#Minecraft Server with Guns and Ranked system needs staff#

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat8/16/15 5:28 am
1 emeralds 266 5
8/16/2015 6:56 pm
Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat
[center][size=150]We need staff for our server, active and friendly staff.

The server will be a minigame/ranked fun server. There are the tiers Bronze V to Challenger, like in League of Legends, might change the names though.
We need all sorts of staff, builders for arenas, co-owner, mods, admins etc.

Guns are the weapons you fight with, created by our custom coders.

Apply for the spot you'd like and I'll check 'em through at 10 PM tonight (GMT +1) [/size][b][/center]

Thank you,
[i]Vedel[/i][/b]
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2015 11:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SuchBooty
IGN: SuchBooty

Timezone: Eastern TimeZone (Toronto)

How long have you played
Minecraft?: 6 years (Alpha version)

What Position Are You Applying For: Admin or Mod

Why do you think you would make a good staff
member?: I love to help people, and I'm not abusive of powers. I can be mature at times I need to and I can fool around and laugh other times. I'd be a good medium between players and the higher up's of the server.

What talents/skills would you bring to the job: A people person, I love to socialize and help people with their problems. While also playing on the server.

What is your experience with moderating servers: I've been Admin on a few other servers.

Do you think it is important for staff members to play along
with the community?: Yes, that's how you get the best feedback on the server, and let the players see that you are just like them.

In your opinion, what are the top 2 most important
rules for a server?:
Respect others, Don't hack

How would you handle a player that is not satisfied
with the way something on the server is done?: I would ask them what it is, and if it's something that is reasonable they can post it and wait for an owner to get around to it.

Previous Experience: Mod x2 Admin x2

Anything else you would like me to
know: Be my Woe
08/16/2015 6:56 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Zoniat
Please contact us.
08/16/2015 10:28 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
- In Game Name FluxPanda_YT
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY) Adam
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No Yes
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any) Russian/French
- Time Zone Eastern
- Country Canada
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 Years
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)? Yes I Have
- Why you want to be staff?
- Have you ever been banned from a server? The reason I was banned because I *accused* the owner of accusation of ddos
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? 9 - How well do you think you can handle a staff position? Very Well, I have handled positions from all levels.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? I will show care and dedication by helping other players a need? Someone needs help with a command or there is a argument I will be there to stop it asap. Though I will not always be on so I will try to get on MineChat too see if there are any problems. Right now I havent played the server for long, But I see power in it I will try to help as much and show my dedication.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Skype is pasificgaming
Age 15 Prefer not to talk on skype Hope to help you soon I wish you luck on the server
08/16/2015 9:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Strykeman2002
IGN: _ItzJay_

Timezone: USA, Central Timezone

How long have you played
Minecraft?: 5 years

What Position Are You Applying For: Co-Owner, Head-Admin, or Admin

member?: I am a caring loving person who respects others and there feelings, but I can be strict if I have to. I am super fluent in English but I can speak alittle bit of other languages. I love to help out and teach/guide others. I want to help build the server to its full potential and help you out however you need not matter what.

What talents/skills would you bring to the job: A loving caring person who is good under pressure and can think on the dime if something happens.

What is your experience with moderating servers: I have had no problems I've gotten everything done and done right that I needed to.

with the community?: It depends on what there doing or the situation of time being if your the only staff online, then don't play with them you have to watch chat and such. Now if there's a bunch of staff on then sure tell them that your going to play for alittle bit.

rules for a server?:
Repect Others, Respect Staff

with the way something on the server is done?: I would tell them to go onto the forums and write a suggestion to the owner and that when it is read it will be taken in consideration.

Ideas you have that have that have
been previously rejected for a server: To add a creative server into a mini games server so that you have more variety to become more popular.

Previous Experience: Well um I have been co-owner 6 times admin 2 and moderator 4 but sadly they all got disbanded.

Who is
your favorite band or artist?: Don't really like one just like some songs here and there.

know: I can help the server run smoothly and keep people undercontrol
Thanks for reading!
08/16/2015 7:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Lewis2207
IGN: GamerBoy00

Timezone: Uk

How long have you played
Minecraft?: 3 Years

member?: I am an extremely helpful person who does not abuse power in any way shape or form, I have been brought up with dogs and a younger brother as I have had to help them. I have made mistakes in the past and I hope that I can stop people making the same silly mistakes as I have. I would deal with thing appropriately and effectively according to the circumstances. If any players need help I would take the time to give them a detailed explanation of what their question was. I am very mature for my age!
What talents/skills would you bring to the job: I am very helpful and I am very experienced with the game on a whole!
What is your experience with moderating servers' have moderated servers for a mod called The Crafting Dead and I have had some very good reviews of the players, I know most commands. Also I know Group manager/Pex.

with the community?: On some occasions because sometimes you need to not play and moderate the server carefully to check if everythings alright but sometimes yes so the players get to know you better.

rules for a server?: Respect, Unabusive Staff.

with the way something on the server is done?: I would talk to them in a clam way and discuss what they think needs changing and tell them to suggest it on the forums.

Ideas you have that have
been previously rejected for a server: A manager position: I think it would be a great idea if you could add in a manager position, pretty much same as the owner. Only one manager and it could give them a little edge over the Admins so if they misbehave and no one else is on the manager takes charge! (From the original forum).

Previous Experience: I have had alot off previous experiences with disrecpectfull people and I have dealt with it appropiatly and effectively and had some very good feed back, I post on the forums alot and help people!

Who is
your favorite band or artist?: I don't really have one.

know: I can help withthe groups, I'm a very trustable person who's extremely good a spelling and grammar!
Thanks for reading!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome