NEED an admin!

gusthebus9247's Avatar gusthebus92478/30/12 8:54 am
8/30/2012 8:26 pm
elimenoe's Avatar elimenoe
I need u to advertise my server and u will be an admin
69.175.45.143:25565
gusthebus9247
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

elimenoe
08/30/2012 8:26 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
ccars9
08/30/2012 8:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
i will be an admin also i will advertise the server on my channel th3halfshow
make me an admin and pm me telling me that you did and i will do it right away!
here is te link to my channel!www.youtube.com/user/Th3HalfShow?feature=mhee
BrettKiller
08/30/2012 6:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ill be admin i was on today ill get on
Reversed
08/30/2012 8:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Looking to be: Admin

About me

14, I may seem young to some people, but I can be mature and I understand how to run and maintain a minecraft server

Do you have a skype:
Unfortunately not but we can still find a way of communication, I'm sure.

Do you have any experience of being staff?:
I have been staff on many servers and have been respected by the members of the server. I have even started a server of my own for a bit so I truly understand what needs to be done.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to help out with a server as I know there are many people dreaming to create a huge and great server. My goal is to help one of those people reach his dream.

Why should we choose you?:
This is a hard question to answer mostly because it makes you seem arrogant and selfish. But I will answer it with deep honesty.

You should choose me because I have experience. I have been with minecraft for awhile now and I have helped many minecraft servers. Also I'm not one of those mad head staff members. I respect players and staff members the same.

What I can do

Need a website?
I can make you a enjin website if you like. I'll make everything you want on the site available for you. If you wish to get a custom domain or get a premium version of the site, its up to you.

Need help with plugins?
I used to be a co-owner of a server. I can configure pretty much any plugin with some time. Just let me know which plugins you need and I'll help you with the configuration files.

Need help with managing players in game?
After being on many minecraft servers, I know how to truly act with different cases. I will understand each players and staff member's view and can sort out any type of problem.

Need help with building ingame?
I've been with minecraft for many years. I can build a excellent spawn if you need it. Or even if you just want a custom thing near spawn. Your choice

Need help with advertising?
Ask me, I can make your server extremely popular in a period of time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome