[Recruiting Staff] - MysticMC <3

SKSoccer's Avatar SKSoccer3/6/14 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 128 3
3/6/2014 5:39 pm
Xmastime's Avatar Xmastime
We are now currently recruiting staff! With the recent influx of players, and the average player count of 10-15 players, we need staff to watch the server at all times. Therefore, we are looking to add a few staff members to our team. If you want to apply, feel free to head over to our staff application section of our forum at http://mysticmcserver.enjin.com/.

I have created this server, in hopes of finally finding a server where a community of players can simply have fun and play Minecraft together. To ensure this, many plugins have been installed, to create the best possible experience for all players. Through the use of Towny and Chest/Sign shops, players can interact like never before, and with our limited number of staff on our staff team, you won't ever be disappointed by the service that they will give you, I, Julie will personally make sure that all of my players are happy and have the ability to to a great time on my server, and really hope that you make yourself at home. Players are always encouraged to contact me through my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501
-Julie
SKSoccer
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Xmastime
03/06/2014 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Moderator:

IGN: Xmastime

IRL Name: Kyle

Skype(required): krod411@live.com

Experience(at least 4 sentences):Well, in the past year, I have been staff of all positions on several servers. This includes being an administrator on 4, moderator on 2, developer on 1, and a Co-Owner on 1. On one server called MafiaRealms, I was promoted to Senior Admin for my dedication and time I put in for the server.

How you as a person can help the server: I really like to help others when it comes to difficult dilemmas. I am a creative thinker, and I am always open to new Ideas. I am a committed person who will do whatever it takes to make a server successful. I put 100% effort into everything I do, and I set high expectations for myself. I always put my priorities first, and I will not hesitate to set people straight. I am good with plugins and permissions of all sort, and I can negotiate with people fairly well. I know my commands, and I know what I am doing, I want to help this server grow as both a game and a community

Go through the steps for a MUTE/KICK: Well here are some scenarios:
(Mute) - If a player is spamming, using foul language, being disrespectful to others, or using excessive caps lock even after several warnings.
(Kick) - If a player intentionally decides to disrupt order on the server, or if they are repeatedly not following server rules. [The causes may vary depending on the server rules].

What would you do if there was a hacker?: I would tell the person to quite hacking. If they continued, I would ban their IP address. Or to some extent, white list the server in serious cases.

If there was racism/profanity/sexist language etc. what would you do?: I would first warn the players of their wrong doing, and if it continues, there would be a temporary mute. If it still continues afterwards, the player would be kicked. If it happens one more time, then I would temp ban them and talk to the owner for a perm ban.

What are your strong points?: I really enjoy helping others. At all costs, I will put things aside to attend to a player. I am also pretty knowledgeable of in game commands of all sorts. I have a good past experience with plugins such as LogBlock, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and GroupManager. I will do whatever is needed at the time in the server.

What are your weak points or points you want to improve on?: I am pretty well rounded overall. If I had to choose, my weak points would be coding and complex plugins.

Do you have experience on a RPG server?: I have had some. It is fairly new to me but not totally. There was an RPG server I was demi god on and we had some fun with it.

Thanks for your time, Kyle.
PurpleGhost
03/06/2014 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Cya soccer. Hope you had a nice time on Legacy
SKSoccer
03/06/2014 5:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
You can also apply below*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024