Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 Server

TNTKingZJ's Avatar TNTKingZJ7/4/13 5:36 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k
So, if you're reading this that means you want to join this beta server because you like beta or you're just curious. Well, to get on this server you need to be whitelisted and it's fairly easy and worth it. Go to http://www.stickyservers.net and sign up for whitelist. Ip is beta.stickyservers.net Tell them TNTKingZJ Sent you. The community is great and works well with each other. There are multiple villages you can join or if you want you can build a village of your own. I run a village called ToxicVille, If I'm on you can ask to join and I'll get you a plot to build on. There is also this thing called tokens. Get your starter tokens by doing /tclaim when you join. That also gives you a golden block to protect your builds with. You start with 5 tokens and you use them to preform commands such as /tp which costs 2 tokens and /home and /spawn which costs 1 token each. You earn 1 token for every 30 minutes you spend on the server so save up! We are a great community to join and it would be great if you all could join if you like older versions of minecraft. There are many things to be added and don't worry it's a balanced server, the admins can't and don't spawn items. Everything is legit, so please join and have a great time!
- TNTKingZJ
TNTKingZJ
Level 29 : Expert Warrior