Mine Cloud - Custom GameType | COMING SOON

Croffskin's Avatar Croffskin1/2/14 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 123 3
1/6/2014 5:22 pm
Croffskin's Avatar Croffskin

Mine Cloud is coming back bigger and better with a brand new Custom Gametype. One thing people always hate is griefing and Pvp when they are trying to build there awesome structures. So i came up with this.

When you first join the server you are brought into the Hub world. The hub world has two portals inside. One leads to the "Survival World" & the other leads to the "Build World".

First you go to the "Survival World", the survival world has griefing and PvP Enabled. This also means that you can not protect your builds inside this world. This world is mainly for collecting resources and pvp if you want to.

Once you have collected resources from the "Survival World", you then go to the "Build World". The build world has Griefing & PvP Disabled. This means that you can use the resources you have collected to build that awesome base you have always wanted without the feeling of your work being destroyed.

- This is too easy -
You may be thinking this is too easy you can just build a base that will never be raided or griefed. Well no, i have actually took away things that you may see in normal servers. Like food farms at spawn and shops. You will have to play minecraft the proper way and collect your resources.

Please guys if this server sounds interesting to you then please do comment below saying that you will be here for the release. You can find the release news on our website by going to -

http://www.mine-cloud.enjin.com
Croffskin
Level 15 : Journeyman Network