Minecraft 1.8 | New Server! | CraftinMatrix | Staff Needed!

thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer123/7/15 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 166 2
3/8/2015 5:06 pm
thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer12
Hello everyone, I'm Slayer, also known as Human. I'm the Head Admin of CM and I'm here to say that we are looking for anyone willing to become staff on our server.

Our IP is play.craftinmatrix.net
Positions Available (as of 3/7/15):

Admin (2 Positions)
Trusted

The server is 24/7, Dedicated (95% Up-time guaranteed), and is Faction PvP. All 1.8 Clients are supported as well as 1.7.9. The server is just over a week old, coming out of closed beta.

So, if you're interested, please apply at our website all applications will be reviewed by the owner ASAP. Please do not hesitate to ask about your application from time to time in-game.

Here's something for the applicants:
Please note, it may take up to 5-7 days to receive a reply about your application. I recommend being highly active and show dedication to the server, this will very likely higher your chances of being accepted into the staff team. I'll also be looking over some of the players who wish to become staff. If they (you) show dedication and are highly active within the community/server, I will maybe through in a recommendation . This isn't a guarantee though.

Applications are done at our website, so go apply there!
thehumanslayer12
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer