A minecraft HungerGames

lightermanx's Avatar lightermanx6/26/12 9:46 pm
7/5/2012 10:00 pm
mrhappyrulez's Avatar mrhappyrulez
welcome, I am going to start by pointing out the great admin's and players who have helped to create this server.
A great thanks to Iswim536 for configuring the plugins and setting up the spawn.Thanks to Ifmy and sophiastaudt99 for building the arena's and spawn.

now more about the server itself, a while ago after I had read the books and saw that more and more hunger-games server were popping up, so i started working on a server by learning the basics of world-edit and voxel-sniper in order to make arena's. Later joined by Ifmy,who came up with the idea of The Mountain, we managed to complete The Bridge. But even after we had completed these two great maps. we still had no idea how to make the spawn or even protect it.Thats when i was joined by Iswim536 and sophiastaudt99 who managed to complete the server. Right under are the description of our three maps to date

The Bridge

Description: a forest with a massive natural bridge suspended over It

Difficulty: Medium, it is easy to fall to your death of the bridge but not many traps are found around this arena

Tips: If you look around, it is easy to find shortcuts and chest hidden around the map.

The Mountain

Description: Tunnels spreading inside the mountain

Dificulty: Hard, This is a small map that is full of traps and dead ends making it easy to be killed by a player

Tips: At the end of most traps there will be most likely be a chest, Take the risk!

The ShroomLand(WIP)

Description: A flat Land populated with mushrooms.

Dificulty: Easy, this a flat land so it is easy to run away and you can climb on top of mushrooms!

Tips: Shroom to Shroom parkour is a easy way to escape and to find chests!

http://imgur.com/y4Ufh,trHCP,PJ3dH,gNW8M#3

we hope to see you soon on this server please comment and join

please read above before you join for your sake more than mine

Ip:24.138.10.147
lightermanx
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner