-=-=-MINESPIRE NEEDS STAFF ASAP!-=-=-

vitamcserver's Avatar vitamcserver4/13/15 4:07 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 48
8/30/2016 10:30 am
Lola's Avatar Lola
MineSpire is a 1.8 Bungee server that features Survival Economy, Creative and Skyblock. Factions and a few other minigames will follow.

We are looking for staff who live and breathe Minecraft like we do! We are currently seeking applicants for "Helper" "Assistant" and "Moderator" roles.

We will be promoting a few of our Moderators to Head Mod in the near future, so you will have the ability to move up!

If you are interested, please answer the following questions.

IP: mc.minespire.net

TL;DR: We are seeking staff immediately. Answer the questions below to apply!

APPLICATION:
MineCraft Name:
Server Staff Experience:
Timezone:
How much time can you be in game per day (on average):
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock):
vitamcserver
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Lola
08/30/2016 10:30 am
Level 40 : Master Goblin
This thread has been necroed.
/Lock
Yogibogie
08/30/2016 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hello,

I'm 13 years old but I tend to be quite mature. I'm yet to learn all plugins but I'm always trying to learn new and fun things. Also for many years in computer science I have been getting grades of A* at a private school. I would love to be allow being staff to help me in my computer skills. I believe a moderator is someone who makes sure everyone behaves as well as check reports and forums and to be able to take appropriate action. Also to mute people who disobey any rules, and if they can help admin!
My time zone is the Greenwhich Mean Time Zone UTC+00:00
I could be in the server for 2-5 hours on school days and possibly the whole day on a weekend. I would be most interested working on creative but would happily help out on any server needed! I know I am probably not most equipped person but I could learn and I would always be polite and just!!

If you want to contact me please do on imogeng121@gmail.com
Thank you
Imogen / Yogibogie
MetalBear4
08/29/2016 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I am MetalBear4
I am 12
I have next to no experience with plugins
I have used admin a few times on Roblox but never on Minecraft
I am in the Pacific Time Zone (on the California coast)
Over the summer:almost all of it, During school: mon-thursday none friday a few hours sat-sun almost all of it
Survival Economy
(all answers are in the order of the questions thanks for reading this)
alproplayer34
05/03/2015 3:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
MineCraft Name: Alproplayer34
What plugins are you familiar with: All of them, im most familiar with factions but, i can work with all of them.
Server Staff Experience: I own 2 servers which i can show you.
Timezone: eastern/central
How much time can you be in game per day (on average): 3-4 hours or more
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Survival Economy, but i like to stream so probably all of them.
AgentLinZ
05/03/2015 8:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
This is a great server! The owners are very involved and understanding! If you're interested in being staff on a server, this is the place to apply!
vitamcserver
05/02/2015 4:48 pm
We are still in need of staff members! Please apply if interested!
Littledopa
04/28/2015 9:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
MineCraft Name: Soopuh
What plugins are you familiar with: All the majors ones. Smaller ones, I can easily get around it within 5 minutes.
Server Staff Experience: ex - Hypixel plugin coder.
Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: Moderators are players who have a huge understanding of their surroundings, which may include plugins, bugs, gameplay, rules, who will utilise this to help players. Moderators' are expected to hold themselves to the same rules they are enforcing, plus a few additional rules to prevent them from taking unfair advantage of their positions, and to treat all users fairly and professionally. They must enforce these rules to make sure that each and every player has no advantage from and unrelated source.
Timezone: +8 (Perth)
How much time can you be in game per day (on average): 3 hours on average days
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Any server is fine. Skyblock is prefered.
vitamcserver
04/28/2015 8:47 am
Thanks to everyone who has applied! We are still looking for a few more people!
KMKisLyfe
04/26/2015 12:15 pm
Hey! Im KMKisLyfe and I want to apply for staff!

Name- KMKisLyfe

Age- 18 (19 next month)

What plugins are you familiar with- ChestShop, LWC, LogBlock, and WorldEdit

Staff Experience- I was Moderator on 2 different servers (they shutdown) and Admin on one server (also down)

What a Moderator is- A mod is someone who helps the server get better and grow into a big community.

Time Zone- My time zone is the Central Time Zone

How much can I play on the server per day- I can play about 3-4 hours in the evening every day.

Which server I'm applying for- I want Skyblock the most but Creative would work also

Thank you for your time. I hope you accept
vitamcserver
04/26/2015 1:25 am
We are covered for staff on Skyblock - however, we are still in need of staff on Survival Economy and Creative!
vitamcserver
04/23/2015 11:29 am
Thank you to everyone who has applied! We still have a few spots open! Please apply now!
ebdshadowofwar
04/22/2015 7:13 pm
Name:Christopher
In Game Name:ebdshadowofwar

Skype (recommended) :Chris.Johnson103093

Email (needed):briggs_c1993@hotmail.com

How long have you played Minecraft: ive been playing minecraft since alpha and beta.

How long have you been staff on other servers:I have owned my own server 3 times head-admined on 6 servers, admin on 6 servers moderator on 10 servers helper/builder on 15 servers if you wish to know the servers msg me back

What position are you looking for:Admin or any Rank below

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: i am well experienced in java and many other coding software, i have many experiences as being staff, I am a very good builder i have built many projects like the mall of minecraft, rapture city from bioshock, the imperial city from elder scrolls oblivion even a couple towns from skyrim any project u have i can help with. Weaknesses: none really

Can you build well: Yes

Do you have proof of build (if you can build well):Sadly i do not have any pictures they are all on my last laptop which stopped working.

Can you deal with Hackers, spammers, or trolls in a respectful and calm way(explain):
Hackers: On other servers when a player said that someone was hacking me and one of my mods would go into vanish and follow them around taking any screen shots we needed for a formal ban.

Spammers: They would be given a warning for first offense, 2nd offense would be a mute 3rd offense would be a mute and 10 mins jail time 4th and more offense would be a temp 1 day ban any more offense would be a formal ban.

Trolls:1st time offense depending on the circumstances would be a kick from game, 2nd offense would be a 10 mins of jail time, and third offense would be a temp ban of 1 day or more.

How respectful are you to others: I'm a very nice person i love helping people i joined the military for this reason never seen combat but i have been to different countries for the soul reason of helping others in need.

Maturity 1-10: 10

What is your time zone: Central

What is the state or providence you live it: Iowa

Are there certain days you can’t be on:No im almost allways on my girlfriend is pregnant but other then that i have time to be on as much as possible.

How often can you be on at a time:5 or 6 hours sometimes maybe more.
Thank you for reading this and i look forward to hearing from you.
vitamcserver
04/22/2015 6:58 pm
Thank you to everyone who has applied! We are still needed more applicants, so don't hesitate to apply!
DankArchon
04/21/2015 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello, I'm looking for a new community and friends.

Please pardon the long post =]

>>>Click here to view Application<<<
MineCraft Name?
MegaSpiral (Same on PMC and Skype)

Age?

What plugins are you familiar with?
I've owned servers in the past. I'm very familiar with WorldEdit / WorldGuard and consider myself an advanced builder.

I'm also very familiar with Essentials, PEX, and Group Manager. I can easily set permissions for multiple worlds. (Example: MultiWorld/Multiverse)

Server Staff Experience:
Owned private servers from home. Owned a public network XayCraft 2 years ago. (Since sold, now known as DesireNetwork) Moderated, administered, and given plenty of advice to start up projects.

Currently, I own a private server IP: 67.172.122.116 (White listed)

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is
In MineCraft, I think the best Mod is a person who's function is to provide a positive and helpful experience to ALL members. I also believe that Mods "Shovel the poop" when it comes to trolls, grievers, ragers, spammers, and predators.

A great Mod should exhibit keen communication skills and be actively involved with it's community, Forums & Servers. Especially Voting and promoting the servers on various forums. Taking screenshots / video. Writing blogs an awesome experience. Ect...

Timezone
GMT Pacific (-8:00)
Dude, I'm like, HELLA NorCal.

How much time can you be in game per day (on average)?
I usually play either in the morning or late at night. I'm on for at least 2-4 hours per day.

Which server are you most interested in working on
I'm hoping to be apart of the build team, if you'd like to generate new PVP maps, I'm your guy. I'm very handy on WorldEdit & WorldGuard.
JavaFault
04/20/2015 7:06 pm
Oh, and my username changed, i am now lolp
k?
JavaFault
04/19/2015 10:56 pm
What is your username and what server will you be on Vitam?
NerdyFlash
04/19/2015 10:40 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
I'd like to point out that having staff members 18 or 17 plus isn't fair. There's mature players younger than that and much more experienced. Players that age have much to focus on such as school, college, tests which get them into college, and much more. So if you think about it, you're discriminating.
vitamcserver
04/19/2015 5:31 pm
I both appreciate and agree with you're sentiments. You're very right in that there are mature younger staff, which is why we have staff of all ages (our current youngest staff is 12. In fact, we have mostly younger staff). We're currently looking for 17 to 18 years old or higher because that is what we are lacking right now. We want to have staff of all ages, and we have less older staff. Also in a recent post, I stated that we were accepting apps of younger players for staff on our creative server (bc our staff on creative are older.) We want a range.
AgentLinZ
04/19/2015 10:19 am
We still need more staff!

@Coonor, thanks for getting back to me. Please visit us in game and see if you think we're a good home for you I'll be on Survival Eco for a while (making some rounds today ). Hope to talk to you then.
coonorlovesmiine
04/18/2015 11:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Coonor -

Could you please answer the remaining questions for us. Thank you for applying.

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is:
Timezone:
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock):

Familiar plugins: WorldEdit, Essentials, groupmanager, permissionex, vault, Clear lagg, WorldGuard, Multiverse (all). Many more!
Timezone: Eastern Time, United States
Every Day: 4 hrs max 2 hrs minimum
I would love working on economy!
coonorlovesmiine
04/18/2015 10:49 pm
Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
MegaSamNinga
04/18/2015 9:42 pm
i dont see my rank is assistant when i go on the server
9+10_equals_21
04/16/2015 10:45 am
MineCraft Name: bloodhawk1228

What plugins are you familiar with: Well, I haven't done much plugin work in probably around 3 months, so I have no idea what new plugins are essential to a server anymore, but I'm just going to go out on a limb and say I know the essentials like. Essentials, GroupManager, some PermissionsEx, and not only that, I know how to configure any plugin you throw at me. And if I can't then oh well.

Server Staff Experience: I've have so much experience in the past, and I can stress to you how much experience I've gotten over the years. Sadly, most of the servers I've been staff on aren't alive anymore and have died of slowly. I am familiar with most of the common plugins used in all servers, and can configure anything if you need me too. I am great at Moderating, and Administrating servers. With 2 years around my belt, I can handle anything thrown at me. I know how the people joining the server and the people running the server work. I am very professional and try to keep joking around at a minimum as it's not good. I mean, yes, joking around is good at times, but there are more times to be professional rather than joke around. I have a high tolerance for players and the people running the server, which means I don't give up easily, and in my eyes, that's good.

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: Well, it's quite self explanatory, they Moderate the server. They are the guys that make sure rules breakers aren't breaking the rules. They are the backbone of the rules, they set the rules down and hand them out to the players. Make sure the players know we don't tolerate rules breakers. They keep the chat from being spammed and being used as a advertisement board

Timezone: Central Standard Time (US & Canada)

How much time can you be in game per day (on average): 3-6 hours all at random times because I'm homeschooled and sometimes I have quite a bit of chores, so it will most likely be me playing for 2 hours at a time, and multiple times a day.

Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Any of them!
AgentLinZ
04/16/2015 10:22 am
MineSpire is an excellent place to start gaining experience! We aren't afraid of choosing staff who are less experienced. Our main qualifications are maturity/age, willingness to learn, and dependability. If you are 18+ years old and are willing to learn, PLEASE apply!
vitamcserver
04/15/2015 2:32 pm
Thanks to everyone who has applied. I have sent out messages to those who are 18+, who I felt would be good for staff. I will be contacting anyone under 18 who I think would be a good fit for positions within a week or so. I still need more staff who are 18+ for Moderator positions!
Irvine Niko
04/14/2015 2:57 pm
MineCraft Name: Stoniix (Currently using my brothers account, planning to save some money to buy a minecraft account for my own use.)

What plugins are you familiar with: Haven't really worked on any plugin-usage.. but I do learn plugin commands very quickly.

Server Staff Experience: I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Although I'm afraid to say but those were cracked servers and didn't really went well to my expectations of reaching to a point where it gets successful, fortunately I'm trying to save up a lot of money and improvise for myself so I can hopefully buy a premium account. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

Timezone: GMT + 4 Dubai

How much time can you be in game per day (on average): I'm always available to contact and discuss with after 2:30 pm (My time, and if you don't know my timezone it's GMT + 4 Dubai) Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Definitely going for Survival Economy.
9+10_equals_21
04/16/2015 10:48 am
Dammmmnnnn
samfay
04/14/2015 12:40 pm
I have changed mine to Creative
vitamcserver
04/14/2015 12:27 pm
Thank you all for applying! I will be in contact with several of you as soon as possible. We still need more applicants - please be 17/18+ UNLESS you want to be staff on a Creative server.
samfay
04/14/2015 11:31 am
MineCraft Name: samfay
What plugins are you familiar with: I am sending this in for a Moderator role
Server Staff Experience: I have my own server but don't work on any other servers.
Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: A person who makes sure no one is cheating and looks at the chat log often.
Timezone: GMT
How much time can you be in game per day (on average): About 2-4 Hours
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Creative
Tiga3299
04/14/2015 4:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
MineCraft Name:
- Tiga3299

What plugins are you familiar with:
- Essentials, PermissionEx, Worldedit, VoxelSniper, GriefProtection, Chestshop and many more, depends entirely what you are looking for.

Server Staff Experience:
- I have been playing Minecraft for around three years now. I started working firstly as a 'Moderator' on a Survival Server then was promoted later on to 'Staff' on it which I still am now (Msg me for Ip if you need).
I am quite a skilled good 'builder', which indeed means I have been on a few build teams / Creative building Servers, I am 'Head-Builder' on a Faction Server at the moment with some impressive builds (Also message me for an Ip if needed).
I've teamed up a few years ago with another owner of a server and built a great Creative Build Server with Free-build and Protective-claims. That worked out well, gave me alot of experience in plugins ect.

- My perspective of what a Moderator is, is a player who has knowledgeable experience with the server, a player who has played on the server for a while and knows the players. Also a Moderator needs to be patient, be honest and know how to manage the public chat to keep it clean and make sure people follow the rules.

Timezone:
- Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)

- 3-4 hours usually unless I have to do some work which would come first but I'd contact one of you first.

- I'd prefer to work on Creative but I have more experience working on Survival Economy.

Cheers.
WarriorCatsQueen2705
04/14/2015 2:39 am
MineCraft Name: kitycat2705

What plugins are you familiar with:

Server Staff Experience: I have been staff on two servers before, but both got closed.

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: someone who makes sure that everyone is following the rules and to give the owner and co-owner a hand when needed.

Timezone: Pacific

How much time can you be in game per day (on average): Usually 1 or two hours, but sometimes more.

Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): I'm interested in working in any of them, but my favorite would have to be Survival Economy.

Thanks for reading!
JavaFault
04/14/2015 1:19 am
I would like to be Moderator, and this is my application.

My minecraft username is Totalstranger688 swag
My current age is 17, yet I am mature enough for this job
I have just visited this server, and I have been staff for other servers before
Plugins I am familiar with are WorldEdit and Essentials
My definition of a moderator is someone who is fair and just with their power, and knows not to abuse it.
My timezone is PST
I will be on most of the time, usually around 8 to 10 pm at night
What makes me a good moderator is that I will never abuse my power for fun, I would not grief others, or torment them. Some other qualities are that whatever I do or say has a reason behind it, as I would never do something without a valid excuse.
I would like to work somewhere I can build.
I hope that you could read my app and apply me as mod to your servers.

Click to reveal
I would really like it if you assigned me to build something on one of your servers.

dont click this ----->http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=hihihihiiihihi
MasterPuppeteer
04/13/2015 11:53 pm
Name: Cas!

IGN: fignutten

Age: 14 (Little young, I know! Thought I'd give it a shot anyways.)

What plugins are you familiar with: Oh gosh, not much. I'm experienced with all the "basic" plugins, so like, Essentials, ChestShop, LogBlock, etc etc. I pick up things pretty quickly though, so I think the only thing and I really "can't" do is WorldEdit. Even that I could probably figure out pretty quickly.

Server Staff Experience: Nothing recent, unfortunately. I tried running my own server a few times, and I was staff on around maybe 10+? servers back in 2012 and 2013. I've decided to start with a new account and stuff (because oh god, 12 y/o me was cringe-y) but you can look up my old account (fignutten) if you want to look for proof and stuff.

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: A Moderator is someone who, moderates, for lack of a better word. They focus on the people playing the server, making sure everyone's getting along, having fun, and to deal with any rule breakers. The difference between a Moderator and an Admin would be that Admins also focus on the staff and the server? They're making sure that no one's abusing their powers, resolving any staff related disputes, making sure plugins and the server is running smoothly. Of course, they can (and do) do many of the same things that the Moderator does, just higher in rank, I guess. So yeah. Moderators focus on the people.

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How much time can you be in game per day (on average): Really, I'm just looking for 1 or 2 servers to get back into the swing of multiplayer MC, so I'd be able to dedicate a lot of time to helping your server. I get home at about 4:30, and then I'm probably on and off the computer until around midnight. Obviously I wouldn't be spending all that time on your server, but I'd probably be on for around 3-4 hours. 5-6 on weekends.

Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Skyblock, probably. But, I'm not picky.
vitamcserver
04/13/2015 11:11 pm
We still need many more Staff members! Please check us out and apply if interested!
fuhscinating
04/13/2015 6:59 pm
Alright! Thanks, hope to hear from you soon
GrantisMantiss
04/20/2015 7:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Haha, I see what Happened there.
AgentLinZ
04/21/2015 3:54 pm
What? What happened? I hate when I miss something funny
vitamcserver
04/13/2015 6:54 pm
Coonor -

Could you please answer the remaining questions for us. Thank you for applying.

Timezone:
coonorlovesmiine
04/13/2015 5:17 pm
IGN: Coonor
Position: Moderator, any position!
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com

I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!
I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.
I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down.
vitamcserver
04/13/2015 5:09 pm
Thank fuhscinating and MegaSamNinga for applying. I will be in contact with both of you soon!
MegaSamNinga
04/13/2015 10:16 am
APPLICATION:
MineCraft Name:MegaSamNinga
What plugins are you familiar with: PlayerVaults ,CoreProtecter ,EndlessEnchantment ,Pet
Server Staff Experience: I have been a mod, a builder and 2 Admins before
Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: someone who keeps an internet chat or forum safe
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 Hours
How much time can you be in game per day (on average): 2 hours
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): I can work on anything you want to work on but my most interested in working on the SkyBlock.

Thanks for you to have time to read my app , hope you have a nice day!
fuhscinating
04/13/2015 6:30 am
APPLICATION:

MineCraft Name: fuhscinating

What plugins are you familiar with: Essentials, LogBlock, BanManagement, PermissionsEX, VanishNoPacket, ChestShop, LWC, OpenInv, WorldEdit

Server Staff Experience: I was previously an Administrator (server is now shut down), and I am currently a Moderator on another server

Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: A Moderator is someone who is able to approach problems in a calm manner and someone who is able to decide on what punishment that a player deserves for violating the rules. A Moderator should be able to maintain the peace of the player community and should also be able to maintain the server running at normal server operations. It is someone who is capable of enjoying their time on the server while being able to be in reach if someone needs help.

Timezone: Pacific

How much time can you be in game per day (on average): at least 2-3 hours per day

Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): I am mostly interested in working on Survival Economy, but I will be glad to help out wherever I'm needed. I enjoy playing survival, creative and skyblock so I will be alright wherever you assign me to work on.
vitamcserver
04/13/2015 4:57 am
Thank you for applying xXIAmPotatoXx. We may be able to find a spot for you, just not as a moderator. I appreciate you following the format and for taking the time to apply. I look forward to seeing you in game and discussing things further!
sonicobunny
04/13/2015 4:41 am
MineCraft Name: xXIAmPotatoXx
What plugins are you familiar with: Sorry, I'm Not Experienced In Plugins But I'm Learning
Server Staff Experience: Admin/Mod/Helper/Builder On 5 Servers (Possibly More)
Briefly describe what you think a Moderator is: I Personally Think A Mod Is A Helper, Someone To Lend You A Hand When You Need It And Give Punishments To Those Who Do Something Wrong, Serving Justice Is What Being A Mod Truly Means.. No Matter How Big Or Small.
Timezone: Central
How much time can you be in game per day (on average): At least 5 Hours
Which server are you most interested in working on (Survival Economy, Creative or Skyblock): Creative

Thank You For Reading <3

Note: I Am Much More Mature Than A "Usual 13 Year Old". I Don't Play Tricks Or Games And I Certainly Don't Act Like A Noob And Mess EVERYTHING Up. I've Seen Friends That Are 15 And They Act Like Immature Baboons And It Makes Me CRAZY. So Please, Do Not Judge Me For My Age.
TrainsAreTrains
04/13/2015 10:26 am
Wow, look at all those capitals.
vitamcserver
04/13/2015 4:22 am
I appreciate that. Best of luck to you as well!
iChrono
04/13/2015 4:12 am
Hey! I am quite Experienced and Mature. But Im already a staff on another server! Good Luck though!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome