⚔MIXNETS⚔ Staff recruitment ⚇

Pikipikipuku's Avatar Pikipikipuku12/27/14 12:38 pm
3/18/2015 12:43 pm
Gator1991's Avatar Gator1991
Hey guys, right now I'm working on creation of multi-gamemode server (include's Faction, Creative, Hide'nSeek, MineZ, Vanilla, some minigames) and I'm looking for moderators, administrators, coders, web-coders, graphic-designers, web-designers, video-filmers/editors and builders. I would be really happy if you would apply, but we need very active stuff to completely launch this project. Server is half done. Here you can see some build that are already made for this server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... of-azyros/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... aldbridge/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... eek-lobby/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... rse-lobby/

Here's the application form:

Position:
IGN:
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):
Why I should choose you:
What you can contribute:
Time Zone:
How many hours you can be on a day:
Anything else you would want me to know:

If I'm interested I'll PM you
Pikipikipuku
Level 46 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gator1991
03/18/2015 12:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position:Mod or Admin
IGN: Gators_Gaming

Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I have been mod on two different servers plus i have been a builder on one of the servers.

Why I should choose you: i love to help other people succeed. I'm also a hard worker. i know how to play by the rules.

What you can contribute: i can contribute alot of things

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

How many hours you can be on a day: it all depends

Anything else you would want me to know. i am way more mature than all the teens that apply for staff. me and my friend are youtubers so we can record all our gameplays from the server
ArchitectAlex
03/18/2015 12:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Position: I would love to have the privileged of Head Administrator.
IGN: ArchitectAlex
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I have been Admin, and Head Admin on several servers that are/were extremely successful.
Why I should choose you: I can bring a lot to the table. I know and understand economy which is my favorite thing to boost. also if you have a look on my PMC you can see I am a skilled builder in which I can build towns, or houses to sell to members on the server.
What you can contribute: My building skills, and staff experience
Time Zone: Midwest US Time
How many hours you can be on a day: 3-6
Anything else you would want me to know: I know it is extremely important in who you make staff and I would be beyond privileged to have been chosen.
SlimeyIV
03/18/2015 4:20 am
Position: Admin / Moderator
IGN: ItsHekzy
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):
Why I should choose you: Because I have had some experience with Helping out servers And there community.
What you can contribute: Watching out for hackers. And Helping the community.
Time Zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.
How many hours you can be on a day: About 3 hours.
Anything else you would want me to know: That's Me for now.
KillForAPancake
01/01/2015 7:12 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
Position: Preferably Admin but I would settle for Mod.

IGN: Killforpancakes

Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

Why I should choose you: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

What you can contribute: My schedule: Weekdays: From 4:00 - 10:00 PM, Friday: 1:30 PM to as late as I want and on Weekends I wake up around 11:00 usually so basically anytime after that but if I ever come across a situation where it will take some time away from my schedule I will be sure to notify you before hand.

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How many hours you can be on a day: Ranging from 4 to 10.
Anything else you would want me to know: I don't mean to brag but in my own personal experience playing a game for an extended period of time gives you a rather well understanding of how the game works as well as me having a fair bit of experience using plugins. For a little back story there are 2 games I have played actively for more than 2 years: Minecraft: (5 years) and Continent of the Ninth Seal, C9 for short for 3 years. So I have mostly everything in Minecraft known in 1.7.10 (I don't use 1.8 very often, also, again, I'm not trying to brag.)

Sincerely, KillForPancakes
PS: If you're interested please contact me on skype as I don't look at my PM's on PMC.
SuntariaBuilds2
01/01/2015 5:09 pm
IGN: superMLhero269
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I am new to the video making buisness but i feel i am great and good at editing and creating videos for myself and others!
Why I should choose you:You should choose me becuase i am great at editing and creating nice looking trailers and videos for this server and i want this server to become a great server and have plenty of new players and staff
What you can contribute: I can give a nice trailer for the server and create a lets play if needed on the server!
Time Zone: Canadian
How many hours you can be on a day: I can be on most of the time beside weekdays (only if i have time or its holidays i can be on weekdays)
Anything else you would want me to know: I have a youtuber buddy so we do vids together (he can do a app too if needed)
benmaher99
01/01/2015 5:03 pm
Position: Co-Owner/Head-Admin/Admin
IGN: benmaher
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):owner atm and admin atm
Why I should choose you: cuz I like helping
What you can contribute: lots
Time Zone: uk
How many hours you can be on a day:1+
Anything else you would want me to know: nope
tonza7
01/01/2015 4:51 pm
Position: Moderator
IGN: tonza7
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I have been playing minecraft 3 years. I have been moderator two times and head-mod one time. I know things what moderator need to do.
Why I should choose you: I am experienced at being moderator, i am friendly guy, i love to help people and i love to help growing servers to go up and famous! I can help with buildings and other stuff too (IF NEEDED)
What you can contribute: I can help people in whatever they need, i can watch out for hackers ( i know all hacks s oi know if someone is hacking ) , I will keep chat clean.
Time Zone: Europe, Finland
How many hours you can be on a day: +4 Hours so pretty active.
Anything else you would want me to know: I am friendly guy who loves to help!
Venidos
01/01/2015 4:50 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Admin

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building but enjoy building modern on the side, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit.

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medieval and ancient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also.

Why do you want to join the server?: i enjoy helping others and other servers.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as school can consume my time.

Have you ever been banned on a server before: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.
+Dude
01/01/2015 4:44 pm
Position: Head-Admin/Admin
IGN: ZexyZexx
Skype: preston.dai (please pm me on skype as i use skype alot
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): Co Owner, Develoepr, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod,Mod
Why I should choose you: I can contribute alot of time and effort into making the server better, and i have had past experience as a staff member so i will know what i am doing.
What you can contribute: I can do ranks, permissions, im good with plugins, i can do some building and i can just do regular staffing & keeping the server safe
Time Zone: UTC+12:00
How many hours you can be on a day: 1-5
Anything else you would want me to know: Nothing
Pikipikipuku
01/01/2015 4:36 pm
Anyone else?
YuriAx
12/30/2014 5:11 am
Position:Admin and/or Moderator
IGN:YuriAxYT
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):I was once a server owner and but didn't have a chance on being an admin, and I worked alot for that server and all the hard work paid off, but now I was too lazy turning it on and having 30 people and my pc would sometimes crash :/
Why I should choose you:Choose me so you'll get more benefits, and I can help improve the server!
What you can contribute:Building some stuff,helping new people,watching bad attitudes
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00), New York!
How many hours you can be on a day:3-4 hours
Anything else you would want me to know:Well, Wish me luck!
MinecraftExpert1
12/30/2014 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Network
Position:Admin
IGN:xX__MCExpert__Xx
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):Alot Of Experince I Have Been Admin Alot
Why I should choose you:Because I Can Make Cool Things And Helpout
What you can contribute:Helping Building And Taking Care Of the server
Time Zone:(UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
How many hours you can be on a day:2-4
Anything else you would want me to know:Thanks,From Sergen
HaydoZ
12/30/2014 4:58 am
Position: Admin
IGN: iiTeK
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): I have been Admin/Mod under about 5 servers. Including a youtubers server. (He only had 800 Subs)
Why I should choose you: Because I have had alot of experience helping the servers community.
What you can contribute: Helping and Building
Time Zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
How many hours you can be on a day: 2-6
Anything else you would want me to know: Nope that all sums it up for me
Pikipikipuku
12/30/2014 4:17 am
Plzz, we need you!
Pikipikipuku
12/27/2014 12:38 pm
Web: mixnets.com