Need Advertisers

Explicint's Avatar Explicint10/6/13 9:38 am
1 emeralds 118 5
10/6/2013 11:12 am
Explicint's Avatar Explicint
About The Owner

Hello, my name is Jack. I suck at minecraft (Building, PvP) But, I'm good with helping players, grammar, Plugins, commands, advertising, etc.

Explicint

Explicint is a new server, I am the Owner, so I can't do everything. I have already setup and trained my staff team, but, after all of the preparation, after everything was done, there was no players. I'm not very good with advertising, so I need some players to advertise this IP: 198.24.133.34:25739 .You'll be rewarded when you get 5 players.You'll get the [Advertiser] Rank. This rank will get perks, but it will be a surprise what perks.

Thank you for taking the time and thought to read this post.
Explicint
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/06/2013 11:11 am
Explicint
Bump
10/06/2013 11:12 am
Explicint
Please advertise for a rank!
10/06/2013 10:04 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
I would recommend professional looking advertisements. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many times you post something. if it looks professional, people will come. Some of the things to include are color, people like to look at colors not just a wall of text. Different font sizes, I'm not saying randomly change the font, I'm saying use the bigger font for headers and such. That leads me to the last thing, spend time in your posts. You are essentially trying to reflect your server in writing and you want something that you are proud to look at. Always try to stay in the mindset of quality over quantity. This is a mindset all of us lose at some point or another. I hope this helped!
10/06/2013 10:02 am
Explicint
d
10/06/2013 9:52 am
Explicint
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com