Minecraft University - A server for players new to Minecraft

Akademix's Avatar Akademix6/12/13 6:01 am
1 emeralds 425 1
6/12/2013 6:02 am
Akademix's Avatar Akademix
Hello everyone.

My name is Akademix and I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about three years now.

I have hosted two public servers and played in countless others. My favourite part about Minecraft is being a part of a fresh server and building friendships as well as a community for everyone to enjoy.

What i'm posting here today for is to find a group of dedicated and knowledgeable players that will take the opportunity to use this free server that i will willingly host. The server will be about attracting new players and teaching them about the different concepts in Minecraft as well as building a community from the ground up (Website, Forums, Server).

I am looking for dedicated,passionate and mature people to help me re-kindle my love for Minecraft after getting into an IRL slump as well as hopefully growing many new friendships throughout this process.

Application Guidelines:

-Preferable knowledgeable about Redstone circuitry (Logic gates).
-Able to build to-scale/proportionate
-Organized and Reliable
-Access to Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Skype with a way of Voice communication
-Knowledge of basic Configuration files (Server and Self) Plugin files and Mods

If you are interested, please view this checklist and reply to this post and include a detailed description of what you would like to achieve in helping me with this project and any contact info that you have.

-Aka
Akademix
Level 1 : New Narwhal