MineVast 1.7.2 Need staff [PvP] [Creative] [Minigames] MORE

Dacon's Avatar Dacon10/28/13 2:10 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 34
12/13/2014 4:40 pm
Assasinrz's Avatar Assasinrz
MineVast is in need of staff. We are a fast growing server, and having 3 moderators isn't enough. If you would like to become a staff please apply here, or on our website (RECOMMENDED) @ http://www.minevast.com

If you would like to apply for a moderator position please use this format:
Make sure to also join our website!

MInecraft username?

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast?

What have you done for Minevast?

Have you had any past experience?

Anything else you would like to add?

SERVER IP

mc.minevast.com

Hope to see you soon!
Dacon
Level 42 : Master Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Assasinrz
12/13/2014 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My minecraft username=assasinRZ

I would like to become a moderator so I can help people out e.t.c. I already do but when you're a moderator I think that people actually listen to you. Also I do not tolerate swearing or name calling and I believe that people that do so should be kicked or in extreme cases, banned.

I have done some stuff on mine vast mainly on sky block, but I have been on every single server and at the moment mine vast is my top server.

I have not had any past experience but as mine vast is such a fantastic server, I would be honoured to be a moderator on this brilliant server

I would like to add that I will not ban/kick people for no reason or just because I don't like them because that would be utterly barbaric, uncalled for and at most unfair for the poor player who got banned.
Dacon
01/02/2014 12:13 pm
New Years Sale! %25 off all purchases till January 13th! www.minevast.com/donate
teamplayer69
12/27/2013 5:48 pm
Cool, might apply
Henry6669
12/18/2013 2:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Awesome
Dacon
12/16/2013 5:37 pm
Some major changes have been taken place on the server:

New kits also added to kit-pvp

mc.minevast.com
Dacon
12/08/2013 4:02 pm
Kit-PvP Update: Use /kit <kit name> instead of /kitname

The log timer glitch is now also fixed.
Henry6669
12/08/2013 11:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Awesome server, I applied on the website

hopefully i get mod
Dacon
12/07/2013 3:10 pm
Hub and Creative back online!
Dacon
11/30/2013 11:03 am
Kit-PvP has upgraded and doubled the RAM. This should eliminate any lag, and allow more features!

There will also be a creative building competition for the Architect Rank tonight!

Be there at 9PM EST!

Hope to see you soon
Dacon
11/17/2013 4:45 am
Skyblock and Skygrid released!
AnxiousTurtle
11/16/2013 7:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
This was just a publicity stunt, they don't want staff lol
Dacon
11/15/2013 4:39 pm
New surprise minigame coming out tonight!
TheCraftingLord
11/14/2013 7:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
MInecraft username?TheCraftingLord

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast? Because I like to play and help out and be the best leader to lead my people to populaity

What have you done for Minevast? I'm going to join and you'll find out

Have you had any past experience? Yes! Been a helper and builder and admin on a lot of servers that I can't list.

Anything else you would like to add? Nope.
kaia231
11/14/2013 6:11 pm
MInecraft username? Icoid

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast? I am helpful and always read the rules, and usually even when I am the lowest rank on servers, I love to help new and normal players.

What have you done for Minevast? Nothing, yet. I may very soon do SOMTHING though, because I am always very helpful.

Have you had any past experience? Yes. I have been Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, Trial-Mod, and Admin

Anything else you would like to add? I have not yet joined the website because ATM it is down.
KaydenRice
11/14/2013 4:58 pm
-Minecraft username?
captainprice124

-Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast?
I want to become a mod on Minevast because I really love the server and I can bring a lot of ideas to the table for the server, I'm a very experienced staff member on other servers, so I would be perfect for the job!

-What have you done for Minevast?
Nothing so far, but if I get accepted I will do A TON of stuff for the server, I'll be active everyday and online all the time and add stuff to the server and a bunch of other stuff as well

-Have you had any past experience?
I've had a ton of experience in the past. I was a Head Moderator on a very very very popular Dwarfs VS Zombies server, (It had 1000 slots and was full all the time) I'm very very mature and I know what to do in banning, kicking and muting situations. I'd rate my experience a 30/30 and maturity a 30/30 as well. I've also been a Moderator on 2 other servers, both were fairly popular, and I was a Head-Admin on a very popular SG server.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I'm a very nice person, I get along with people very fast, I love to talk to the players and staff I'm very active on the server and website. I'll be posting a lot of the site to help players and just talking to others. My skype is ricer890 if you wanna add me to talk. My first name is Kayden, I have a TON of free time on my hands so I'll be active a LOT like I said.

I hope I'm good enough for Moderator on MineVast!
Dacon
11/14/2013 4:07 pm
New Website theme coming out on Friday

There will also be a drop party @ KitPvP tonight
Dacon
11/12/2013 3:48 pm
Scoreboard and Custom enchantments added to factions and Kit PvP!
Dacon
11/10/2013 5:09 pm
Factions Released! do /factions to get there
Dacon
11/07/2013 4:59 pm
We have reviewed all apps, if you were accepted we will contact you on www.minevast.com
AnxiousTurtle
11/07/2013 2:12 pm
When are you reviewing apps
Dacon
11/06/2013 5:25 pm
Please join the website guys (www.minevast.com) so we can contact any of you
XDavid King
11/06/2013 4:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
My application has been check, but what i want to know if it has been denied or not
Shmellit
11/05/2013 7:12 pm
MInecraft username?
Shmellit

I feel that i can get people to stay on this server with friendliness and kindness i will punish griefers/hackers in any way YOU want me to not just perm ban them like some other people would.

I have not been on this server yet but I will greet everyone that joins this server and i will build whatever you want me to no complaints i will Moderate (if i make this position) i could suggest some plugins that could help out this server if needed.

Yes, i am currently an admin on this server 66.71.240.226:25630 and i have been Moderator many times in the past so i know all the commands that moderators need to have and i wont complain if i dont have a certain command.

I have been banned from a server before and i was staff on that server because the owner said that there were no more staff on the server so he demoted everyone so when i asked why he just banned me for the reason "don't ask questions" and never unbanned me. I just dont want to have any secrets.
Thanks for reading!!!1
Dacon
11/05/2013 6:22 pm
KitPvP back online, sorry for the delay (1.7.2 glitch)
Dacon
11/02/2013 2:30 pm
We will take apps into consideration. Please join the website for future contact reference
jake1245
11/01/2013 7:46 pm
MInecraft username?
jak1245
I like helping with servers and building new things, I often do this as hobby with the servers i do become moderators on and its really fun to help!
I have spread the word about it to all my friends and showed it to people on skype about how good it is.
Yes, I have had a lot of experiance in the past especially with an old server called community craft but it shut down, I think it couldn't update or something.
I'm also good at advertising things like making videos or action trailers for servers or maps and I enjoy being part of the server.
Dacon
11/01/2013 5:29 pm
Halloween event all night tonight! Starting in 4 hours, there will be:

• Skin Contests
• Building Contests
• PvP Tournaments
• Drop Parties
• Trivias
• Hide & Seek
And More!

Hope to see you soon
Dacon
10/31/2013 11:16 am
Happy Halloween everyone!

Make sure to check out our Halloween events all night this Friday!
Dacon
10/30/2013 5:10 pm
Information about Minevast 2.0 has been released.

Check it out here! http://www.minevast.com/forum/page/1/m/ ... #p53125037

More information will be coming soon, so make sure to register to our website to stay updated!
Yodahans27
10/29/2013 5:17 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
MInecraft username?Phil0831

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast? Because I would love to help out on this great minecraft server

What have you done for Minevast? I was there when it first came out I helped test Quake

Yes I have had a lot of Experience in setting up server and moderating them
Anything else you would like to add? Yes I was here when the server was released <3 I still love it:D
and I would love to help:D
Dacon
10/29/2013 5:14 pm
Please join the website (www.minevast.com) so I can message you guys
StickerMasterLuke
10/28/2013 5:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
█ ▓ ▒ ■■★☆★▬▬ ▒ ▓ Co-Owner Application ▓ ▒ ▬▬★☆★■■ ▒ ▓

► I'm going to use my application that I for the most part use, I hope you don't mind. I can make a new app for you, if this isn't good enough for you. Thanks!
Name: I'd prefer not to use my real name, but if you add me on skype, I might chance my mind say it.
In-Game Name: StickerMasterLu
Why you want to be a Co-Owner:
► First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 5 servers, mod on 6 servers, head advertiser and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an co-owner because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positiveness and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a pvp server but also with faction, but most importantly I can advertise the server around google by writing articles.
How will you help improve the server: I could improve the server by advertising it over the internet(mainly writing), also I can keep the new people go goes on the server happy by answering their questions since I had been playing minecraft for a year.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, admin on three servers, mod on two and co-owner on one that had been shut down.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted there players by a bunch in the first few hours. In fact, the best thing I can do for servers is advertising and making threads(writing)
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server, advertise and write post and threads.
What kind of duties will you do: I will setup the rules, especially the ones of how can people be staff when staff is full. I will setup a schedule for the server that is supposed to accept 4 moderators a week. The raters will be the admins. All of the admins will have to rate how the application is good. It should be 0 to 4 instead of 0 to 10. The head-admin will have to look in the chest of each player to see its votes. That is so that the head-admin may approve the rate. And now for how will the player become admin. Only moderators can apply for to be an admin, there will be 2 admins that will be accepted. There will be a different way instead of head-admins rating the moderators. The moderators will have to vote on who will be an admin. This may happen every 2 weeks. I also have an idea for multiple staff ranks. I can explain more about it if interested.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Do you have any ideas of how to improve the server:
► I have many ideas of how to improve the server.

● Here is a list of my ideas of how to improve the server.

▶ Creating multiple player ranks and staff ranks.
▶ Make a Joint Chief of Staff rank, also there may be a Vice Joint Chief of Staff rank, therefore there will be more multiple ranks.
▶ Creating a database where we may hire secret moderators and administrators to caculate and also observe on a player.
▶ Setting up a date of ceremony schedule of staff hiring. We can talk about when should we set the date for the day of hiring staff.
▶ Create a building team where we hire builders to make good spawns for the server.
▶ We may also create a building academy if neccesary.
Rate: I can play minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.
Thank you for your time.
I really hope you choose wisely. (:
ShadeyyM8
10/28/2013 4:33 pm
MInecraft username? fudge2412

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast? beacuse i would love to become part of a fast growing server team and i am a good team player so hopefully i will gfit in

What have you done for Minevast? nothing yet

Have you had any past experience? i have been a moderator on equationcraft and a moderator on bloodleather

Anything else you would like to add? contact me by PM, email: ohhshadeyy@gmail.com or skype: shadeyym8
AnxiousTurtle
10/28/2013 4:06 pm
MInecraft username? AnxiousTurtle

Why would you like to become a moderator on Minevast? I would like to become moderator because i really like moderating servers and keeping them safe from hackers/cheaters i think i could really help the server

What have you done for Minevast? I have advertised on my skype and asked people to chek it out

Have you had any past experience? Yes i have been moderator on 'CatplosionCraft' that shutdown due to cost and ddosers :'( i have also owned two servers both shutdown due to ddos

Anything else you would like to add? I would really enjoy helping your server grow in the future by keeping it safe and being friendly and amusing to be around!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome