24/7 MeowMix Craft Bukkit Server [Towny] [Economy] [Jobs]

CMinecrafter1's Avatar CMinecrafter112/20/11 3:30 pm
12/20/2011 6:53 pm
toasterb0's Avatar toasterb0
Hey guys! I have a 24/7 hamachi Minecraft server running and I'm looking for new players to join. There are currently five admins and they are all respective and helpful. We like to work together with the help of iConomy for money, Jobs for getting money, ChestShop to sell stuff, and Towny to become a citizen of a town. This server started out just me and my friends playing, but now we'd like it to be more public.

If you're wondering what the plugins are heres the list: Citizens (npc's), Towny, BOSEconomy, ChestShop, Jobs, AutoCraft, AdminCmd, Fakemessage, Mymessages, iOP, ChopTree, AutoSave, simpleWeather, ConsoleName, FireControl (to protect your lovely builds), LWC (to lock up your precious diamonds), Jail (to jail those griefers), WorldEdit, SpawnControl, PermissionsBukkit, MyWorlds, VaultSlots, SkylandsPlus, DreamLands (if you go to sleep you have dreams or nightmares), Questioner, Lampstone, MultiInv, Infchests, AntiCreeper (so they don't ruin your builds), noEnderman (so they don't pick up your blocks), SimpleSpawn, Xray detection (to find those xray mod users), Register, and MobDisguise.

Don't worry about any griefers because TNT is off, Fire is off, and your chests get auto-locked!

Also, occasionally we like to have events like wars on battlefields like capture the flag, team deathmatch, and fort wars.

If you'd like to join our server the hamachi servers list is here. All passwords are 123.
connormserver: open
connormserver1: open
connormserver2: open
connormserver3: open
IP= 5.88.241.75

CMinecrafter1
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn