Naruto Storm Revolution is back! Important to Naruto players

Alfa_tati's Avatar Alfa_tati9/19/15 10:47 am
1 emeralds 190
You are about to read things that could be offensive to Naruto server owners please do not be offended.

As many of you know or might have realised by now is that Naruto/Minecraft community is growing weaker everyday. Many server have lost most of their players. Now this is my opinion but I think players are getting bored No body cares about players and their care anymore ( Most servers ). They just want the donations and the reputation. Only 1-2 servers now get a good about of players. When I started playing Naruto in Minecraft which was about 3 years ago. It was an amazing community. The servers were very fun and I could spend hours on them. I dont know if you guys this person but NiNJA--NAT was one of the founders of Naruto servers. He was the first person to start this. He was amazing at it. Then one day his server closed. I certainly lost hope. This generation of people creating Naruto servers think about what your making. Is it for your own good and getting donation? or do you want the fun and the players to have fun. I recently gained hope once more in Naruto servers. As now NiNJA--NAT himself if finishing off his studies in a few weeks and opening the severs once more. Players its time you guys have some real fun! Some real time to enjoy servers that are filled with events everyday! A staff team that wont let you down no matter what. Naruto Storm Revolutions is back and we will have fun together as a community of the past. This servers is all about having fun. Not taking in donations or getting a lot of players.

Credits: NiNJA--NAT (Owner) , Alfa_tati (Admin)
Alfa_tati
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage