MineLife - GTA Styled Server [Builders Needed]

TylerV's Avatar TylerV6/17/16 2:28 pm
1 emeralds 121 2
6/19/2016 7:18 am
TylerV's Avatar TylerV
I am currently working on custom coding from scratch a Grand Theft Auto styled server I believe will be called MineLife. It will have features such as guns, custom weapons, (hopefully a custom resource pack), a banking system with the ability to rob the bank, jobs which require you to do different things to earn money, drugs, and much more.

I have a map of a city that I have purchased a few months ago when I planned this project, the only issue is it is not very big and there's only one building with an interior, which is the bank. I need 3-5 builders that are willing to work long term on this project with expanding the city over time, such as making new buildings, adding interiors to current buildings, etc. Builders will receive an in game tag so they can be recognized as a builder and other in game perks to show their appreciation and how important they are to this project.

If you are interested, I thank you very much for your interest and ask that you reply to this thread, or send me a PM with the following information...

- Your age
- Your Skype
- Images of past work (previous builds) with proof you built them.

Thank you, I hope to talk to some people soon.
TylerV
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder