Minecraft Server, coming in April, need staff, apply here

Arobain's Avatar Arobain1/18/14 8:11 pm
1 emeralds 379 6
3/3/2014 7:31 pm
Venidos's Avatar Venidos
Hello all Minecrafters, I will be starting a Minecraft server a few weeks into April, since I do not know if I will be playing much or not, I will need staff. The things you will need to apply will be below. You can send your applications either to my email ( xarobainx@gmail.com ) or post it in the comments below. The rules you must follow to apply are the following

You must be 13 years of age or older.
You will need to spend at least 2 days out of the 7 day week period on the server.
You will need SOME experience at Minecraft such as crafting, monsters , etc.
You must have patience to answer and help newcomers to the server and Minecraft.
Answer this application below:

How old are you:
What experience do you have in Minecraft:
How much do you plan to come on the server:
(Required) What is your Skype:
What is your in game name for Minecraft:
What is your area of expertise(building, etc):
What would you like to apply for ( Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner ):
Why the heck should I even consider you:

Please answer all of these truly as honesty will help your application to be approved even more likely!
Arobain
Level 26 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Venidos
03/03/2014 7:31 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :head admin as co-owners are imporfessional

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building but enjoy building modern on the side, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit amarinthia.co.vu and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit.

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medieval and ancient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also.

Why do you want to join the server?: i enjoy helping others and other servers.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: 3-5 hr week 8-12hr weekend.

Have you ever been banned on a server before: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype om PM me on PMC.

I am also currently setting up a Heroes RP towny server and you can visit it at amarinthia.co.vu

jakescott1997
03/03/2014 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
How old are you: 17
What experience do you have in Minecraft:I have played minecraft for two years.
How much do you plan to come on the server: 4-5 Days a week.
(Required) What is your Skype:jakescott30
What is your in game name for Minecraft:Jake1997Jake1997
What is your area of expertise(building, etc): My area of expertise is being someone who watches over the server and disciplines the people who need it.
What would you like to apply for ( Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner ): Admin
Why the heck should I even consider you: I think i could be a big help to this server because I can watch the server when you are not on and I am a very friendly person. I can help you out with anything that you need to do. I will try and find something to do whenever I am not doing anything.
DressyOdin
03/03/2014 4:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: DressyOdin
Age 15
On a scale of 1-10 what is your maturity level: 7.4/10
Why should I choose you?: Because I am very helpful and do not mind stopping what i am doing in order to help out with the server. i am a good builder, though not the best...
Ever been banned before: nope!
How often can you be on: 4-7 hours a day
Do you have any experience? Yes I have been Admin on two servers Head-Moderator on one server Co-Owner of four and Head-Admin on three.
Reason for wanting position: The main reason I would like to have this position is so I can help out the server. (I know that sounds stupid but it’s true, I really do just enjoy helping!)
What is your area of expertise (building, etc.): I’m not sure what It would be really.

What are you applying for: admin/moderator
boss1016
01/18/2014 8:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
How old are you:14
Why experience do you have on minecraft: I have been staff a lot on servers : moderator 3 times admin 3 times and co-owner 1. Also have been playing minecraft for 3 years
How much do you plan to come on the server: 3 hours weekday and 4 hours weekends
What is your Skype: lyoniscool
What is your in-game name in minecraft: diamond_broz
What is your area of expertise: building, Plugins
What would you like to apply for: Moderator, Admin and maybe co owner
Why should I consider you: I love helping new players in the server also I have a lot of knowledge about plugins so that can help out the server a lot also I am a youtuber guy so I can shoutout the server and even do lets-play. I also don't abuse my power by bullying new members in the server

I hope you chose me for this postion
eli1211
01/18/2014 8:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Why am I not apart of the convo in skype?
DrFlight
01/18/2014 8:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
Hey
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome