LOOOKING FOR BUILDERS ::: $100 FREE RANK!

HiddenParadise's Avatar HiddenParadise7/27/13 7:26 pm
1 emeralds 101 3
7/27/2013 8:21 pm
Lord Baconator VII's Avatar Lord Baconator VII
Hello! My name is Colin also know as Diamond in Minecraft. I have been running MC servers for over a year and a half now and I have recently reset my servers map for our next "version" of server. For our spawn we want a real professional to build. We would be blessed if you could build our spawn for us! (That is if you are a good builder.) We have already layed out the guidelines such as the blocks ect. Here are some things we want:

- Info Room (Rules and tutorials can be located here)
- Spawn hub (central area where players spawn)
- Market (This will be discussed later in this chapter)
- Donation Info Center (Teaches players how to donate and the perks they can get)
- Biome Warps (Teleports players to biomes)
- Event Area (For drop partys ect.)

Theme: Tropical

If you could do this we would be so happy! Please give us a reply back as soon as you can as in this case we are loosing money each day when our players can't play. We will also give you the IP once we hear back from you. If you help build the epic spawn we will give our top tier donor rank worth $99.99! The server is whitelised and we will of course add you if can build. Thanks a ton for reading this! Sincerely, Colin

THANKS!
HiddenParadise
Level 7 : Apprentice Narwhal