MinersNations Hiring!

Eximius's Avatar Eximius3/25/16 10:17 pm
1 emeralds 167 2
3/26/2016 4:56 am
HammyPlaysGames's Avatar HammyPlaysGames
Hello to everyone here on Planet Minecraft my name is President_Prez, but you can just call me Prez, or President, or anything that you are comfortable with! Today I have an important request to ask the Minecraft community, and that request is that I am in need of staff for my Minecraft Server Network called MinersNations! We currently only have 1 server ready, and are waiting to purchase Multicraft to open more servers, and raise our max player cap. Here are the technical specifications of our dedicated servers. I have labeled them Dedicated A, and Dedicated B for Simplicity, and organization. (You might recognize this thread, It's because I made this thread 6 Months ago, under a different account)

Server A:

• 2.25TB of Storage
  • 64GB of Ram
  • 6 Cores
  • 7 Dedicated IPs
  • Intel 7

Server B
  • 1.5TB of Storage
  • 64 GB of Ram
  • 8 Cores
  • 8 Dedicated IPs
  • Intel 7

MinersNations needs staff to help us run our servers! Below is a list of staff positions needed, as well as the spots available.

Staff Positions
  • Helpers: 24
  • Moderators: 18
  • Administrators: 12
  • Builders: 12
  • Coders: 4
  • Website Developers: 2
  • Developers: 4
  • Co-Owners: 2
  • Youtubers: 6

To Apply for any of these positions please follow the formats below (Staff Format applies to Helper, Moderator, and Administrator Positions):
Staff
First Name:
Position Applying for:
Rate yourself on Maturity, On a scale of 1 to 10:
Rate yourself on Common Sense, on a scale of 1 to 10:
Other method of communication:
1 Paragraph of why you want to become staff:
1 Paragraph of what you will do as staff:
1 Paragraph of what you will bring to our server:
Other languages Spoken:
1 Paragraph about your self:
Other comments:

Builder
First Name:
(optional) Portfolio:
Other methods of communications:
Why do you want to help us out:
Paid or non-paid?:
IF Yes to above question, How much?:
What needed Resources will you need to build?
1 Paragraph about yourself:

Coder
First Name:
Other Languages spoken:
What type of Plugins do you make?:
Paid or non-paid?:
IF YES to above question, How much?:
1 Paragraph about why you chose us?:

Website Developer
First Name:
What Web Language do you use?:
Examples of previous projects:
Paid or non-paid:
1 Paragraph about why you want to help us:

Developer
First Name:
Other languages spoken:
What plugins are you familiar with?:
Paid or non-paid:
IF YES to above question, How Much?:
1 paragraph about yourself:
1 paragraph about why you want to help us:
1 paragraph about how you will help us:

Youtuber
First Name:
other languages spoken:
Link to your Channel:
How many Subscribers:
Average views per video:
Average Likes per Video:
Paid or non-Paid:
1 Paragraph about what inspired you and your channel:
How often will you post videos?:
What timezone are you in?:
What type of videos do you make?

Thank you for your interest in applying to become staff on MinersNations! If you feel as if you want to tweak our application formats, we are totally OK with that! You don't even have to use our format, even though they are recommended, you can use what ever format you like!

Thank you for you time, and your interest in us!

MinersNations
Eximius
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2016 4:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
HammyPlaysGames
First Name: Arham Aijaz

IGN:HammyUGN

Position Applying for:I am applying for Co-Owner

Rate yourself on Maturity, On a scale of 1 to 10:On a scale of maturity, I would rate myself as a 9.5 because I like to make a joke here and there.

Rate yourself on Common Sense, on a scale of 1 to 10:I would rate myself as a 9.5 because sometimes I can get a bit derpy

Other method of communication:You can contact me via email at aijazarham@yahoo.com

1 Paragraph of why you want to become staff:I want to become staff for a multitude of reasons. One reason is that I want to help the server and overall help the players have fun and enjoy their time at MinersNations. In addition, I want to make MinersNations a stress-free and fun community. Adding on, I want to become staff because I have had a lot of servers and some of them have been really popular and some of them have had the worst experiences ever.I don't want the same fate for MinersNations. Furthermore, I want to become staff because by doing this it will teach me more about becoming a better staff member.In addition, I want MinersNations to grow up to be a prosperous and successful network spanning with over 100's of players at a time. In conclusion, these are some of the reasons why I want to become staff.

1 Paragraph of what you will do as staff:As a staff member I will do many things! I will respect all staff members no matter if they have a lower rank than me or higher rank. Furthermore, I will never prejudice a person for who they are and I will always help the player when they need it. As a staff member, I will contribute great ideas and I will never leave someone out. If they are feeling left out and bullied I am willing to stand up for them and I will ensure that they have fun. I will also help configure plugins and do permissions, help build, and do anything that higher staff want me to do. I will prevent hackers from ruining the game which is a very big thing. As a staff member I will possibly donate to help contribute to the server!. In analysis, these are some things that I can do as a staff member and they are not limited but they are always expanding

1 Paragraph of what you will bring to our server:I can bring so many things to the server! One thing that I can bring is my experience. I have owned over 14 servers and still encounting. Furthermore, I have staffed on many servers such as UberCraft. Secondly, I will bring a great way to organize the staff team. We could split the team into separate committees with chair members and we could have monthly meetings discussing about what's going on etc. I will also bring my GFX skills with me. I can animate server trailers and I can create animated server banners . Although, I'm a bit rusty, I can still make them . In addition to this, I can bring premium plugins. These plugins can cost a lot of money and I have bought them and give you access to them . I will also bring a large player-base to the network once we start on everything. Overall, I cannot wait to work with you guys and these are some things of what I can bring but again they aren't limited they just keep expanding!

Other languages Spoken:Urdu, Latin, and a tad bit of Spanish

1 Paragraph about your self:I am a freshman in 9th grade. I am currently taking all Honors/AP Classes and I currently have a 4.2 GPA. In addition to this, I love playing video games and my favorite sport is lacrosse. In my spare time, I love to play Minecraft and especially mini-games or factions. I always try my best to get friends to play on the servers I work for.I am a GFX Artist and I am currently learning to develop. Furthermore, I can animate and I can easily configure plugins even if they are really hard to use. An example of a very hard plugin is Mythic Mobs. I can also use console and use an SSH client to work on the server. Continuing on, I also know how to use FTP and how to use Linux to host a server. Overall, this is a summary of basically me !

Other comments:I am so hyped to see this server in action. From the sound of it, it looks really cool and I cannot wait to join it. #HYPE

Thank you for reading this application and I hope you accept me as a Co-Owner !
03/25/2016 10:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
First Name:Alexi
IGN:CoolProGaming
What style buildings do you build:Medieval,Modern
(optional) Portfolio:
Other methods of communications:Email,Facebook
Why do you want to help us out:We want to help you guys out because i see you guys are in need of builders just pick us and we will be building as soon as possible and we are a proffesional build team(Not really much)So you can hope the best builds we can build for you
Paid or non-paid?:Paid
IF Yes to above question, How much?:
5$/per build (We can negotiate a price if you want)
What needed Resources will you need to build?
When we are gonna build using the style modern probably were gonna use quartz and some stuff when medieval were probably gonna use spruce wood,wood stone bricks and other blocks that can fit for that style
We are a team,We stick together,We help together and we will help you we're a kind build team so pick us and this will be the cheapest one that you can find because we love building and want to help other servers like yours.We hope that you accept us and we can build for you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome