Mod for Hire!

your3798's Avatar your37986/6/14 10:46 am
1 emeralds 120 3
6/11/2014 12:44 pm
your3798's Avatar your3798
Hello, my ign is your3798, while i have been mod on a few other servers, my time on them has ended, because they went offline, or went under dev. for a very long time.

I am looking for a small server that is willing to take me in and teach me how to become a successful and friendly staff member.

My abilities: I am willing to help with anything if necessary, so long as it's legal by federal law. If redstone is needed, i have some experience in redstoning, though i am practicing a lot, and i will get better in the future. I am very nice to everyone, and i'm willing to help everyone.

What I can't do: I can't hold server/world files on my computer, because it's a mac, and that may render it unusable.*Also, I don't have any experience with java coding or modding.

While I can't do anything regarding the software and code of the server, I can be very helpful in: breaking up arguments, helping out new comers to minecraft and the server alike, and enforce the rules to unruly players, or to simply remind them of their rule breaking.

I find the best way to enforce the rules on a player are as followed:
Raging/Spamming: 2 Warnings, a kick, and finally, a mute for 2 minutes**
Hacking/Excessive rule breaking: Warning, kick, and finally, temp-ban up to a day***

I hope that you will take my application/resume into consideration! Again, I'm not looking for the highest staff rank possible, I just want to be able to help others out, and be as friendly as possible to others!

*I am also unwilling to hold these files, don't want to mess anything up for the server.
**From here, I will go to you and ask what should be done.
*** I am flexible on the temp ban time. If you wish, I can even just go to you from the kick and ask what to do further about the topic.
Again, thanks for reading my application, and have a nice day!
your3798
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner