Minecraft Wars

Gangstagonzo33's Avatar Gangstagonzo335/16/12 5:56 pm
1 emeralds 17
Hello all! I had an idea that we have two teams of six people, and both of the teams duke it out on some player-made maps, such as Youtuber's singleplayer maps(AntVenom, Skitscape, you name it), or on other maps with cool stuff.

What is required:

Server host(I cannot host it myself, and the server must be cracked)
PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY
Perhaps some cameramen?

How it will work:
This is once a week
Each team can have up to 6 people.
One side will be defending the city/whatever the map is about, this is going to be like a roleplay of some sorts, only with epicness
If it is a map made by some Youtuber, AntVenom for example, the team captain has the option to change his skin(Or use cracked version)to the creators skin, for more of a realistic feel to the war.
Invaders will have spawned weapons, but nothing past Iron armor and weapons(Unless you obtain them via raid).
Up to one stack of 64 TNT is allowed for each person on the invading side
If the map is not a map with items already in it, then both sides will have spawned items.
Defenders in maps that have a house with a chest room of sorts will be able to use up to Gold Armour(One diamond piece of equipment is allowed). Team Captain however will be able to use Diamond armor and tools if it is in the map.
Defenders are allowed to have one stack of 64 TNT, however, it is wise to only use it in a situation which requires TNT.
The winners will be able to choose the next map to play on.
This is a last team standing type of thing - The team that wins is the team that slays the other team.

Rules:
If you die, you will be changed gamemode and allowed to watch.
In death, please do not give your team an advantage.
No spawning items during the war.
Only a stack of 19 Steak or Pork is allowed on the Invader side to begin with - Raiding chests and obtaining food during battle is fine.
You may not go in and booby trap the map before the battle - It can only be done during the battle.
Betrayal is fine, however, your team must have more than 3 people, and the other team must have room. It's not recommended, though.
More rules to come eventually.

How picking teams will work:
This will be done like a schoolyard game. The two captains will pick people out of the skype chat until there is nobody left, or until the teams are full(There can be more than 12 people joined in on this project, however, if you are not in the battle, you may watch). Afterwards, another group will be made for just your team, so you can communicate easier. Team captains will be chosen by admins, or in a battle, your team only has one man left and that one man gets you the victory.

Admins ARE allowed to play during the battle, like me, I will be participating in just about every battle I can be in. Admins will have their own skype chat.

There shall only be Four admins - Me, the co-owner, and two more admins.
First appliers have a great chance of becoming admin

IP for Server: N/A

For extra information, please add me on skype, my name is: Gangstagonzo33

People:
Planet of Minecraft name/Minecraft name/Rank

Gangstagonzo33/Gangstagonzo3/Owner

Application:
IGN:
Age(Optional):
Are their any particular skills you have that should be noted?:
If you have a YouTube, what is the channel name?(Optional):

You are allowed to record the battle and put this up on YouTube.
Gangstagonzo33
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner