MineBound: New Hub Server Looking for Builders!

bigisw's Avatar bigisw1/13/14 2:43 pm
1/16/2014 4:19 pm
bigisw's Avatar bigisw
Hello everyone! I'm Bigisw! I'm the Owner of a server that is currently being created called MineBound. MineBound is a brand new Hub Server with tons of things to do! Such as, SkyBlock, Survival, a PvP mode where you get to choose many amazing Classes to destroy your opponents! Many minigames, including MarioKart! Awesome Donator Tiers with great perks! There's more where that came from! We got tons of other things in-store also!

Now, you might be asking yourself, what does our builder rank do? Well...

Our Builder rank is for people who can..Well..Build obviously What do they build you might asking yourself? They build maps for our minigames. Plus, they do help with some other small projects. Just some parts of what the people with the rank do.

Here is the application:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
How good is your building skill? (Scale of 1-10):
Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers):
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF):
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net?
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?:
Skype(Required):
Other Contact info(Optional):
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional)

If you your application has been viewed, you will be contacted via Skype by me, a Co-Owner, or an Admin for an interview. Hope to see some amazing applications! Thanks!

My Skype: bigisw

Big.
bigisw
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MixxdCraft
01/15/2014 10:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Name: Andrew
Minecraft Username: Mixxdftw
TimeZone: Eastern 5:00
How good is your building skill? (Scale of 1-10): 8
http://mixxdcraft.deviantart.com/gallery/
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their
names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE
PROVIDE PROOF):
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net? I want an organized
community who appreciates the work I do.
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Skype(Required): MixxdCraft
Other Contact info(Optional): email: ahoward.gif@gmail.com
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional) How long has this server been up?
How large is the staff team right now?
bigisw
01/16/2014 10:15 am
We will get back to you.
jameshaswon
01/16/2014 3:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
What about me i really want this job
bigisw
01/16/2014 4:19 pm
I've added you on Skype.
jameshaswon
01/15/2014 3:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: James
Minecraft Username: jameshaswon

TimeZone: GMT

I have built something very similiar to this as my original image had corrupted i had to find one online
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/world-of-keralis/

Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF):
I've built on my server as it is new my friend and i havn't done much on it but there are good herobrine statues connecting with a glass tube! My ip is mc12.fadehost.com:25679

I love helping and think you could use a talented builder like me to make your epic server which i think will be amazing once complete so i would love to contribute to your epic server!

1-2 years

Skype(Required):
jameshaswon

I am admins on other servers as i love to help all other owners and an important thing is I WON'T TAKE CREDIT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO!

I will make you a website for free if you want!!!
PimpedBlock
01/15/2014 2:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Name: Cameron
Minecraft Username: Pimped_Block
TimeZone: GMT +1
How good is your building skill? (Scale of 1-10): 9.7/10
Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers): I don't take pictures of my builds, I can show you how I build on the server. You won't regret it.
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF): I've built for many small servers who needed help. I build for my own server, which has around 15-20 players average.
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net? I simply like to help anyone who needs help with their server, since I have a lot of experience.
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.
Skype(Required): pimped.block
Other Contact info(Optional): My server.
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional) I can do basically anything for servers. I know how to install, config and modify plugins. I know how to setup and build many things for servers. I know how to make a sweet looking website, and I know how to use both donation plugins : donationcraft ( enjin ) and buycraft. I also know abit about HTML, so I can look buycraft, or any other website look sweet.
devoidmime4
01/15/2014 9:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Matthew
Minecraft Username: Threut

TimeZone: GMT+8 (Philippines)
How good is your building skill? (Scale of 1-10): I wouldn't want to over exaggerate, so i'd give myself around 6-7. (Don't judge me for my low rating, It's just that i've seen too many majestic huge infrastructures built by others in youtube xD)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9380_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1927_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2205_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3988_n.jpg
(only available photos were from the previous server i joined the rest in single mode b4 got deleted so hopefully this is enough)

I've built in The Forsaken Minecraft Server https://www.facebook.com/MineForsaken, the owners of this server aimed to build an all purpose server. However, they are currently moving houses so their server won't be up for the moment of time. *Note it is a start up server thats only been alive for around a month or two and we only had 4 people building the server up.

To be honest.... I'm just looking for a server that needs a builder to help build their buildings and so on... If you don't like my builds it's fine ^^ (also forgive me for the texture pack, it was the owner who took a pic of it, I never really bothered you can check those photos yourself and there would probably be a title by Threut, mod)

2-3 years

Skype(Required):
Devoidmime4

I wasn't just a builder there but a Mod as well. As much as possible, hopefully you guys don't attract annoying kids who keep asking for stuff. (Not to be mean to you kiddies who are reading this, but you guys keep asking and don't stop at times so yeah) I won't be always online, but i can help. If you give me a room theme i can make it look like that. However, if the other server were to come back online. I would still return to the server from time to time to check if you guys need help. If i don't respond in skype either I'm asleep or afk, because I always leave it open. Btw I built those on my own with no help from the owners or admin. I DON'T STEAL CREDIT FROM OTHERS! what's theirs is theirs to keep... I do not care what it is...
bigisw
01/15/2014 1:56 pm
We are trying to add you via Skype. Seems you'd be a great asset: Accepted!
MineBound
01/15/2014 2:11 am
Guys keem them coming we still need more builders!
EarthMc
01/14/2014 1:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Name: Christian
Minecraft Username: Ledaal10
TimeZone: (+1GMT) Norwegian But its only 1 houer diffrence from uk

http://imgur.com/RTk7jCb,AqhmIOa
http://imgur.com/RTk7jCb,AqhmIOa#1

Some unfished and unsaved unforunaly i got my new
computer, and ionly found thesse 2 pictures left in a skype chat that i showed to my friend

Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF): I had 2 but my server list got delted cause of new computer and i don't remmber theire names one was prison and the other was Hub

Semms like a cool thingy
and i also enjoy building
its very fun, gives me creativy

My Brother showed it to me
in 2009, i was very young i only got the alpha
but after 4-5 mounths i were able to buy it

Skype(Required):
Johnsazman

Earthmc@live.no

Im Mature
bigisw
01/14/2014 2:08 pm
We will get back to you.
MineBound
01/14/2014 1:41 pm
We are still looking for builders!
Master of Minecraft
01/14/2014 11:45 am
Level 34 : Artisan Sailor
Name: Magnus
Minecraft Username: Farmer_Smith
TimeZone:CET(Norway)
Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers):floatingtortoise.deviantart.com/art/2014-01-13-16-10-56-426905636?ga_submit_new=10%253A1389717896
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF):Nope.But sometime gotta be the first;)
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net?I love minecraft, but it's a bit boring to build and not show it off, and this server seems awesome and it seems like it's a place where i can enjoy building even more, and get even better than i am.
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: 2010/2011, i don't remember fully, but it was around the early beta versions, after alpha.
Skype(Required): Magnus.Granum1
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional) My favorite thing to build is pixel art and i think that's what i'm best at.
bigisw
01/14/2014 11:49 am
Pretty good application, only, TimeZone difference is a bit crucial. Most of our Staff are from the US and the UK, and most of them are around the same timezone So, it would be hard to work with. But, I will contact the rest of the staff and we'll get back to you soon.
AaronJY
01/14/2014 11:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Aaron Yarborough
Minecraft Username: personal.ajy@gmail.com (AaronJY)
TimeZone: GMT (London)
Examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30WoSNZkwNg (Can also present building quality in-game)
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF): Yes, but none that I can recall or give details for.
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net: Better my skills, work in a community of other content developers and engage with an active player base.
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: 5 Years
Skype(Required): aaron.jy
Email: personal.ajy@gmail.com
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional): None other.
bigisw
01/14/2014 11:39 am
Accepted!
MineBound
01/14/2014 10:30 am
Guys we are still looking for more builders!
bigisw
01/14/2014 11:01 am
You heard him! We still need more! We got tons of spots left!
auben2k
01/13/2014 8:37 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
Name: Auben Smith
Minecraft Username: auben2k
TimeZone: Eastern
Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ruins-of-nysa-basinmcsg/ There is a Hunger Games map I did a while back.
Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? No, but I'm pretty sure jake used to play on one of my old servers.
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net? I want to become apart of more minecraft servers to help keep the minecraft community growing and stay great!
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: since early 2011
Skype(Required): auben2k
Other Contact info(Optional): auben2k@gmail.com
Anything else you'd like us to know? I am a player moderator on the popular server, Dungeon Realms.
bigisw
01/13/2014 9:30 pm
I've added you on Skype.
iBen
01/13/2014 4:09 pm
Denied. Denied. Denied. Your never gonna find someone if you deny everyone's apps!!
MineBound
01/13/2014 4:14 pm
We are looking for people who meet our requirements thefore will deny people who do no t meet them.
bigisw
01/13/2014 4:19 pm
and that my friends, is the official account ran by one of our amazing Admins
bigisw
01/13/2014 4:13 pm
We are trying to choose the right people. Our staff here are very good at deciding who is accepted and who's not.
awesomeA1
01/13/2014 3:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Name: James

Minecraft Username: awesomeA1

TimeZone: Australia

How good is your building skill? About 9.5 10 at some things

Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers): I can't upload files, but I can prove to you my building skill if you give me creative

Have you built for any other Building Teams, Servers, etc? If so, please list their names or IPs if it's a server, and link us to their website and such (PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF):I have build 90% of my server IP is:play.mcIronCraft.com

Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net? I love building and helping.

How long have you've been playing Minecraft?: 3 years now

Skype(Required): Yes, but I'm not allowed to add random people

Other Contact info(Optional): Email: jamesxcraft@gmail.com

Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional) I helped build CheeseCraft but don't check with the owner because it was my friends server, and only 4 people know the IP xD
bigisw
01/13/2014 4:00 pm
Denied.
bigisw
01/13/2014 3:16 pm
Post removed.
Live2game1
01/13/2014 3:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:Chris
Minecraft Username:Live2game992
Age: Age is but a number, compared to ones will to carry out actions
TimeZone:East coast
How good is your building skill? (Scale of 1-10):6-7
Examples of your builds (Imgur and Photobucket are good image sharers):Sadly I have no proof for I do not take pictures of my build
Why do you want to become a Builder for Minebound.net: I enjoy helping servers with builds and guidence however I can
How long have you've been playing Minecraft?:3-4 years
Skype(Required):I always get mine confused, so I'll have to get yours
Other Contact info(Optional):I have A gmail you can contact me If im accepted
Anything else you'd like us to know?(Optional) I think a buiilder should Do what the community needs, Not some full diamond and gold spawn with Real flashy blocks. A good build must have a uniqe Design.
Westy3634
01/13/2014 3:10 pm
just realized cant connect to server
Westy3634
01/13/2014 3:09 pm
name:Adam
IGN Westy3634
age 12
Timwe zone be after school about 3;30
how good is your building skill 8/10
I have built wipeout course well i built it on creative on my server
I would like to be builder because i can create good things
Ive been playing minecraft for 2 years now
skype i dont have but my parnts say i cant have it
and i will tell my friends about this server
iBen
01/13/2014 2:55 pm
Name: Benjamin
IGN: benjamin223515
Time zone: BST
How good is my building skill: 8-9
Proof: I can't give proof, when I go on the internet on my PC, my computer freezes, I really wish I could give you some. But if you hire me, I will work as long as I can, every day to prove myself.
Server: home.ericpro.org I'm an owner and spend most of my time on there.
Why I wanna join: we'll, I have over 67 servers on my server list, and I've been really annoyed by the staff, so I'm hoping this server will allow me to work in peace.
How long I've played minecraft: since early 2010
bigisw
01/13/2014 3:06 pm
Not who we're looking for: Denied. Thank you for applying though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome