mutleycraftmc's Avatar mutleycraftmc2/14/14 7:36 pm
1 emeralds 390 9
10/2/2014 4:04 pm
mutleycraftmc's Avatar mutleycraftmc
Server Name: MutleyCraft Network
Server IP: mc.mutleycraft.net
Website Address: http://www.mutleycraft.net

Description:

MutleyCraft was created by a user named ‘CyberMutley’ in 2013, and was originally 1 large server that was using multi-worlds as the main infrastructure, and incorporated “Survival & Creative”.

Since then the server has grown considerably. It is no longer a 1 large server; instead it is several servers using the Bungee system. Currently MutleyCraft has the following servers:

Survival
SkyBlock
Creative
Prison
Hunger Games
Mini-Games

We have plenty of helpful and friendly staff who is willing to help you if you need it.

Server Rules:

Like all servers, players must follow certain rules when on MutleyCraft, these rules are as follows:-

Do NOT ask for staff positions such as OP, Admin or Moderator.
Do NOT use clients that have been modded or hacked. We DO allow Optifine or Reis Minimap.
We do NOT allow swearing or any vulgar (offensive) language to be used on the server.
We do NOT allow players to abuse others or use racist / sexist remarks when in the server.
ALL players must respect ALL staff members, no matter what.
Players must NOT spam the chat.
We do NOT allow advertising of other servers or websites.
We do NOT allow capital letters to be used excessively in the chat as this can be classed as shouting.

As you can see, the above rules are mostly common sense, so therefore they should not be that difficult to follow, but if you feel you can’t follow our rules, then we would appreciate it if you would not join the server.
mutleycraftmc
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mutleycraftmc
10/02/2014 4:04 pm
Remember to come join us at mc.mutleycraft.net if you want to play on a friendly server. With the addition of our minigames server and the new games we are adding regularly, there is always fun to be had at mutleycraft.

Join us now at 'mc.mutleycraft.net'
mutleycraftmc
09/12/2014 8:56 pm
Minigames server has now been added to MutleyCraft!
b0bcatg0alie
03/18/2014 12:13 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
This server is one of the best that I have played. It offers a wide range of different games so everybody can enjoy. There is so much to do you will never get bored playing. If your not wanting to play games you can play survival or sky block. Again this server is one of the best that I have ever seen! Hope to see you there!
mutleycraftmc
03/04/2014 4:48 pm
KitPVP Server is now up and running!. Hope to see you all soon
mutleycraftmc
02/25/2014 8:27 am
Looking for players to join our server and give us feedback.

mc.mutleycraft.net

Thanks in advance
LostPencil
02/23/2014 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey there! Regular on this server and always happy to see new faces. A newly built hub has just opened up neatly organizing all of our worlds, Creative, Survival/Towny, Minigames, and a KitPVP world set to open soon!

Stop in soon if only to have a look for yourself. You'll find me in Survival.

mc.mutleycraft.net

mutleycraftmc
02/23/2014 11:05 pm
We have just finished making changes to our "SkyBlock" server, so come and join us to check it out

mc.mutleycraft.net
mutleycraftmc
02/22/2014 11:00 pm
MutleyCraft has had lots of updates and changes so we welcome you all to experience the new server.

Visit us at mc.mutleycraft.net.
0tacky0
02/14/2014 10:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
This server is one of the best i have ever played if i were to rate it from 1 to 10 i'd give it a 100. I would suggest this server to any one who love towny. and even tho Mutley does lag sometimes it is worth it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome