[MMO/RPG Server] New Server looking for players!

NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD11/3/15 2:58 pm
12/20/2015 7:59 am
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni

What is Vervara Online?
Vervara Online is a new Minecraft MMO/RPG experience that we hope will change the way players can interact in the minecraft world forever. We hope this new server type can create the ultimate server experience!

When will Vervara Online be open to players?
Yes! It is! Come and enjoy a server that is literally unlike any other. A positive, exciting, and enjoyable experience no matter what the occasion.

What is the goal for Vervara Online?
Like we said previously, we want to create the ultimate minecraft server experience. An experience that can provide a little bit of everything, for any and every type of player out there. The server will feature a variety of custom items and abilities, numerous towns and villages, dozens of unique and interesting quests, a colosseum for entertainment and battle, and many more features to come as the server grows in size!

How can you help?
Our biggest and most important aspect of our server, is our community interaction. We want to take your ideas and turn it into reality, in a way everyone can enjoy. We want to begin accepting players as soon as possible, and expand our community, so the creative juices can flow into the server and make it explode with awesome features. To help us do this apply to join the server, share it with your friends, or simply just post below or in our forums. Every little bit helps to make us a great place to be!
Another way to help, is to help us manage and create a server everyone can love! We are looking for experienced builders, friendly moderators, and most importantly... players!

Here is a list of current server stages:

Beta:
Beta is essentially just our server creation along with custom group and spawn creation. All which has completed and will be finalized once we have a developing community. (We are almost there!)

Alpha: (Current)
Alpha will be our player test stage. Although the server will be running full steam, this is the stage where players will make the most critical decisions. What do we add? What do we build? How should we change the lore? What kind of quests do you want to see? What do the players want? This is our modification stage!

Aether
Despite the fancy word work, the Aether stage is simply what we are calling the final stage. Here we will maintain the server as needed, keep the community up to date with all current information, and make sure the server continues upgrading it's size as needed, and can still provide for it's players. Although things will still be added, it will most likely be at a slower pace in order to maintain server stability.

For those of you interested in staff positions!
You can post and fill out an application on our enjin forums at http://vervaraonline.enjin.com/home

Server IP: 104.238.192.229:25575

Thank you all for your time!
NomzHD
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2015 7:59 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Added! Please accept!
12/20/2015 7:42 am
Piggaroni
Name?
12/19/2015 4:02 am
Piggaroni
IGN: Piggaroni
Dedicatable Hours per Week: For 1 day, 5 hours or more
Previous Staff History: I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.

Current Active Servers: None, All retired
Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc) I can do plugins, good at commands and I can moderate chat like I said.
In no more than 250 words, convince me as to why we should consider you for an admin position:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also deal with rule-breakers
I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK.I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a helper and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically thats it.
12/19/2015 10:41 am
NomzHD
Add me on skype so we can talk some more. Wonderful application so far though!
12/19/2015 1:21 am
NomzHD
Bump
12/08/2015 2:52 pm
NomzHD
Bump
12/03/2015 10:21 pm
NomzHD
Bump
11/27/2015 12:04 pm
NomzHD
Bump
11/18/2015 2:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
frhoshino1
I forgot to say that I'm currently working on a network but I'll still be able to join from 2 to 3 hours a day. Nice kindred icon.
11/18/2015 2:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
frhoshino1
My application :

My IGN : Frhoshino1

Are you over 14 ? : Yes. I'm 14 and i'm completing 15 on december.

Do you have skype? : [color=#FF0000][b]Yes. Fell free to add me so we can talk and know each other better :[/color] [color=#40BF00]Frhoshino1[/b][/color]

How much time can you dedicate for the server? : [color=#FF0000][b][u]I can be online from 3 to 5 hours per day[/u][/b][/color]

What position are you applying for? : [color=#FF0000][b][u]I don't really care about a position. I just want to work along with you. Maybe co-owner or admin.[/u][/b][/color]

What are you good at? : [color=#FF0000][b]I'm pretty good with plugins and I'm sociable. I like to develop plugins on my own as a plugin developer or simply configuring them. I'm good with Permissions (GroupManager or PEX), Core plugins (Essentials, worldEdit, ClearLag, etc) and many others. As a server owner for 3 times, i've learned alot about managing the plugins and talking to the players, always being friendly. I'm also great on handling difficult situations such as eventual internal staff discussions. I'm decent with building.[/b][/color]

Maturity Scale : [color=#FF0000][b]9-10, probably.[/b][/color]

Anything Else? : [color=#FF0000][b]If you don't mind, i'll tell you about why i started playing minecraft and why i'm still into this. Well, first of all, i started playing this game when i was 12 and my friends invited me to play together in a server called LegendaryCraft (I still remeber the name xD) And, at first, i didn't think this game was that good but as the time passed, i started to play on other servers where i got alot more people to play with while my old friends started playing other games. On 2013 i created my first server which didn't last too long because i wasn't experienced with managing the plugins and players. In 2014, i created 2 more servers and icould have a real community. Now, i don't spend alot of money on minecraft anymore. I just like to help people making good servers . [/color][color=#408000]Thank you for your time![/b][/color]

~Frhoshino1
11/23/2015 12:08 pm
NomzHD
Nice application, hop on the server and play for a few days so we can get the feeling of you and see your interaction with the players. I will talk to the other staff since we've decided that all new staff should be a group decision. Thank you for applying
11/16/2015 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
nitrocal1234567890
Admin
IGN:nitrocal
Dedicatable Hours per Week:2-3
Previous Staff History:5 Admin 4 mod 2 Owner 2 Co-Owner
Current Active Servers:5
Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc)I am good with commands building and chat moderation and you should consider me because i have good skills with fighting off hackers plus im really nice and i am very sociable with other staff if i got any information to give ill give it to you even if it will benefit me ill tell you immediately im also very mature if you dont like how this application is ill be cool with it im fine with it but i just wanna help people im not greedy and want power like some others i just wanna help out some servers so please let me help
In no more than 250 words, convince me as to why we should consider you for an admin position:
11/18/2015 10:11 am
NomzHD
Would you be ok with starting out as an admin? Considering you have 5 active servers and I wouldnt want to force your time to be on only one.
11/09/2015 8:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
IGN: Meeper434
Age: 10 (Please do not judge my skill as a staff member by this number)
Dedicatable Hours per Week: 10+
Previous Staff History: I am currently a administrator on Cosmoscraft and Paintcraft. I have been moderator on other servers, that have been shut down. I have also been builder on a hacked server that was shut down long ago.
Abilities: My online time allows me to recruit (If allowed). I can also look for anything on the internet when ever you want. if it be resource packs, plugins etc. I can also moderate with above average ability. Because of the time I have, I have a lot of time to view reports, Moderate spawn and games, moderate website, etc.
How friendly would you rate yourself? (1-10): around an 8. Only because my strictness can sometimes blind my overall friendliness level, Also I might be having a horrible day (It would have to be absolutely horrible to have any effect).
In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good moderator: I have months of experience. since the day I had obtained the PC edition of Minecraft I have been practicing my skill. On knowing the game, advanced commands, world edit, etc. I wish to increase my knowlage, and help others in the Minecraft community at the same time. I am the type of person that follows instructions the moment they are given, without backtalk or questioning. I will go above the expectations for a moderator and help the server in so many ways. I am the person you can rely on, no matter how many others disrespect you, no matter how many others break the rules set out for them.

Note: Even if my application is denied, I wish Vervara the best of luck, I hope it becomes one of the greatest if not the greatest, MMORPG server to exist and to ever exist.

~Meeper434
11/16/2015 12:33 am
NomzHD
First off I need to say that I am extremely impressed with your maturity, and secondly, I'd like to say welcome to Vervara Online

I am very interested in particular in the point you made about recruitment, as all servers I need my player community to grow and that is rather difficult, but you may be a golden ticket of help. Hope to see you online soon
11/09/2015 2:03 am
NomzHD
bump
11/06/2015 10:25 am
NomzHD
bump
11/04/2015 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SwiftGamingMC
Admin

IGN: MRswifting.

Dedicatable Hours per Week: I will be on everyday all day for the most part.

Previous Staff History: I have been the owner of three servers (one of witch was an RP server,) and a builder for another.

Current Active Servers: None

Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc): I can sniff out any hacker, I'm good at building and I can handle any plugin you throw at me (not coding, what I mean is managing/setting up)

In no more than 250 words, convince me as to why we should consider you for an
admin position: Well excluding what I listed under abilities, I have a lot of time on my hands and would love to help out in any way I could!
11/04/2015 10:29 am
NomzHD
Accepted! Welcome aboard!
11/03/2015 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cheatstar204
IGN:cheatstar204

Dedicatable Hours per Week: 14-20 hours

Previous Staff History:I have been Mod and Admin on Different server before

Current Active Servers:I am Staff on a server called VortexNetwork

Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc)I am good with commands escpecially Factions and I am ok at Building

In no more than 250 words, convince me as to why we should consider you for an admin position:IGN:This looks like a new upcoming server that is gonna become a success and I would want to dedicate my time to help this server to reach its full potential.I am very kind to staff and players and will help anyone thats in need of any help and I will do my best to help them out.I will look for any hackers/spammers and try to keep the server as safe as possible.Most of you are from the US or the UK and I am from Australia so I will look after the server while you guys are away.I am very kind to people and give chances to people who are disobeying the rules

Thank You for reading my App and I hope to Work with you in the future
11/03/2015 4:46 pm
NomzHD
Awesome! Great application! Please add me on skype at vkerestesh and we can continue talking there!
11/03/2015 3:35 pm
Salvthecreator
Oh! I forgot, my skype is Salvthecreator. You can contact me from there.
11/03/2015 3:33 pm
Salvthecreator
Admin or Head-Admin
IGN:salvthecreator
Dedicatable Hours per Week:If I have school then from 3-5pm to 9pm or later and every other day is from 8 to the whole day if needed with little breaks in between.
Previous Staff History:I have been staff on quite a few servers as Helper,Mod,Head-Mod,Admin, and Head-Admin. I have also co owned and owned a few servers that did well but due to money problems we could not keep them up.
Current Active Servers: I am the Head-Admin of a server that I started with friends from scratch named (Project:Facs) a factions server that we are currently updating.
Abilities: I am very adaptive and a quick learner. I am pretty good with plugins and I work quick and I put as much work in as needed to make sure it is a job well done. I also moderate servers, ruling with an iron fist but being very reasonable in doing so. I take the good qualities I see from servers with good staff and I combine them to make something of my own. I am very fair to all and I don't believe in giving anyone advantages such as cheating items in game. I also keep to myself, only talking when someone needs me or when I am having a conversation. I am also very convincing at times, so advertising won't be a problem as long as we got the right stuff for players to want to join us.
In no more than 250 words, convince me as to why we should consider you for an admin position: I am not the best guy in the world, and knowing that I won't be the perfect guy. I will make mistakes at times and at times people may not like me all that well but I will always strive to do my best to make sure this server becomes great as long as I know it's a group effort and we are all putting in work. Now I believe on SHOWING my qualities on the field instead of just saying I can do this and that like other people who then come up and just do dumb crap and play games and not keep their eye on the prize so I will proceed to say that just like all good guys do on their first dates, that I will NOT give away all my good qualities right away. But I gave some pretty decent information on me. If you read this far thank you for reading and I hope to see you in game. As always, stay classy
11/03/2015 3:36 pm
NomzHD
Accepted! Welcome to Vervara Online!
11/03/2015 3:06 pm
Level 20 : Expert Blacksmith
titchy9
builder
IGN:titchy9
Dedicatable Hours per Week:10 hurs
Do you know how to use World Edit?: yes
How often do you build for leisure?: all the time
How many servers have you built for in the past?: 2
11/03/2015 3:06 pm
titchy9
but im happy with mod
ill do a builder app aswell
11/03/2015 3:05 pm
titchy9
sorry that was a moderator app
i meant to do builder
11/03/2015 3:04 pm
titchy9
titchy9
10 hours
I team and a server
building terraforming and redstone
I would like to be part of this team because I believe I have very many skills I play minecraft all the time and bring good ideas to the table
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome