Multi-world Server Recruiting Staff

Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta11/16/13 3:19 pm
12/1/2013 5:03 pm
Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta
I am one of two owners of CitopiaCraft, a server dedicated to making the best gameplay experience for all users. I am looking to interview possible candidates about recent staff openings.

The Server:

Our server presently has survival and creative worlds. A third world is planned to be released this December as an RPG centering around wizards, spells and lore. If you would like to apply for staff on this server, please apply below using the correct template.

Your Role as Staff:

We are currently looking for several key positions in the staff hierarchy, including an Administrator. All of these ranks are expected to behave properly both in public and in private. Failure to do so will result in termination of your status.

Administrators: The role of Administrators is to run the server in the stead of owners. Thus, they are given a large range of plenipotentiary powers and relative autonomy within their own world. They are expected to handle staff affairs and also to help users with their gaming troubles.

Moderators: The role of the moderator is to ensure that they day-to-day operations of the server run smoothly and efficiently. They are expected to help players with any concerns they may have, and, as a prerequisite, be knowledgeable about the server and its workings.

Probationary-Moderators: These are staff members that show promise and are inducted into the hallowed halls of our staff without the full powers apportioned to their Moderator superiors.

Extra requirements:

We are also looking for builders. If you can build, please throw that into the application. However, not being able to build well will not diminish your chances of being selected.

Please note that we are NOT looking for individuals to apply to a specific rank. My co-owner and I will decide what position will best suit you, should we decide to interview you and accept you as staff.

Staff Application Template:

Please copy the template included below and fill it out in your post.
[size=150][center]Staff Application:[/center][/size]

[list][*]1. Username (IGN):
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft:
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:
[*]4. Time Zone:
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins:
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers:
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):
- 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one:
[*]8. Number of languages you speak:
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:[/list]
Mr_Presidenta
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mr_Presidenta
12/01/2013 5:03 pm
We are still looking for staff. Only the best of the best, though.
Mr_Presidenta
12/01/2013 9:15 am
Spikey244
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): Spikey244
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:
    I am a mature 16 year old, who is studying computing at A level, as part of the course we have been learning to code various languages including Java, which has given me the skills to start my own server. I have been working hard building, coding and planning the server and would love to help citopia as well.
  • 4. Time Zone: UK GMT
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins:
    I can use pretty much any plugin you need, configuration is simple and all I would need is a few hours to get any features you need ready. Anything I don't know is easily learnt through websites when you have a knowledge of how Java and plugins work.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Helper, Chatmod, and now Owner
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes but mic is currently broken, hopefully get for xmas from my gf, if not I will buy it in the new year
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2 (English and Dutch)
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:
I play about 2 hours on weekdays and 6 hours on weekends, however I will have to split this time between working on my own server and on citpoia and also will have to reduce play times as exams come closer.

This application was approved for an interview.
Kevin45609
11/30/2013 9:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): Kevin45609
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft:2 Years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:I have lots of experience in being many types of staff i have been admin head admin moderator builder and head builder so i think i could help your server out alot
  • 4. Time Zone:eastern
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins:I am familiar with world edit and world guard
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers:Admin head admin mod head builder
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes but something on my computer is stoping it from downloading i have to fix it but it should work very soon
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: only one
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: I play from 2:30pm to 11:00 pm weekdays weekends all day everyday
Mr_Presidenta
12/01/2013 11:53 am
This application was denied.
HyperCipher
11/30/2013 8:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mountaineer
Removed due to privacy.
Mr_Presidenta
11/30/2013 7:47 pm
*final bump*
Mr_Presidenta
11/30/2013 11:01 am
*bump*
broj01
11/29/2013 11:46 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): broj01
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: January 15 2010
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Server work with many servers, Building lobby's, I am a quick learner and can learn new things that are thrown at me.
  • 4. Time Zone: Eastern Slandered Time
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: all Bukkit
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Server admin, World creator, Pluggin over viewer, All back end server work.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 1 English
I play about 3 hours a day.
Mr_Presidenta
11/29/2013 7:28 pm
kinishida
11/29/2013 11:26 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
............mispost
rydervader00
11/28/2013 6:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): rydervader00
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: since 1.00
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Kind Active Mature Responsible Flexible Patient Polite
  • 4. Time Zone: Mountain time (south east canada)
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Worledit Worldguard logblock factions
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Used to Admin on multiple servers, mod on 2 servers and Co owned once. Also used to run a small server
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):no
    - 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one: no
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2 French and english
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: two to three
Mr_Presidenta
11/29/2013 10:05 am
homesweetholex
11/28/2013 4:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): XhomesweetholeX
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Some attributes that prove I am the best for the job is that I've owned multiple decent sized servers, administrated a few and moderated quite a lot.
  • 4. Time Zone: EST
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I have a good bit of experience with a lot of widely used plugins
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Admin, Moderator
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 1, English
It honestly depends but 2+ at least. Spread throughout the day.
Mr_Presidenta
11/28/2013 6:17 pm
Mr_Presidenta
11/28/2013 4:35 pm
*bump*
thaumic_wizard
11/27/2013 7:35 pm
  • 1. Username (IGN): aaronjaz
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: since 1.5
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: well i have been staff on other server and i am kind and nice and i would like to make your server a happy place for people who minecraft.
  • 4. Time Zone: Pst (pacific standard time )
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: none
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: admin once mod twice
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English
around 2-3 hours in week day and week end alot i would say week ends would be about 8-9 hours.
there is a thing with my skype i dis like talk because for my age 12 my voice is high pitched so yeah.
Mr_Presidenta
11/27/2013 9:24 pm
This application was denied for an interview.
Alterfar
11/24/2013 12:16 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN):Alterfar
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft:Since June 2011 on Xbox June 2012 on Pc
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:Attributes i have will be Building i have been practicing my building skills on the server of Minthria.
  • 4. Time Zone:Central Time USA
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins:I know World Edit
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers:Moderator
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):No
    - 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one:Sorry i can not sorry
  • 8. Number of languages you speak:English
about 4-1 hour daily

Additonal Info:Servers i play on are creative,Vanilla,Survival so that is one of the reasons i would love to be staff on yours i will enjoy every second of being staff hope i get picked and ty
Mr_Presidenta
11/27/2013 7:27 pm

It was originally my plan to answer this application and then stop accepting them. However, we are now in need of more, high quality staff. Please only apply if you think you can make it. I do not accept everyone. Here is a break down of who I have accepted:

Those accepted for an interview: 66%
Of those accepted for an interview, those who passed: 70%
Of those who passed the interview, those who are still staff: 42%

What you can expect, then: If I accept you for an interview, I will probably pass you, but will probably not let you be staff ultimately.

This IS a professional server with high standards. Good luck!
Mr_Presidenta
11/24/2013 12:02 pm
[]MicroGamin[]
Staff Application:

1. Username (IGN): cedog91
2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.8
3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I Have Experience running a Semi-Big server, and a lot of Experience with most plugins and even Permissions, And I am always friendly and Looking for ways to help People with problems server wise-or it you have a site, Site wise.
5. Experience with any widely used plugins:Yes
6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Co-Owner, Admin
7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes username: ceog91
8. Number of languages you speak:4
9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: Most of the Day Except between 8-3pm est. on Weekdays But any other time I a free

- Thanks

NOTE: Approved applicants are only granted interviews; they are not guaranteed a position in staff. Most applicants who are granted interviews are not accepted.
[]MicroGamin[]
11/23/2013 7:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Staff Application:

1. Username (IGN): cedog91
2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.8
3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I Have Experience running a Semi-Big server, and a lot of Experience with most plugins and even Permissions, And I am always friendly and Looking for ways to help People with problems server wise-or it you have a site, Site wise.
5. Experience with any widely used plugins:Yes
6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Co-Owner, Admin
7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes username: ceog91
8. Number of languages you speak:4
9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: Most of the Day Except between 8-3pm est. on Weekdays But any other time I a free
RagingPG13
11/23/2013 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. Username (IGN): RagingPG13

2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since Winter of 2012

3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I have had experience owning, building, and being an admin on many servers. I have had many experience in plugins such as: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, PermissionsEX, and many more.

4. Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Many as said in question 3.

6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, and Low and High ranking players.

7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes, I'm on your Skype now.

8. Number of languages you speak: English, minor french, japanese, and spanish.

9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: Mon - Fri 5 - 8, Sat & Sun 2 - 8. May vary depending on family events.
AlsoKnownAsCreepy
11/23/2013 4:26 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Hey guys, CreepyMath here! I'd like to apply for this server, so yeah!
Here's my application ! VVVV

1. Username (IGN): CreepyMath

2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Around 2 years, I started playing Minecraft in 1.2.5.

3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: When it comes to applications about being a Mod or Admin or yeah, any staff position I'm gladly to tell that I've been a trusted Mod 8 times, Helper 2 times, Admin 2 times, Head-Mod 1 time and I've owned my own server.
I am always doing my job properly, I am also having a good time with the players, making them and me as well to have a good time. I explain very good, I'm kind and I think I could do a good job. I always give my best to the players, I'm fair and I do not treat others different just because they're younger etc. Everyone got the same rights I've built a lot of buildings, mostely medieval. I'm like a handy man, I can do most stuff Still I got some weaknesses.

4. Time Zone: Norwegian Time (GMT+1)

5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I am used to most plugins, I know the basics like: Essentials, World Edit, Faction etc. I also know tons others, and if it's any plugins that I ain't so sure about, I can check them up and learn quick

6. Previous positions held on other servers: I've been a Moderator 8 times, on different servers. I've also been Helper 2 times, Admin 2 times, owned my own server and I've been a head-mod. I've also been a builder at several places, I know how to build basic stuff

7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes, I do! : Creepy.Math
- 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one: ^ I got one

8. Number of languages you speak: 3,5. I'm learning Deutsch/German on school, I'm very good at English though I'm from Norway. So I speak fluent Norwegian, good English and a little German. And since I'm Norwegian, I also understand Swedish. A little bit Danish as well

9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: Depends, sometimes it may be 1 hour, and sometimes it may be 5. It depends if I got a lot of homework etc, or I'm busy.

Additional Information:
Decided to make this because you might want to know this about me:
I love being with friends, I'm social and I'm good at most subjects at school.
I got a good sense of humor, I play mostely MMORPG gamer like WoW and RuneScape, but games like Minecraft are also my final option.

I'm 13 years old, I'm mature but I can also have a good time.
I'm a male, I live in Norway so yeah!

Thanks for looking at my application

Yours sincerely
- CreepyMath
Mr_Presidenta
11/23/2013 9:10 pm

- Thanks
Mr_Presidenta
11/23/2013 6:56 pm

- Thanks
DobbyNobby
11/23/2013 1:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
  • 1. Username (IGN): DobbyNobby
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Around 4-5 years, I started on Minecraft Pocket Edition, 3 years later I started on Xbox 360, then 1 year after that I got a new computer which could run Minecraft PC
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I have been chat mod on 1 server and Admin on a different server. I am good builder and have enclosed one of my recent skin statues below. On the server I was admin on I build the shop for it.
  • 4. Time Zone: British GMT
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I am used to using plugins like Essentials.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: As I have said in `Attributes that prove you are the best for the job' I have an Admin on 1 server and chat mod on a different server
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes vmutantpidgeob
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: A Bit of German and French
about 2 hours on week days and 6 hours on weekends
Mr_Presidenta
11/23/2013 4:13 pm
- Thanks
Mr_Presidenta
11/23/2013 9:38 am
We are still looking for, perhaps, a couple more candidates. Please post here if interested.
nighter
11/20/2013 7:16 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): crazy200105
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Alpha 0.(something)
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Cooperative and very diligent
  • 4. Time Zone: Eastern (NYC)
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: worldedit and factions
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: builder and moderator on my own 10-15 player server
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):
    -Yes-alternativesdontexist
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: Two English and French
2-3 hrs a day
Mr_Presidenta
11/21/2013 6:31 pm
- Thanks
Drbananafart12
11/19/2013 9:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
[list][*]1. Username (IGN): Drbananafart12
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a mature young man and i am good with plugins like multi-world. I am really nice and trustworthy
[*]4. Time Zone: Eastern
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Essentials, Mcbans, LogBlock, And Multi-World
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Co-owner head admin and admin and mod and trial mod :3
[*]7. Do you have a Skype ([u]yes[/u] or no):
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: 1 Murcan!
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: 2 to 3 hours a day
Rev3rseMC
11/19/2013 9:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): minecraftdj3000
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Exactly 1 year today
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I have tons of experience in staff positions and along the way I have learned how to set up and use mainstream plugins. Aside from helping on the server itself (keeping chat clean, catching rule breakers, doing fun things to keep the players on), I can make a custom website for the server and advertise the server to get more players. Also, my approach to staffing is to befriend the players and be kind to them, so they feel a bond towards the server and don't see any reason to break the rules because it's too risky for them and they would hate to lose their favorite server.
  • 4. Time Zone: Pacific [PST]
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: MobArena, Towny, Factions, Essentials (obviously), Hawkeye, LogBlock, WorldEdit, Announcements, Votifier/Listeners, etc. I have configured most of these plugins and know all necessary commands and work with them regularly.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: I have had over 10 different Moderator jobs where I would help out players in-games, catch hackers and rule breakers. I've Co-Owned a minigame server that was very successful and have had about 5-6 Admin jobs where I would moderate chat, gameplay, environment, forums, etc.
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, learning French, some Hindi
I play MC about 4 hours a weekday and around 7-9 hours on a weekend.

Thank you so much!
VentrueCraftAdmin
11/19/2013 8:19 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): avery_stiver14
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since Minecraft Beta 1.2.5
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Some things that I think help qualify me as a viable staff member would have to be that I am a good builder and I am good with people..I settle disputes fairly well and am extremely active with the community. I am also good with plugin commands as well.
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I'm good with pretty much all of the common plugins including: Factions/Iconomy/Worldedit/Essentials/Multiverse etc etc.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Co/Head-Admin/Moderator/Helper/Surf
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: Two, English and American Sign Language (ASL)
8 hours roughly on weekdays (When not doing HW or Housework)/No specific time on the weekends (Almost all day weekends)
Mr_Presidenta
11/20/2013 6:44 pm

minecraftdj3000
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): minecraftdj3000
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Exactly 1 year today
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I have tons of experience in staff positions and along the way I have learned how to set up and use mainstream plugins. Aside from helping on the server itself (keeping chat clean, catching rule breakers, doing fun things to keep the players on), I can make a custom website for the server and advertise the server to get more players. Also, my approach to staffing is to befriend the players and be kind to them, so they feel a bond towards the server and don't see any reason to break the rules because it's too risky for them and they would hate to lose their favorite server.
  • 4. Time Zone: Pacific [PST]
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: MobArena, Towny, Factions, Essentials (obviously), Hawkeye, LogBlock, WorldEdit, Announcements, Votifier/Listeners, etc. I have configured most of these plugins and know all necessary commands and work with them regularly.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: I have had over 10 different Moderator jobs where I would help out players in-games, catch hackers and rule breakers. I've Co-Owned a minigame server that was very successful and have had about 5-6 Admin jobs where I would moderate chat, gameplay, environment, forums, etc.
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, learning French, some Hindi
I play MC about 4 hours a weekday and around 7-9 hours on a weekend.

Thank you so much!

[quote="Drbananafart12"][list][*]1. Username (IGN): Drbananafart12
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a mature young man and i am good with plugins like multi-world. I am really nice and trustworthy
[*]4. Time Zone: Eastern
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Essentials, Mcbans, LogBlock, And Multi-World
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, Co-owner head admin and admin and mod and trial mod :3
[*]7. Do you have a Skype ([u]yes[/u] or no):
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: 1 Murcan!
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: 2 to 3 hours a day[/quote]

- Thanks
TheR00sterz
11/18/2013 6:30 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): TheR00sterz
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am very dedicated to my work, I am a friendly, Kind person that gets on well with everyone. I have been staff on many server since I have been told I am good at building and doing the work I am told.
  • 4. Time Zone: UTC -5, EST
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Technically I go like this, you name it and I will tell you. But I am good with basically all of them. If I don't know it I can learn it really easy.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Co-Owner on VentureCraft, Owner of My Server, I also have been staff on minigame servers, I have build on servers.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): zacharyward08
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: Partially French, but Mainly English.
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:6 to 9 hours daily
Mr_Presidenta
11/20/2013 5:58 pm

- Thanks
seamus_ladd
11/18/2013 5:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): seamus_ladd
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since a late beta back in 2010 (I have had 1-2 month breaks in between at various times)
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a dedicated minecraft player, I have a great knowledge in Minecraft in any form. My experience stretches back 3 years since minecraft had its beta, I respect my powers no matter what i have, If i am a player, i play my role and respect admins, If i am a moderator i will only stick to the guidelines i was given when being hired. Abusing powers is one aspect of having a Staff role that i clearly stand by. I never break this rule, As i appreciate what i already have. I've been a Owner/admin/mod/supervisor on many servers and am aware of situations that comes up. I simply do whats meant to be done, Nothing else. I always make sure that every member of a community is happy, I make sure they are not Hacking/glitching in any way. I answer players questions ensuring that they are never in doubt. I am a friendly, Kind person that gets on well with everyone, This is important in servers to be sure there is no stingy staff, Which players do not like. Good Community = Good Server.
  • 4. Time Zone: GMT +0 London,Lisbon, Dublin etc
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Yes definitely, I have experience in a wide range of bukkit plugins. Most common plugins such as Factions, Essentials, World Edit, World Guard, Chestshop, Anti-Cheat etc...
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner/Co-Owner/Administrator/Moderator/Supervisor/Trial-Mod
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: I speak 3 languages, English (Fluent) Irish (Fluent) French (Learning)
During the weekdays i can play up to 5 hours a day (Depending on the work i have) At the weekend i can play up to 8 hours a Day.
Mr_Presidenta
11/19/2013 7:25 pm

- Thanks
gooberdaddy
11/17/2013 1:13 pm
Level 49 : Master Bunny
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): gooberdaddy
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: October 2010, Alpha
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I've always been very thorough, making sure what needs to be done gets done within my power. My previous experience I think really gives me the knowledge to moderate a server. I previously worked for a Gary's mod server, which requires lots of focus to catch griefers. I've also been moderating several small Minecraft servers that quickly shut down due to loss of money or lack of interest. So far I have successfully kept any particular community happy while processing and improving it. I've had experience with enough plugins to know how to adapt and learn new ones quickly. No, VoxelSniper is not something I've been able to keep up with, instead I prefer WorldEdit when building large structures. Continuing on this subject would be tedious, so you'll see the remaining of my attributes if I'm selected.
  • 4. Time Zone: I live in the west side of the United States, so Pacific Time Zone.
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I would say I've had experience with the majority of widely used plugins. Obviously WorldEdit, Essentials, stuff like that. However, I think you'll find me most useful working on PermissionsEx. I got the Opportunity to learn and use PermissionsEx on my most successful server, NorassisMC. It's still posted on my account, so here's the link even though it's hit the ground: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... ons-more-/ . Anyways, I know how to use PermissionsEx with most if not all plugins. I highly suggest you use me if you need help configuring anything on the server.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Ah yes, the old fashioned listing of previous positions. I haven't made a big difference on too many servers, but I have been a Moderator on a dead server, as well as Co-Owned on my dead NorassisMC server. I would suggest removing this question from your application, as it have no real informational value.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes - you may have my Skype name if you are interesting in applying me or I am accepted.
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, and Minecraft permissions if that counts. You can probably tell I speak very fluent English.
Minecraft in general, I typically play about an hour to two hours on a server. Or, I use Minechat constantly because I'm usually busy with school and my part-time job.

I was surprised when you didn't ask for my age or gender, so I'm just going to add it anyways. I am a 19-year-old male.
JayRod101
11/17/2013 12:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): JayDGames
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: seine beta!
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I cant build for crap but i can code ranks quite nicely and I knows things to attract peoples attention to the server like special parties and things. ask me if you need more
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I know most all plugins and pick up on how to use them quickly.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, co-owner, Admin like 500 times, mod like 100 times and helper like 10000000000 times.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yup (yolomymotheriscrazy)
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, Spanish, learning Malay.
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: well I can manage about 3-4-5-6 hours because i have youtube, and my own server but ya about 3-4-5-6 hours
Tommyjojo
11/17/2013 12:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
My Minecraft Pofile
IGN: TommyJoJo
Plugin skills: 8
Permission skills: 7
Redstone skills:7
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 7
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Head-mod on 1

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

Command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 16 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost

-TommyJoJo
msg me on skype with your answer or further questions
Mr_Presidenta
11/17/2013 1:55 pm
I think that you meant to post that somewhere else. If you didn't, denied for an interview because it is not in proper format.

JayRod101
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): JayDGames
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: seine beta!
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I cant build for crap but i can code ranks quite nicely and I knows things to attract peoples attention to the server like special parties and things. ask me if you need more
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I know most all plugins and pick up on how to use them quickly.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner, co-owner, Admin like 500 times, mod like 100 times and helper like 10000000000 times.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yup (yolomymotheriscrazy)
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, Spanish, learning Malay.
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: well I can manage about 3-4-5-6 hours because i have youtube, and my own server but ya about 3-4-5-6 hours

gooberdaddy
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): gooberdaddy
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: October 2010, Alpha
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I've always been very thorough, making sure what needs to be done gets done within my power. My previous experience I think really gives me the knowledge to moderate a server. I previously worked for a Gary's mod server, which requires lots of focus to catch griefers. I've also been moderating several small Minecraft servers that quickly shut down due to loss of money or lack of interest. So far I have successfully kept any particular community happy while processing and improving it. I've had experience with enough plugins to know how to adapt and learn new ones quickly. No, VoxelSniper is not something I've been able to keep up with, instead I prefer WorldEdit when building large structures. Continuing on this subject would be tedious, so you'll see the remaining of my attributes if I'm selected.
  • 4. Time Zone: I live in the west side of the United States, so Pacific Time Zone.
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I would say I've had experience with the majority of widely used plugins. Obviously WorldEdit, Essentials, stuff like that. However, I think you'll find me most useful working on PermissionsEx. I got the Opportunity to learn and use PermissionsEx on my most successful server, NorassisMC. It's still posted on my account, so here's the link even though it's hit the ground: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... ons-more-/ . Anyways, I know how to use PermissionsEx with most if not all plugins. I highly suggest you use me if you need help configuring anything on the server.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Ah yes, the old fashioned listing of previous positions. I haven't made a big difference on too many servers, but I have been a Moderator on a dead server, as well as Co-Owned on my dead NorassisMC server. I would suggest removing this question from your application, as it have no real informational value.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes - you may have my Skype name if you are interesting in applying me or I am accepted.
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English, and Minecraft permissions if that counts. You can probably tell I speak very fluent English.
Minecraft in general, I typically play about an hour to two hours on a server. Or, I use Minechat constantly because I'm usually busy with school and my part-time job.

I was surprised when you didn't ask for my age or gender, so I'm just going to add it anyways. I am a 19-year-old male.

- Thank you.
matstar11
11/16/2013 10:03 pm
Staff Application

1. Username (IGN): matstar1

2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since April 8th 2011

3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am Good at Helping others with problems, Most of the time i can sort our arguments or find a solution to them, i can easily get on with others.

4. Time Zone: British Standard Time

5. Experience with any widely used plugins:World Edit

6. Previous positions held on other servers: Co-Owner on my friends private server, and Moderator on a server that didnt go that well but is reopening

7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes its is matstar11

8. Number of languages you speak: Just English

9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: Mon - Fri 2- 4, Sat & Sun 2 - 8.
Mr_Presidenta
11/17/2013 12:45 pm

Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome