[Recruiting Builders/Youtubers] - MysticMC

SKSoccer's Avatar SKSoccer2/28/14 11:51 pm
1 emeralds 259 4
3/3/2014 9:28 pm
SKSoccer's Avatar SKSoccer
I am looking for some mature, experienced, and active builders that can help me build a spawn town. I'm looking to get to know each of you personally, and create a relationship with each and every one of you.

As for Youtubers, I will be looking for dedicated and experienced Youtubers. You don't need to have a huge base, but you must be able to edit your videos well and make quality content. Feel free to drop by on the server, and mention that you are a Youtuber.

If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below, and take your time. I'll be contacting those who I accept within 12 hours of the post time. Feel free to add yourself to our website as well: http://www.mysticmcserver.enjin.com Also, you can PM me your application, or post below

IGN:
Skype Name:
Other methods of contact:
Member of our Enjin website(Y/N):
Links/Screenshots of [u][b]your[/b][/u] builds

I have created this server, in hopes of finally finding a server where a community of players can simply have fun and play Minecraft together. To ensure this, many plugins have been installed, to create the best possible experience for all players. Through the use of Towny and Chest/Sign shops, players can interact like never before, and with our limited number of staff on our staff team, you won't ever be disappointed by the service that they will give you, I, Julie will personally make sure that all of my players are happy and have the ability to to a great time on my server, and really hope that you make yourself at home. Players are always encouraged to contact me through my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501
-Julie
SKSoccer
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage