

Your idea for the server: Minecraft survival but with a custom airship plugin that allows players to make intricate battleships and hangars to protect their airships, boats, and submarines.

Your plan for that idea: I already have 11 plugins and a custom spawn on the server, and all I need to work on right now is making the permissions. I also just finished making the server's website.

Anything extra: Thank you so much for giving people this chance :D
My Discord is Darkencide#0603 and it's only me on the staff team atm.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome