MineBound Network: Looking for staff! Co-Owner, Admin, etc.

bigisw's Avatar bigisw2/5/14 2:09 pm
2/9/2014 1:00 pm
Titancraftz's Avatar Titancraftz
Hello! Thank you for reading my post! So, as the post says, I'm starting a new server and I'm currently looking for staff.

Breif description of server:

MineBound is a server that includes tons of awesome stuff! Such as: Custom minigames coded by awesome plugin developers, A survival mode that includes Online Auctions, exploring also areas, and more! This also includes some classic minigames, these minigames are games that have been around for a while and are pretty much known by the minecraft community. The server also includes an awesome SkyBlock mode, which is still in the works but is going along nicely! More to come as we go!

Positions:

Co-Owner: 1 spot left!
Admin: 1 spot left!
Moderator: 2 spots left!
Builder: 4 spots left!

Application:

Click to reveal
Minecraft In-game name:
Real name(Optional):
Position you're looking for:
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:
Experience as server staff:
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?:
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred)
Extra info? (Optional):

If your application is accepted, you will be contacted personally via Skype, Skype is needed as of now. the reason why, is cause we will be able to contact each other easily. So, if you have Skype, then you're good to go. But, in the coming future we shall in include TeamSpeak onto our Voice Chat area of the server. However, our TeamSpeak is only open to staff at the moment.

Staff monitoring this thread:

Bigisw [Owner]
KainToad, or Jake (MineBound) [Owner]
DacAndFriends [Admin]

My Skype: bigisw

KainToad (Jake)'s Skype: jakebywater321

Thanks for reading!

Big.
bigisw
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Titancraftz
02/09/2014 1:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft In-game name: Titancraftz
Real name(Optional): N/A
TimeZone: EST (-05:00)
Position you're looking for: Admin/mod
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 4-5 Meh
I own a 24/7 minecraft server, I have been staff on some, I remember one, I was "OP", this was in the 1.7 years, but it has closed down.
I would like to be staff on MindBound because, I would love to help this server grow and help people with the server.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):
I am good with players, I can most likely help them out with their issue. I know PermissionEX/GgroupManger for permissions, I know ho to use commands with the "Essentials" plugin
Twitter: @Titancraftz
Extra info? (Optional):
iViperboyMC
02/08/2014 12:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minecraft In-game name: iViperboy
Real name(Optional): I just prefer to be called Viper
TimeZone: UK
Position you're looking for: Admin
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: I would rate myself an 8.5
Experience as server staff: Have owned a pretty popular server, shut it down though, it was getting too expensive.
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: Because ever since I shut down my server I have wanted to get a new responsibility of helping with a server!
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I am pretty good with world edit, I know how to deal with rule abusers properly as I have owned a server again, I know the needed stuff for this role
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) Skype: iViperboy
Extra info? (Optional): I would just love this role as I have been trying to obtain a place in a server for quite a while, and this seems perfect for me! Anyway thanks for reading this and I hope you can consider me for this role! Bye!
Maxthekillbot
02/08/2014 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft In-game name: Maxthekillbot
Real name(Optional): Max Bartrip
TimeZone: Gmt +1
Position you're looking for: I would like Admin please. Mod is also fine.

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 8.5

Experience as server staff: I have been staff on lots of servers. I have been Admin and Co-Owner many times and have once owned my own server.

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I would really like to help out on the server, I could be a very useful staff member and I would be overjoyed to be working for this server. I have also had multiple other servers and know how to use most plugins. I am good at building, good at worldedit and know most of the punishments. I would be an amazing staff member if this application was excepted. I don't rage when I get killed and have lots of experience with plugins and servers.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I explained most up there ^. I am also good at factions, world guard and am good with players.

Extra info? (Optional): I have skype, teamspeak and razer comms. Hit me up on skype @maxthekillbot!

Thank You for reading.
Yours Sincerely,
-maxthekillbot
BlaUSEast
02/07/2014 3:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft In-game name: BlaUSEast
Real name(Optional): Jacob
TimeZone: EST
Position you're looking for: Co- Owner
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 6
Experience as server staff: Running my own server and staff on 2 servers.
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I have run my own server named Forgotten Lands, that shut down due to a lack of time to keep it running on my part. My circumstances have changed, and I now have the time to work on a server again. I feel instead of starting my own, I could put my knowledge and skill to helping others with their servers.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Plugins, Good with players, website maintenance
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) Skype, jacobsteffes
Extra info? (Optional):N/A
Veloriux
02/07/2014 3:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
I hadnt been added on skype yet.?
tincandented
02/07/2014 12:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft In-game name: tincandented
Real name(Optional): david
TimeZone: gmt+
Position you're looking for: co-owner or any other
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 10
Experience as server staff: yup
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: because i love helping!
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): yes im a plugin manger
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) tincandented
Extra info? (Optional):
bigisw
02/07/2014 12:05 pm
Bump!

More applications are welcome!
EvolvingAV
02/06/2014 7:18 pm
♛RankApplication♛

Minecraft In-game name:
Spoonspy94

Real name(Optional):
Jordan Flare

TimeZone:
Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

Position you're looking for:
Co-Owner

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:

I have been staff on various servers, such as my own (NillowCraft).
Despite all the numbers, all servers were a new and unique experience that
i have learned to appreciate.

I would like to become a member of your team, because I would like to achieve a new and fun experience, and inflict penalty on those who oppose essential rules.

-I am above average in configuring In game commands.
-Moderate in my building skills (World Edit + World Guard).
-Efficient use of Essentials Group Manager (Able to set up ranks etc.)
-Able to comply with whatever tends to the servers benefits.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred):
Skype (EvolvingAV)

Extra info? (Builds):

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a63 ... b99323.png

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a63 ... 951ef4.png
Charlie20132001
02/06/2014 7:14 pm
looks like i need to tell you Skype: it is either Mrshoez or braddals ( stupid friends xD )
variXian
02/06/2014 7:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
Added
Charlie20132001
02/06/2014 7:11 pm
Hello ,
here is my Application and just before i start, i would like to say i own 6 servers

IGN: Charlie20132001
timezone: Eastern Standard Times
Position: i would love Co-Owner but any will do
building skill: check out mah server to see it, out of the people who come on they say around 9 nearly 10.
experience: Well i own 6 servers xD! I am moderator on 4, co-owner on another and builder on another but that server got closed down
Why do i want to be staff: because i want people to see how good i am fior starters xD. But the big reason is i want to help servers out and make them nice, friendly and HUGE!!
What are you good at Server Wise: Anything basically really good at plugins though
Do you have Skype or any other contact info: yes but will msg you that on server
extra info: thanks for reading dis and please accept
HyyperMC
02/06/2014 7:06 pm
Minecraft In-game name:Nikeguy12.

Real name(Optional):Colin.

Age: 10. (I think I am very mature for my age honestly.)

TimeZone:My timezone is (UTC-03:30) Newfoundland,thank you very much.

Position you're looking for:I would like to have Mod.

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:I would say 9.6 (Honestly.) I have been promoted to Member on a server called Mithrintia.
ip : mc.mithrintia.com

Experience as server staff: I was Mod on a server called "SnowyCast." here is proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-RgpZvqhU4 that it was a actual server.
And I have Co-Owned a server with my brother. And I am currently a Builder on TechnoCraft. ip:31.7.176.189. It is currently open and the Owner is TitanzCraft.
This all stuff I can remember.

I want to be staff on MineBound, Because I would love to be apart of this community and it look's professional. And I have been staff on some server's,
but this look's like a very professional server.And I also love helping people and I also deal with players who don't think rule's apply to them.I also
think I can help the server grow and it will help me grow,socially to.And I also love taking part in big project's such as MineBound.And I personally
think to have a good server you got to be unique and crafty. And I am very mature, I am pretty active on Weekdays and very active on weekend's, And I think I
I would be a good addition to the project. This is why I would like to be Mod on MineBound
Thank you.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):I am decent with permission's and I can handle
players very good, I know my command's, If not I can learn them in a short period of time. I also can suggest plugins if needed, These are the types
of things are what I could bring to MineBound.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) : Yes, I know why skype is prefered, My skype is : iBuildDailyMC
Extra info? (Optional): I do a bit of coding my prefered langague is HTML. And I make animation's with the program called, Blender.
I am not like Slamacow or anything but I do little animation's.
Thank you very much,
Colin/HyyperMC
variXian
02/06/2014 7:00 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
Hey mate, whats the IP?
bigisw
02/06/2014 7:07 pm
Just add me on Skypez and I'll tell you
doughpickle
02/06/2014 6:05 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
I decided to make a funny interview for your entertainment.

Interviewer: "Welcome, doughpickle, is it?"
Doughpickle: "Yes sir, that's me! So, what are we doing today?"
Interviewer: "I wanted to ask you a few questions. Ready?"
Doughpickle: "Of course! So what are we asking here?"
Interviewer: "So, whats your age and in-game-name?"
Doughpickle: "Well, my ign is doughpickle! I am 14, and despite my age, i am quite mature."
Interviewer: "What rank are you going for here on MineBound?"
Doughpickle: "I would love to be admin, but if its filled i would like builder rank."
Interviewer: "What are your skills, and traits?"
Doughpickle: "I am a builder, a skinner, and a artist. I take pride in all three of my hobbies, and would love to use them to their full potential here on MineBound!"
Interviewer: "Well, dough, thats amazing! Have you been staff on any other servers? If so, then what rank?"
Doughpickle:"Lets see... I have been admin on 4 servers, Moderator on two, Co-Owner on one, Builder on 5, and Full OP on 2."
Interviewer: "Wonderful! Now, why have you decided you wanted to help out MineBound? Also, what kind of skills will help us out?"
Doughpickle: "Well, as I mentioned earlier, I am a builder, very experienced with world edit, and will gladly create a skin for players/staff. I can handle players well and make sure there are comfortable on the server and enjoying themselves. I will do anything to help you out, and will enjoy it, too. "
Interviewer: "Well, thank you doughpickle! Who wonders who we will se next, on MINEBOUND TV!"
bigisw
02/06/2014 6:53 pm
Nice I like how you put it into interview form. Add me on Skype and will put into consideration.
heyyoitsjayo
02/06/2014 6:01 pm
Minecraft In-game name: HeyWhatsUp_

Real name(Optional): Call me Jr.

TimeZone: Standard Mountain Time.

Position you're looking for: Admin/Moderator/Co-owner (whatever is available.)
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 7, I am a good terraformer with WorldEdit.

Experience as server staff: I used to have a couple servers, but unfortunately they had to close down due to memory shortages. On my server, I saw people hacking, spamming, and abusing other players. I have banned/kicked/temporary banned players that were not abiding by the rules. Therefore, I hope this foreshadows that I like to help others who are generally good or

that I like to help others that need help in becoming a better person inside and out. On the server whenever I see people spam, block glitch, etc, I always tell them to stop because it's not setting a good example/role model for other players especially the young crowd. I want to take the role of the people who shows what's good and what's considered bad on the server. Currently, I have the privilege of having Jr. Mod on this server, club-mc.com, this is my first moderator experience with other people that I don't know. There, I did some things like kick people for spamming and abusing other players. Also, I help people on the forums with their application and tell them how to improve it and make it better for future applications. I want to use these skills that I have used before on the server to make the players better. Thank you.

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: Getting the chance to help others would be a thing that I could do the best. I believe that I am more mature than other people that have the same age as me. Being 13 years old, people would expect me to be obnoxious, and careless. I find myself to be the complete opposite of an average 13-year-old. I always get my homework done before I do anything else. School/getting an education is really important to me and my parents. It captivates and shows that I'm responsible and trustworthy that I'll get whatever done. I show people that I'm reliable. All my life, I have been taught to always have a positive attitude towards myself and others. My parents and my friends have the biggest impact on my life and the choices that I make.

I feel like being a moderator is like being a coach to help others become more successful and brighter. I want to show that 13-year-olds are not always bad. Ever since, I had Minecraft I couldn't stop playing it. It usually takes all my free time. I should use this time to not only play minecraft, but also help to contribute to what servers I play on. I don't like wasting time since life is short. At school and online, I always help people with their homework, their channel, and their social life. I want to help people that aren't getting a lot of attention at home and make them feel like someone needs them. People need to help others/players to make everything more equal. It isn't fair when people are hacking/cheating. Also, children play this game. We need to make this game more kids-friendly. I heard people on other games such as CoD cuss and say bad things to other players. We need it so that kids are also able to play the game. The generation in the U.S. aren't showing good examples to the younger crowd.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I am really good at configuring plugins and I am also good with getting to know players.

My skype is jrsminecraftskype0315

Extra info? (Optional): Sometimes whenever I have extra money, I can donate to the server.
Venidos
02/06/2014 4:14 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Your in-game name: Venidos and Dayhunter7

Which rank are you applying for : Mod, Admin, Or Dev

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit 192.95.30.208:48648 and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medevial and achient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: dayhunter and i enjoy helping others and other servers

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: 3-5 hr week 8-12hr weekend

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype
bigisw
02/06/2014 5:30 pm
Adding you on Skype.
I-love-cookies
02/06/2014 12:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Minecraft In-game name:
Real name(Optional):
TimeZone:(UTC-03:30) Newfoundland
Position you're looking for: Either Mod Or Builder (Mod is preferred.)
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: I would say 9.4
Experience as server staff: I have been staff on SnowyCast (Mod .) and it is closed but here was the ip sodan.dk:5001. , HerbCraft (Co-Owned with my brother.), I am currently a builder on Techno-Craft (IP: 31.7.176.189.) It is still open.These are all the servers I can think off.
I am sick of being staff on some non-professional server. I want to be staff on a professional server. I also feel like I could fit well with the server. And I want to be apart of a amazing server such as, this one. And I really like socialize with other players, and I feel this would be a good place to that. And I am nice but I also enforce rules for players who don't think the rule's apply to them.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I am good with players, and I can build and I can code HTML.
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) iBuildDailyMC
Extra info? (Optional): Yes even though I am 10 I am very mature in my view.
nooo123678459
02/06/2014 12:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft In-game name:nooo123678459
Real name(Optional):
TimeZone:utc-8:00
Position you're looking for:admin
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:5
Experience as server staff:owner
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?:cause I think the server might be cool one
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):good with players
yes its cathy.stangland
RighteousHound
02/06/2014 12:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
You really don't remember me do you. I was a staff on HallofFameSports. Your staff treated me like dirt.
bigisw
02/06/2014 1:49 pm
I don't remember that, it might have been a long time ago. I apologize.
RighteousHound
02/06/2014 12:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
Another server..?
bigisw
02/06/2014 12:08 pm
Who are you? What are you talking about?
Patric_Player
02/06/2014 11:20 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
Minecraft In-game name: Patric_Player

Maturity: 8/10

TimeZone: GMT -3

Position you're looking for: Moderator or Admin

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 7

Experience as server staff: I have Moderation experience, i was Moderator in my friend server and in a famous Brazillian server ( Actually closed )

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I'm looking to be part of a cool network with a serious work and i really wantto help you with your server, cause i love to be part of a server staff, i really enjoy helping people.

What are you good at Server Wise? I'm very good in relactions with players, i'm very helpful and polite.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? Skype. ( patricmfs )

Extra info? : I will be good for the server, i can take care of problems and be active 2 hours daily.
ElEcTrIkWoLf476
02/06/2014 10:28 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
I laugh at how many applications there are for this server. Its unoriginal. Nowadays you only see either a ton of hub servers with at least one faction pvp grief server or you see nothing but faction pvp grief servers. Its boring, make original things. Noone knows how to make one because they are afraid that they wont get people online and that is true because everyone fuckin' reverts to those factions servers because there are no other servers. Stop making factions servers. Make something good.

EDIT: This is rant. stahp hating.

~Wolfy
bigisw
02/06/2014 11:45 am
We actually have a few things that weren't mentioned that are actually original. We aren't a factions server, we aren't a PvP server, we are something a bit different. We are going to add tons of other stuff to our survival area besides auctions, we plan to add an RPG like thing (Haven't really seen that many of those, wouldn't say they are original but it's something like it) We are going to include some stuff based off the game StarBound as this server was originally going to be something like the actual game, I've been talking to the creators of the game (ChuckleFish Games) Still awaiting another reply from them, but I've been asking permission to use some stuff from the game onto the server, such as textures, etc. Many of our minigames and most of the server will be entirely custom, I've been getting in touch with a developer who agreed to help us out. So, we aren't really done yet, plus, we got tons of people to advertise the server, most of my friends have around 1k subscribers and most of them agreed to help advertise, of course this is only the start, I don't really expect the server to be a huge hit anyway, but still we can dream, right? Honestly, I'm doing this for fun, not for fame and such. But ether way, I thank you for the rant and I do agree with you. I'm sorry to bring you this text bomb, but I'm just clarifying some things.

big.
hammer567
02/06/2014 2:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Minecraft In-game name: hammer567
Real name(Optional):
TimeZone: Australia
Position you're looking for: Co-Owner of Admin
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 7
Experience as server staff: 2 Servers owned, 2 servers admin
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: Well It seems like a really good idea for a server and I want to be a part of it plus help it grow.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Experienced at Configing
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) alex.warton
Extra info? (Optional): I don't need to be payed
bigisw
02/06/2014 10:20 am
Adding you on Skype.
RiseAboveStupid
02/05/2014 10:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Minecraft In-game name: RiseAboveStupid

Real name(Optional): Peyton

TimeZone: MTC 1

Position you're looking for: Admin Or Trail-Owner

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 4 (8 With World Edit)

Experience as server staff: CO-OWNER x1 Mod x4 Admin x3
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I am a very social friendly person and am known as a class clown so I am a pretty good and FUN guy! I also have been playing minecraft since 1.2 and know alot about multiplayer safety and multiplayer fun! And I would like to work on my Minecraft Admin experience and am looking to expand this servers popularity by letting players have fun!

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Good With Players
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? Skype: MrKnights00
Extra info? (Optional): Would Love To Work On A New Server Again!
Delgado804
02/05/2014 10:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
Minecraft In-game name: Delgado804
Real name(Optional): Message me for it
TimeZone: EST
Position you're looking for: Mod
Experience as server staff: Iv been staff on plenty of other servers before plus iv also had my own hosted servers.
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: Because this sounds like an amazing server that id like to be a part of while offering my services as a staff member.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Almost about everything plugins, commands, dealing with other players, etc. Im an amazing advertiser and can help bring a ton of traffic to the server.
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) Message me for my skype
Extra info? (Optional): If accepted, this will probably be the only server ill play on. Ill be able to dedicate 6hrs+/day.
tomdragonrock
02/05/2014 9:57 pm
im 14
bigisw
02/05/2014 10:49 pm
Please use the application form.

Woah guys, we got tons of applications! We are still deciding on many apps,

Also, for those who don't know, pending apps will be added on Skype and will be put in our pending applications group and we will announce whoever get's the position there.

Right now two of our mod positions are already taken! 2 more are left, admin and co-owner are also still open, plus all 4 of our builder slots.
tomdragonrock
02/05/2014 9:56 pm
I can be the builder MY IGN is tomdragonrock
COKEvsSPRITE
02/05/2014 9:32 pm
Minecraft In-game name: pepsiisgross, COKEvsSPRITE, and HDZortex
Real name(Optional): Nick
TimeZone: Central Time Zone
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 5

Experience as server staff: I've owned my fair share of server's in the past. I've also been a mod on a server that was decently popular. (Sorry, I'm not going to make up ridiculous numbers like these other people.)

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: Well first of all, big. You're a very handsome fellow . But honestly, I want to be a staff member on MineBound to help you out whenever you need it. Help all of the players when needed. Do my best to decrease the amount of hackers (it's impossible to get them all off). Make improvements where improvements are need and what ever else you would want me to do.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I'm almost a pro at configuring plugins, but who isn't? I can handle a player's attitude up to a certain point and then I break. I would try and stop the fighting between them if it got bad enough.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred): You have my Skype.

Extra info? (Optional): You said this wouldn't count, but, I love you. <3

Since everyone else is putting it. Maturity Level?: I'll be honest. I can be very mature, but I can be a butt head too. I'd say about 6.5/10
RamboSlasher
02/05/2014 9:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft In-game name:Zeedle
Real name(Optional):Luke
TimeZone:New zealand auckland
Position you're looking for:Any staff position I deserve.
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?:Well I am really a pixel art builder pixel art is 10
Experience as server staff:I have made my own server which turned out pretty good but it stopped me from going out side and starting putting on wait so I stopped not that I am fat or anything just yeah.
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I am very intelligent and smart I know how to do epic pixel art and also setting permissions.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Permissions setting and group managing. Pixel art. AWESOME WITH PLAYERS XD
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred)Yeah my skype is humme7
Extra info? (Optional):I am very active.
bigisw
02/05/2014 9:21 pm
Applications still open!
Maxthekillbot
02/05/2014 3:56 pm
Minecraft In-game name: Maxthekillbot
Real name(Optional): Max Bartrip
TimeZone: Gmt +1
Position you're looking for: I would like Admin please. Mod is also fine.

Experience as server staff: I have been staff on lots of servers. I have been Admin and Co-Owner many times and have once owned my own server.

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I would really like to help out on the server, I could be a very useful staff member and I would be overjoyed to be working for this server. I have also had multiple other servers and know how to use most plugins. I am good at building, good at worldedit and know most of the punishments. I would be an amazing staff member if this application was excepted. I don't rage when I get killed and have lots of experience with plugins and servers.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I explained most up there ^. I am also good at factions, world guard and am good with players.

Extra info? (Optional): I have skype, teamspeak and razer comms. Hit me up on skype @maxthekillbot!

Thank You for reading.
Yours Sincerely,
-maxthekillbot
999 Moon 9999
02/05/2014 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lol so many co-owners X3
bigisw
02/05/2014 3:50 pm
Actually, I'm the main owner, KainToad also a main owner, but only adding one co-owner is fine just makes the owner's just go up by 1
oGSwaggKiller
02/05/2014 3:37 pm
Minecraft In-game name: oGSwaggKiller
Real name(Optional): Tyler
TimeZone: Eastern Time USA
Position you're looking for: Co-Owner or Admin
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 8
Experience as server staff: I have been staff on many different servers. I have been co-owner, admin, head-admin, mod, etc. My staff experience has taught me a lot on how to be a good staff member.
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I want to help the server in every way possible and keep the server at its best.
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): Plugins, Building, Players, Ideas for Server
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) Skype: oGSwaggKiller Email: tbensonbulldog@gmail.com
Extra info? (Optional): I will be on depending on what my schedule for the day is.
MagicMash
02/05/2014 3:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft In-game name: MagicMa5h
Real name(Optional): -
Timezone: GMT (England)
Position you're looking for: Co-Owner
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: About 9
Experience as server staff: I have;
Owned/co-owned 2 servers
Currently Mod on 2 (been mod on 3)
Currently builder (They get OP) on 1
Been admin on 2
Currently assistant(above mod but below admin) on 1

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: It seems like a cool server, and I know how much trouble servers go through to get many players and be the best server on the game. I'd like to help you out as much as humanly possible, and I'll stick with you to the end until the server, which hopefully doesn't, closes down.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I'm alright with plugins, I know most of the commands for common plugins like PEX and GroupManager. I'm good with players aswell, I'll treat everyone with fairness, and give new players the welcome and support they deserve
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) I have a skype, I'll add you on it (Mines magicmash)
Extra info? (Optional): N/A

Thanks
~Magic
Veloriux
02/05/2014 3:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Co-Owner though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level?
7/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself or get a fellow staff member to do so, and not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and had owned a few servers which goes by the names of emissarypvp, oddpvp, and minechaos network witch was a network consisted of 5 servers .It was successful and had alot of players per day, but due to the sudden lost of players we were forced to shut it down.

Any additional info?
I live in a town somewhere in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since 1.2.5 and been playing multiplayer ever since. Also if any plugin help is needed i am willing to help you guys out, i am not the best at this, you may be able to find others that is experienced with coding and such.

IGN: xDavidKing

bigisw
02/05/2014 3:31 pm
You are being added on Skype

MagicMashMinecraft In-game name: MagicMa5h
Real name(Optional): -
Timezone: GMT (England)
Position you're looking for: Co-Owner
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: About 9
Experience as server staff: I have;
Owned/co-owned 2 servers
Currently Mod on 2 (been mod on 3)
Currently builder (They get OP) on 1
Been admin on 2
Currently assistant(above mod but below admin) on 1

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: It seems like a cool server, and I know how much trouble servers go through to get many players and be the best server on the game. I'd like to help you out as much as humanly possible, and I'll stick with you to the end until the server, which hopefully doesn't, closes down.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I'm alright with plugins, I know most of the commands for common plugins like PEX and GroupManager. I'm good with players aswell, I'll treat everyone with fairness, and give new players the welcome and support they deserve
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) I have a skype, I'll add you on it (Mines magicmash)
Extra info? (Optional): N/A

Thanks
~Magic

Tried to find your name on Skype, can't seem to find it, perhaps you can add me directly? Thanks
AwesomeNavy123
02/05/2014 3:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft In-game name: AwesomeNavy123
Real name(Optional): Xavier
TimeZone: Mountain time, AZ
From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: i say about a 10/10 when i build wth people, alone baout a 8/10
Experience as server staff: Co-Owner 1 time and Admin 2 times, mod 1 time
Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I'd like to be staff on minebound because the server sounds cool, and i think it would be cool to hangout with other staff memers, while helping out other people, I have very good examples with 2 other servers, one I'm a co owner on, the other Admin
What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.):Plugins, Players, Anything you need me to have.
Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred)Alioo69, didnt know 69 meant when i made it
Extra info? (Optional):I'm a quick learner, and if i get denied, i don't mind
gingerman five
02/05/2014 3:03 pm
146.255.151.8 join I need help
bigisw
02/05/2014 3:06 pm
This is not the place for this type of reply.
Joshywooful
02/05/2014 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Minecraft In-game name: Rough_Boulder

Real name(Optional): Joshua Wood

TimeZone: GMT

Position you're looking for: Co-owner

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: 6/10

Experience as server staff: I've been admin on 1 server, moderator on 2, owned 1, and currently co-owner on 1.

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I want to be staff on MineBound because I feel I could bring my excellent computer-based skills to your server.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I know how to configure plugins, I can configure the server web-panel, I'm good with players.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred) Joshywooful on Skype

Extra info? (Optional): I can figure anything out within 1 or 2 minutes. The reason I'm telling you this is because that means that if you accept me and I have access to the web-panel, I'd easily figure out what every section of it is.
ItzPop
02/05/2014 2:50 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Co-Owner Application

Please consider this app, Thanks

Minecraft In-game name: My In-game name is popcorn2012.

Real name(Optional): My real name is Eli.

TimeZone: I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone... (EST)

Position you're looking for: The position I am looking for/applying for is Co-Owner.

From a scale of 1-10, how good is your building skill?: I fair nine. No one is perfect... Not even Disco or Seth...

Experience as server staff: I've own a server before and I have helped many servers as well.

Why do you want to be staff on MineBound?: I want to be staff because I want to share my techniques and tips. I would love to bring my personality and jokes to your server but also my experience. I want to help the server grow and enjoy it. I have talked to bigisw on skype and I respect for what he is doing. I really want to work with a great group of staff and help the server grow.

What are you good at Server Wise?(Example: Good with players, know how to configure plugins, etc.): I am very great with players. I treat everyone the same. With respect. I don't treat people with lack of consideration or lack of spirit. I treat a player the same way I treat an owner.

Do you have Skype or any other contact info? (Skype is preferred): I skyped with bigisw, I don't give skype username on forums as well. Pm me for skype name is necessary.

Thanks for recruiting and considering,
Best regards,
-Eli
-popcorn2012
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome