[NEW SERVER] MODERATOR POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE

Hydraa's Avatar Hydraa3/5/15 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 119 4
3/5/2015 11:40 pm
rnd's Avatar rnd
Hello, I'm looking for people to join SkyHigh as part of the staff team. I need a team of experienced and committed moderators to well, moderate the server whilst I'm offline. I'm also looking for maturity as well as a good role model for new players. Furthermore, each moderator should be contributing positively to the growth of the server. Think you're up to this? Apply here or below! (Please sign up to the website so I can let you know if you're chosen!)

Use this generic template, feel free to add sections if necessary.

Minecraft Name:

Timezone:

Why do you want to be part of SkyHigh's staff team?

Do you have any past experience with moderation?

How can you positively impact the server?

Something cool about yourself:
Hydraa
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rnd
03/05/2015 11:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Name: rnd

Timezone: Pacific ( Location: California )

I am very dedicated to make sure servers are peaceful and bullying-free. A friend of mine was almost bullied to her death, and I would want to make sure there are no players being cruel to one another, so nobody gets hurt. Also, in all honesty, I do like being looked up to, but that's mostly because of my low self esteem in real life.

A while ago, about 3 years ago, I was an admin on a server, but I don't remember much of it. The server went down one day and didn't come back up.

I will make sure to not be an intimidating staff member, because I know staff can be very intimidating towards other players. I will cheer up players when they are down, or talk to them when they are lonely. I will make sure there is no bullying going on in the server and give strict consequences. Lastly, I will make sure, of course, there are no inappropriate builds, structures, etc. on the server.

Something cool about yourself: I'm extroverted online, a very social person. But in real life I'm very shy. Sometimes I wish I could live in Minecraft. xP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a friend who does not have an account on here, but is very interested in applying for staff on this server. I will put their application below. V V V V V

Minecraft Name: WhitePaw101

Timezone: Pacific ( Location: California )

Because I want to help out people that need it, and make new friends along the way, while not causing any harm to anybody.

No, I do not.

I will try to help as many people that need help as possible while having fun and making new friends. I also want to make sure rules are enforced while having un at the same time.

Something cool about yourself: I have had Minecraft for a couple years now and I never seem to get bored of it! I have a Corgie named Angel! ^_^

If our applications are accepted please message me on my Planet Minecraft account. Thank you, and have a nice day. We look forward to assisting you with your server.
Hydraa
03/05/2015 5:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
bump
newkdv
03/05/2015 3:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft name: Giveadminpls
Why I join? Ask you this. I hav greater skils then all players. Players who now not who me they find out so fast. I become part of server I want admin and all players now server cuz me.
I play mod be4? I play mod all time. I own servers I buyed I play op. Yes.
How i impacts? Like I say before all now Giveadminpls best biulder best pvp best player so nice and cool.
Somthing about self: Hi I am giveadminpls. I play on servers and players now me. Im so good all players now me. Pls. I am greater then all players.
KruzGaming
03/05/2015 2:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner

Timezone: Sweden

Why do you want to be part of SkyHigh's staff team? Ofcourse!

Do you have any past experience with moderation? Yes i have been mod on 2 other servers

How can you positively impact the server? Im nice and i help pepole if they ask! I listen to other pepole! Im always happy.

Something cool about yourself: I half english and half swedish

I have YouTube and my skype is mammlan1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome