Minecraft 12w34b server Need OPS

the_jgmadman's Avatar the_jgmadman8/28/12 12:10 am
1 emeralds 149 6
11/4/2012 12:47 pm
princeCITADEL11's Avatar princeCITADEL11
Hey guys, I have just started a new minecraft server that is ran by me and I am looking for member to come have fun on the server to. The server is 100% vanilla meaning there are NO plugins or Bukkit and it is also on survival mode. I will be on there alot to. the only rules are no greifing please and just respect one another and have fun:) i really hope you will join the IP is 99.132.190.181
server port:25565
the_jgmadman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

princeCITADEL11
11/04/2012 12:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
hi my name is isaiahs11 on minecraft and i would be happy to join your server. I know its new and you cant really trust just anyone to be op on your server. I want to help your server grow to be one of the best servers known. I can help build beautiful cities with underground subway systems. It would look kind of like new york city. If you actually wanted to build new york I can seriously help you with that. Just to keep it short I will make sure no one griefs, disrespects the admins, and other things like that. Thank you if you whitelist me and my name is isaiahs11.
MINIMASTERPIG
09/05/2012 10:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Snakejob
09/04/2012 8:30 am
I am applying for a OP position in staff I am strict about the rules but fun with the players.
I have been a Admin on 3 servers now mod on 1.
I love to build, if it does get plugins I am good with them world edit essentials etc.
IGN: snakejob (no caps)
I have steam: //BSG\\AncientMonkey
Thank, you
fritz racer
09/04/2012 2:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i would like to apply for opp.i have had previous experience and i am a good builder.
i am good at dealing with problems with members.oh and my ign is fritzracer999
Stratafon
08/30/2012 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would Liek to apply for Operator.I have much experience with this type of rank and I would certainly be a valuable addition to your staff team.I do not tollerate griefing, rule breakign and any other foolishness that the bad players have in thier minds.My in game name is Stratafon.I hope you will consider having me join your staff on your server.I can be online from 1:00Pm to 3:oo Am. I have oovoo and skype if you are asking.I am from Freeport Bahamas and I am 15.
BewareoftheHippo
08/30/2012 4:17 pm
Can i Be Op
My IGN is BewareoftheHippo
I am VERY good at dealing with griefers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome