Mindcrack Like server <<{APPLY NOW}>> Whitelist

legendaryPig's Avatar legendaryPig1/24/14 11:18 am
1/24/2014 4:28 pm
Broken_Pumpkin's Avatar Broken_Pumpkin
Hello planetminecraft!
A couple of my friends and I started a server for just us. Now it's getting a bit boring and we want people to join us. The mindcrack server is what we want to aim for as it is a small community and is whitelisted. We are accepting 16 people. You DO NOT need youtube to join. Here's the application:

Why do you want to join:
What can you do for the server:
Why should I accept you:
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.)

After you apply i will look over it within 24 hours and if you are accepted i will message the ip and whitelist you!
legendaryPig
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2014 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Broken_Pumpkin
Minecraft In game Name: Broken_Pumpkin
Why do you want to join: Its hard to find a long lasting survival server that doesn't grief any other server i join my builds or house get grieved
What can you do for the server: I can make buildings and towers for building
Why should I accept you: I'm funny and looking for a nice fun survival server.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) I am moderate with red stone and good with building but not that good with interior, but i have been working on it.

Hope to be on
BP Out
01/24/2014 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheDiamondSword
Mine Craft In Game Name: CraftMineFarm
Why do you want to join: Because I really want to be on a server where there are no griefers, killers, or trolls, and I would love a community like server.
What can you do for the server: I can gather resources like iron, diamond, gold,etc, because i can mine for hours without getting bored. Also, i can build pretty well, and i am friendly.
Why should I accept you: You should accept me if you want to, not because I beg you to, but I can be on the server a lot, and I will contribute a lot.
What is your specialty: My specialties are building, and mining.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome