MooshroomParadise ☼Friendly☼UniqueContent☼McMMO☼Economy☼1.8☼

Kofeygames's Avatar Kofeygames2/12/15 8:39 am
1 emeralds 377 5
4/9/2015 12:16 pm
TreblePaws's Avatar TreblePaws

IP: mp.nitrous.it || 185.38.148.44:25607

About Us
Mooshroom Paradise is a friendly 1.8 survival server which aims to be suitable for all ages while catering for as many types of players as possible. Whether you’re a hardcore adventurer, impressive builder or you just like to relax and chat, we’re sure to have something to keep you happy!

Why Choose Us
Unique custom content - including custom mobs, our very own lottery, the ability to gift your friends good, bad and even dangerous presents, and more.

Credit store - get rewarded credits for helping the server in a selection of ways and use them to buy exclusive content such as extra faction power, new ranks, decorative heads, and more.
Click here for more information!

Economy - earn money in whichever way suits you best, whether that's killing mobs, selling items in your very own market stall or investing money into a faction.

Multiple worlds - play in normal survival, build something spectacular in the creative plotworld or push yourself to the limit in our hardworld.

Plugins
We use a unique mix of plugins to keep the server fun and safe, including:
Essentials and Factions for simple functionality and playability.

CoreProtect, WorldGuard and LWC to protect your belongings from thieves/griefers.

McMMO so that you never run out of things to do.

SilkSpawners, HealthBars, Stables and more to add fun features to your gameplay.

A chat filter made specially for Mooshroom Paradise to protect our younger players from bad language.

Many more!
But don't worry, we've fine-tuned our selection of plugins over a long period of time to ensure our server performance doesn't suffer.

Main Rules
Our rules are based around our aim to have a friendly community suitable for all ages. This includes no griefing or stealing, cheating, swearing, bullying or any other type of discrimination. Although PvP is enabled, all players have the right to ask not to be killed at any time.
Click here for more information!

For more server information, please click HERE to visit the info page on our website!

Kofeygames
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter