Minecraftingforlife-24/7-nolagg/cracked

1samuel411's Avatar 1samuel4114/1/12 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 25
JOIN TODAY Why is our Mine-craft server different from thousands of others? We actually listen to our members instead of ignoring them, i have seen this on other servers that claim they are the best. I'm not saying this is the best server, we are far from it, but i'm saying we care. The server rules are posted on the spawn, please read them carefully, and don't grief. We have Tons of plugins, factions, mcmmo, swatch-dog, range-ban, mob arena, simple spleef, and even more. So this hasn't convinced you to join? then your a hard nut. (see what I did their). If that's the case then keep reading. We offer our guests and members a safe to build mine-craft atmosphere. If you see a grief please don't feel like your annoying moderator's, please report it, well have it fixed in a minute (unless no mods or admin are on which i doubt). We constantly see what our members are up to and what they are building. Our rank levels are: guest (disabled) griefer (not default) builder (default) helper, moderator, VIP, admin, manager, hoster, owner. you cannot get the rank hoster and owner . Please if you see any plugins or features or something we are doing wrong tell us on the forums.

WARNING TO BUILD U MUST SIGN UP ON THE WEBSITES FORUMS, GO TO minecraftingforlife.weebly.com THEN GO TO THE TAB FORUMS, THEN CLICK BUILDER, THEN YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE REST!
1samuel411
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder