Metropolis Server

DrummerJacob's Avatar DrummerJacob8/19/13 12:44 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k
Have you ever played the creative map - Metropolisv3.0 or earlier versions?

Well this new server seeks to take that to the next level. By that I mean 2x the building ratio, meaning a very large city.

Copy this IP to join the server Metropolis: 192.69.206.196

I have included replicas of different buildings i've found on google images including the Trump Tower, Chrysler Building, Petronas Towers, Empire State Building, the Sears Tower as well as many originals. Metropolis also features a beautiful cruise ship and port. Definately not to miss.

This server is set on a beautiful map seed with a large metropolis at the spawn. The city houses a sewer system as well as a subway system for ease of quick transfers around the city.

Plots will be created outside the downtown area of the city for VIP's plots and the out in the suburbs will be the main plots available with different building codes for different parts of town.

You can also choose to build in the wilderness and create your own towns.

The main theme here is that most people will choose to build something in the main city of Metropolis as well as out in the wilderness. Please come by and have a look around! You will certainly fall in love with the beautiful world that was generated for this server!

You can setup a shop in the city and live off the profits in the wilderness, or you can be a full time city dweller and develop properties and get rich!

Copy this IP to join the server Metropolis: 192.69.206.196

Thanks for reading, hope to see you on!

-Poncharelli
DrummerJacob
Level 27 : Expert Architect