MinecraftHub - Staff needed for PVP

MJMinerzarmy's Avatar MJMinerzarmy8/19/14 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 182 4
8/19/2014 8:41 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
Hello. I made a PVP server first of all, I'm now turning it into a hub and I've setup everything need for the PVP world, but I am now in need of staff due to me working on the other servers for MinecraftHub. You can apply for PVP world staff below. Positions
- Moderators [3]
- Admins [1]

IGN:
What position are you applying for?:
How many hours would you put in?:
Have you ever been banned/temp ban on a sever before?:
Have you been Staff before on other servers? YES or NO
If yes, name the servers(NO IP's):
How mature are you?(1-10):
Will you be dedicated?:
Do you have Skype?: (Higher chance on joining If you do)
Anything else we should know?(Prefer a paragraph here):

Thanks for everything in advance! - Minermason from MJMinerzarmy
MJMinerzarmy
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

APieGuy
08/19/2014 8:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Admin

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason
Jacob72902
08/19/2014 7:54 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
IGN:Jacob72902
Timezone :eastern standard timme
What position are you applying for?:mod or admin
How many hours would you put in?:1 - 4 a day
Have you ever been banned/temp ban on a sever before?:no
Have you been Staff before on other servers? YES or NO:Yes
If yes, name the servers(NO IP's):they closed because of lack of funding
How mature are you?(1-10):8
Will you be dedicated?:Yes i will be on 1 -2 hours everyday
Do you have Skype?: (Higher chance on joining If you do):jacob72902
Anything else we should know?(Prefer a paragraph here):i love to play such as baseball and soccer. I have owned 3 faction servers and 1 kitpvp sever. I was mod a successful survival server. If you want i can build for you. When it comes to mod or admin i will not cheat or ask for more commands(people on one of my old servers used to do that). i also like and i love mat and English.

thank you for reading,
Jacob
milklips
08/19/2014 7:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: milklips
Timezone: mountain time
What position are you applying for?: Admin or Moderator
How many hours would you put in?: 4-6 hours a day
Have you ever been banned/temp ban on a sever before?: no
Have you been Staff before on other servers? YES or NO: Yes
If yes, name the servers(NO IP's): I own a server
How mature are you?(1-10): 9
Will you be dedicated?: yes
Do you have Skype?: (Higher chance on joining If you do): milklips10
Anything else we should know?(Prefer a paragraph here): I am good at interior design and will make sure that players follow the rules and have fun.
stilldrop1
08/19/2014 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
==Applying Rank Admin==
Skype Name:calebdoesmc
Microphone:yes
Timezone:Central
In Game Name:stilldrop1
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?if so what for?:No i have never been banned
Maturity Level: ?/10 Why did you pick that level of maturity? 9/10 i like to joke around and have fun and still do my job.
Trustworthiness: ?/10 why did you pick that level of trustworthiness? 10/10
Previous experience:I have been an admin on about 5 other servers
Times you'll be online around? Well i will be on about 5hrs everyday but school is about to start so i will be at scholl from 7:00 am -5:00pm
What version of minecraft did you start playing in?I started playing when minecraft was first ever released to the public so you might call me an elder
Why should we pick you?Well i am a very friendly person im great with handling tough situations and im good with plugins
Extra information about you ie:Sports what you do in spare time ect:I mostly play minecraft i also enjoy playing xbox and playing football
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?:Patience is key and Youre were once just like them so keep calm
Anything else we should know?:Well im currently Having some family issues
5 Reasons to why we should make you admin:#1Im great with Most major plugins #2 Im very handy #3 Im very trustworthy #4 I know how to handle major problems #5Im very usefull
What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Admin:
What makes you stand out:Im one of a kind i like most things no one would think of liking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome