Making a factions server!

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy9/10/16 2:33 am
1 emeralds 254 6
9/11/2016 6:13 am
ProfessorPhysics's Avatar ProfessorPhysics
Hey I have recently been looking for an active but small minecraft factions server that has recently had a map reset. After endless hours of surfing the web i have been incredibly unsuccessful. This is why i have decided that i would start to create a factions server with custom terrain and custom plugins. I am looking for someone or a couple of people that would be willing to help me on my journey of making a unique factions server. I have made servers before many different types like skyblock and towny. However, this will be my first time attempting the factions! Along with finding someone to create the server with i need someone or some people that will support the server finacially. This has been a problem for me in the past however i believe that if we get a stable in flow of donations we should be all good! Cant wait to speak to you!

If you would like to be a part of this (either help me with developing the server or supporting us financially) please put a point of contact and some things that i may need to know about you below! I will also need a developer to help me start this server up!

~Soccercrazyboy
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer