Mind's Dwarves Versus Zombies [Badly Need Advertisers]

TheMindStormMan's Avatar TheMindStormMan3/19/13 7:44 pm
1 emeralds 733 6
3/25/2013 6:50 am
sackboy129's Avatar sackboy129
Hello I'm themindstormman. I'm a minecraft server owner and also a minecraft dwarves vs zombies fan. I've had a server running for a while now, but we don't seem to be growing as quickly as I would like us to. The server is called Mind's Dwarves Vs. Zombies and its basically a pvp game. At the start everyone is one of four dwarf classes. You build a keep and work in shops to get items and then on the second night a dragon will come and kill lots of the dwarves. When a dwarf dies he becomes a zombie. The zombies are trying to overrun the keep by either killing every dwarf or sacrificing on the dwarf's. Anyways I own a server that runs this and the game works best with 20+ people, but I never seem to be able to get over 12. I work constantly voting, updating PMC submissions, posting on the forums etc and nothing seems to be getting me more people. I decided maybe to consult the forums about this and see if anyone out there can help me out. I'm not very good at making banners or anything but I will give you ingame perks if you could help me out and advertise. PM me with any questions or if you want the job.

I will keep updating this until I get some responses so please help me out.
TheMindStormMan
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn